Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 212. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
                                                                                                     📢📢📢ATTENTION!!!📢📢📢

Today we have so many events for you to know!

Firstly our Giveaway ceremony! The results of the contest and announcement of the winner)

Secondly we finally starts our Pre-Sale!!!

And we glad to present you the new design of our website! Enjoy!
https://eiplatform.io/

EIPlatform team)
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Interesting project! When will the results of the competition. I would like to enter the winning team. Good luck with the development of the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The platform will be multilingual? Which direction is more priority for you now :? This is the American market or some other one.
Activity: 266
I noticed that the project has a very powerful team. I think she will be able to make the project popular and in demand. Good luck, guys, I'm with you!

Yes, the team is really powerful and this industry needs to change. I'll see how it all works. But I think he will be able to take his place in this industry.
Activity: 308
Hey. I learned white paper and it's just fine. I think this system will attract a lot of users and will become very popular around the world.
Activity: 434
It would be nice to make software for smart TV. It would be very convenient to watch the traffic and use other services. Will this be possible?

This is a very good idea and I think the developers will appreciate it, but not now, but for the future. Because now and so it is still a lot of work. We will wait for announcements from the team.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I noticed that the project has a very powerful team. I think she will be able to make the project popular and in demand. Good luck, guys, I'm with you!
Activity: 98
It would be nice to make software for smart TV. It would be very convenient to watch the traffic and use other services. Will this be possible?
[/quote
very good idea
Activity: 98
I've been following the project for a long time. I think the project will have a huge audience. And this pleases me. Good news for all of us.
Activity: 294
Activity: 434
Hello. This is an excellent project. Cybersport is a place where big money is spinning. I think investors will help to make good money. And personally to me.

Yes, even happy that the project will have many modules and even news. People who follow the events of eSports generally do not go to visit other resources will all be in one place and this is cool.
Hello. This is an excellent project. Cybersport is a place where big money is spinning. I think investors will help to make good money. And personally to me.
Activity: 378
Hello! When is the next conference? And will there be any reports? I'm very interested to see the developers and listen to their briefing.
Activity: 186
Please tell us more in detail than the technologies of decentralization will help your project. I would like to more specifically understand this issue.
Activity: 476
I see the project has a very experienced team and it's really cool. I will follow the news. A little later I want to buy tokens. I think this is a great prospect.
Hi guys! Interesting project. If tokens are added to popular exchanges, then success will be unambiguous. Good luck to you!

Are there any official statements about exchanges or not? I would like to understand the future perspective of the project.
Hi guys! Interesting project. If tokens are added to popular exchanges, then success will be unambiguous. Good luck to you!
Activity: 336
Hello! Can I pay tokens from a cold wallet? Or will there be any problems with that? Tell me how it is best done.
Hello, you already have preliminary agreements with large companies that are associated with e-sports. This would help advance the project in its early stages
Activity: 252
Tell me what are the ways of earning for the owners of the tokens? I would like to understand where I can spend my tokens or how I can earn them.

I heard that streamers will receive a reward and those who will spend time in the game. Users will be rewarded for their activity.
Jump to: