Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 26. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Will it be appropriate to do video game reviews? Will this be acceptable content to get my tokens?

Sure, why not? Good, interesting and funny video game reviews are always in demand
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Will it be appropriate to do video game reviews? Will this be acceptable content to get my tokens?
Will there be a group of users who can test the project first? Perhaps there will be closed tests or something like that.

I’m pretty sure that we will make something like this, some closed tests before final release.
Will there be a group of users who can test the project first? Perhaps there will be closed tests or something like that.
What is the largest esports event of the year that the EIPlatform can benefit most from?

We plan to launch the platform in full by the end of 2019-20. Now it is difficult to predict what event will become a landmark in esports at this time. In any case, using the platform's capabilities, you will be able to invest in your favorite team or player and thereby extract profit from this for yourself and your friends.
What is the largest esports event of the year that the EIPlatform can benefit most from?
It would be nice to make software for smart TV. It would be very convenient to watch the traffic and use other services. Will this be possible?

This is a very good idea and I think the developers will appreciate it, but not now, but for the future. Because now and so it is still a lot of work.
 It would be nice to make software for smart TV. It would be very convenient to watch the traffic and use other services. Will this be possible?
I think gamers like me will appreciate your product at the highest level. The roadmap talks about the launch of the platform in early 2019. What is the long term of development associated with?

I am sure that there is a chance to see the presentation faster than the planned deadlines, after successful investment of ICO.
I think gamers like me will appreciate your product at the highest level. The roadmap talks about the launch of the platform in early 2019. What is the long term of development associated with?
An interesting possibility of cooperation. There is a good discount for buyers now. But I'm curious to know how in the future I could use my tokens on your platform with maximum benefit?

A detailed description of these features can be found in white paper. The "USER experience " section describes the capabilities of the ESports platform. The platform provides investors with good prospects.
An interesting possibility of cooperation. There is a good discount for buyers now. But I'm curious to know how in the future I could use my tokens on your platform with maximum benefit?
Will you cooperate with streaming services? Or will you have yours?

We will cooperate with existing services and we will also create our own services
Will you cooperate with streaming services? Or will you have yours?

If I buy tokens for bitcoin? Will the price be calculated in real time?

yes, the price would be calculated in real time
If I buy tokens for bitcoin? Will the price be calculated in real time?
Please tell me in what way gamers will be able to get EMI tokens? How much do you need to play to earn money?

you can play or watch streams and for this you can get a reward. But still you should get a list of services that you can buy tokens within the network.
Please tell me in what way gamers will be able to get EMI tokens? How much do you need to play to earn money?
Can I pay for tokens by transfer from the exchange? Or is it better to use a standard wallet?

Yes you can use both variants, but I definitely recommend you to use a standard crypto wallet. For example: Exodus
Can I pay for tokens by transfer from the exchange? Or is it better to use a standard wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: