Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 25. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Will the development of the platform begin before the end of ICO? Are there any results now?
Of course, we are at active stage of development of our platform. Now our programming team is developing the Alpha version.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Will the development of the platform begin before the end of ICO? Are there any results now?
What other things may influence on the price of tokens?

What do you mean by other things? I don’t doubt that EMI token will raise in price anyway. The EIPlatform project is a global large scale platform for great amount of users. Besides EMI token is not only a new type of crypto currency (like BTC or ETH), these tokens will being used by users inside our future ecosystem.
What other things may influence on the price of tokens?
It so happened that a lot of sporting topics began to appear. And no wonder, at stake is the World Cup, the Winter Olympics. Question. And what is the difference between your project and the one I have in the banner?

EIPlatform is the first global platform in the world of Esports, which is powered by blockchain and which is created for gamers, Esports fans, brands and companies. We are building a comprehensive ecosystem with an enhanced interaction between gamers, streamers, viewers, brands, companies, where everyone has ability to earn money.
 It so happened that a lot of sporting topics began to appear. And no wonder, at stake is the World Cup, the Winter Olympics. Question. And what is the difference between your project and the one I have in the banner?
Ok
What are your plans for adoption besides "recruiting" streamers and hosting tournaments ?
If you do not reach 60 Million, would you still get licenses for big tournament broadcasts like dota / cs:go/ lol championships and establish contracts with top tier teams ?

Well, we have a very experienced team who has previously worked with Twitch, Youtube Gaming and similar streaming platforms, so we clearly understand the mechanics of streamers attraction. Our project will be implemented in any case, hard cap doesn’t influence on possibility of EIPlatform project’s implementation.

Ok
What are your plans for adoption besides "recruiting" streamers and hosting tournaments ?
If you do not reach 60 Million, would you still get licenses for big tournament broadcasts like dota / cs:go/ lol championships and establish contracts with top tier teams ?
Hello guys! How is it going?
Can I ask several questions about EIPlatform?
Hi Helen! Everything is good!
Sure! I'm ready to answer!
Hello guys! How is it going?
Can I ask several questions about EIPlatform?
The aim of the platform is to allow brands and sponsors direct access to the esports community, without the need for intermediaries. One of the key issues for marketers wishing to enter the esports sector is the lack of accurate, consistent data, vital to running successful campaigns
That's right and our platform offers a solution
I'm curious to know how in the future I could use my tokens on your platform with maximum benefit?
You can invest it into our project's development
I surely enjoyed the Question and answer session with our SMM manager Andrew today. His responses were spot on looking forward to the next week session. I hope it's as interesting as this week's edition
Thanks for your compliment! Don't worry, the next session will be cool!
Merit: 1
The aim of the platform is to allow brands and sponsors direct access to the esports community, without the need for intermediaries. One of the key issues for marketers wishing to enter the esports sector is the lack of accurate, consistent data, vital to running successful campaigns
Activity: 322
I'm curious to know how in the future I could use my tokens on your platform with maximum benefit?
Activity: 266
I surely enjoyed the Question and answer session with our SMM manager Andrew today. His responses were spot on looking forward to the next week session. I hope it's as interesting as this week's edition
Activity: 322
One of the good project to check this year
Thanks for your answers! And have a good day!
Any time! You too!
Activity: 98
Thanks for your answers! And have a good day!
Pages:
Jump to: