Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 28. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Will your project become successful if you don’t reach your hard cap or soft cap?

Thanks for your question. And no, our project will be implemented in any case. But of course large investments and supporting will help our project in terms of developing and final releasement on market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Will your project become successful if you don’t reach your hard cap or soft cap?

Ok
How do you see the strategy for the development of your project?

We plan to open representative offices in all major cities (financial centers of the world). In these offices, employees of our company will work, we will create departments  in various directions, from marketing and advertising, to IT departments.
Ok
How do you see the strategy for the development of your project?
Hello guys! How are you?
Can I ask a few questions about EIPlatform?
Hello! Everything is good!
Sure! I'm ready for your questions
Hello guys! How are you?
Can I ask a few questions about EIPlatform?
Hello! It isn't clear to me in what cities will your representative offices are opened? Have you prepared Uaky conditions for large investors?
We plan to open two main offices. One will be opened in Singapore (there will be opened marketing and financial department). And second will be opened in San-Francisco (IT department).
What conditions we should prepare?
What do you think about your SMM strategy? Is it right, or maybe you should change something?
I don’t doubt, that we choose a right course in our SMM strategy. Every day we develop our social networks, we tell people about our project, about it’s advantages. We already have a large army of fans and I’m sure that everything will be great! We make the Future, just remember that.
I think the  current market has affected EIPlatform token sale as investors might believe they ll get more form their purchase. Do you plan to extend token sale to sell more tokens or it still end on September 30th
That's a good question. We are not going to change our plans now, but everything can be. In any case I will inform you about any changes.
Merit: 1
Great project
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello! It isn't clear to me in what cities will your representative offices are opened? Have you prepared Uaky conditions for large investors?
Activity: 322
What do you think about your SMM strategy? Is it right, or maybe you should change something?
Activity: 266
I think the  current market has affected EIPlatform token sale as investors might believe they ll get more form their purchase. Do you plan to extend token sale to sell more tokens or it still end on September 30th
Merit: 1
Mobile gaming is the most lucrative segment of the gaming market. According to Newzoo, revenue for the mobile gaming sector reached $46.1 billion in 2017, 42 percent of the total gaming market.
I would like to know, what the platform will give gamers? Will they have any additional benefits?

Gamers can become streamers and they will have an additional audience and an opportunity to make good money on it.
Activity: 154
I would like to know, what the platform will give gamers? Will they have any additional benefits?
Can I buy tokens from Korea?
Of course you can, we provide no restrictions for Korea.
Can I buy tokens from Korea?
Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

Thinking that, like most projects, the funds will be spent on the promotion of the project, so that as many people as possible can learn about this and from the initial development of the product.
Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: