Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔹🔹🔹 ICO ENDED 22 December 2016 🔹🔹🔹 HackerGold (HKG) - page 22. (Read 39341 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I still can't differentiate this project from Slockit DAO
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Fantastic to see a public audit by Manuel!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Added Erik Voorhees interview about hack.ether.camp and Shapeshift integration.

Also added infographic (with link to blog post) about how the funds from the sale will be utilised.

We're doing a Reddit AMA if anyone wants to join:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/57xrve/ama_ethercamp_today_monday_17th_october_1700_gmt/

We're also doing a live AMA tomorrow (link to follow) and if anyone wants to ask questions here I'd make sure to forward them to the team.

Are you guys the ones messing with ETH already a few times and causing for hard forks?
lol guys stop doing it please we want our ICN tokens asap and because of you we can't Sad .
Not really...We just released Ethereum(J) - ready for gas upgrade fork
https://github.com/ethereum/ethereumj/releases/tag/1.3.5
https://twitter.com/CampEther/status/787976324480720896
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Are you guys the ones messing with ETH already a few times and causing for hard forks?
lol guys stop doing it please we want our ICN tokens asap and because of you we can't Sad .
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Then you should modify your white paper because it says I can buy tokens issued by that startup
during the hackathon.

Sorry a bit of a misunderstanding here..

You can buy tokens issued by the startups during the hackathon, but only for HKG.
Activity: 425
No, I mean the tokens issued by the startups not HKG.

Startups will issue tokens after the Hackathon is finished, which could be bought with any cryptocurrency and traded anywhere.

So can I get these tokens and trade them on Virtual Exchange in the duration of the hackathon?

No, that will happen after the Hackathon

Then you should modify your white paper because it says I can buy tokens issued by that startup
during the hackathon.

Startups will issue tokens after the Hackathon is finished, which could be bought with any cryptocurrency and traded anywhere.

So can I get these tokens and trade them on Virtual Exchange in the duration of the hackathon?

No, that will happen after the Hackathon

hmm.. do you take into account the dilution of your investment after the startup issues 5 times the amount of HKG tokens? the project itself is awesome but i am not able to convince myself of value it will bring.

If i'm not mistaken, the ICOs that only accepts HKG will be during the hackathon. the tokens acquired at this time will bear preferred voting rights. After the camp, startups can issue 5 times the amount of tokens sold on the hackathon and they can sell them directly for ETH. tokens sold after the hackathon do not bear these voting rights

I also saw this on the white paper and want to know if the tokens issued from startups can be traded during hackathon.

as with every cryptocurrency, there's not much that we can do to stop you from trading HKG before the hackathon finishes (mostly OTC). Exchanges (at least the 3 we're talking to ATM), will have it on after the hackathon is finished.

hmm.. do you take into account the dilution of your investment after the startup issues 5 times the amount of HKG tokens? the project itself is awesome but i am not able to convince myself of value it will bring.

If i'm not mistaken, the ICOs that only accepts HKG will be during the hackathon. the tokens acquired at this time will bear preferred voting rights. After the camp, startups can issue 5 times the amount of tokens sold on the hackathon and they can sell them directly for ETH. tokens sold after the hackathon do not bear these voting rights

I also saw this on the white paper and want to know if the tokens issued from startups can be traded during hackathon.

as with every cryptocurrency, there's not much that we can do to stop you from trading HKG before the hackathon finishes (mostly OTC). Exchanges (at least the 3 we're talking to ATM), will have it on after the hackathon is finished.

It does NOT require 40million. its a safety cap.
Why do you need escrow if the tokens are issued automatically by eth smart contracts?
token holds the value of the success of the V.A. if good projects are born there, ppl will want to buy tokens earlier to get voting powers and to get them cheaper than the second crowdsale.

this is my take on it.

Not a cap, but a safety cap.

No dilution. First tokens by startups will have voting rights. Second round of tokens is different and has no voting rights.
Is ycombinator involved in this?
How will this work, you'll choose a startup to invest in and we'll have voting rights?

YCombinator is not involved and yes, you get early adopter voting rights.

Activity: 315
Requires:  ~$40 Million
Escrow: none. direct in dev's pocket
What value token holds for investor: None except voting

hmm.. i'll pass. good luck

It does NOT require 40million. its a safety cap.
Why do you need escrow if the tokens are issued automatically by eth smart contracts?
token holds the value of the success of the V.A. if good projects are born there, ppl will want to buy tokens earlier to get voting powers and to get them cheaper than the second crowdsale.

this is my take on it.

Pages:
Jump to: