Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔹🔹🔹 ICO ENDED 22 December 2016 🔹🔹🔹 HackerGold (HKG) - page 23. (Read 39341 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Okay I'm interested will be watching this one.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
any bounty campaign dev
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Very Interested, watching!!  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
Is ycombinator involved in this?
How will this work, you'll choose a startup to invest in and we'll have voting rights?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Guys, many thanks for all of the interest.
All of the concerns deserve our attention and will be addressed. We're holding an AMA on Tuesday, please tune in or ask as here.

https://twitter.com/CampEther/status/787011779129991168
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
   As we approach the launch date of ICO, began to grow, and criticism of the project: participants Ethereum EtherCamp community criticized that complete code smart contract ICO are not posted in open access, and those fragments that are published to contain vulnerabilities.
Another object of discontent - excessively high, critics say, the upper limit of ICO $ 50 million, which is the major concern that could become HKG second TheDAO.
Renowned critic smart contracts Bern Preston (Preston Byrne) organizers abandoned the proposed Hackaton arbiter and calls to cancel the planned ICO.
  Wherein. none of the critics of the project does not question either the platform itself Virtual Accelerator, or the organization of the Hackathon EtherCamp team, on the contrary, all noted the high value of the project and the professionalism of the organizers.
    http://bits.media/news/ethercamp-nachinaet-kraudfandingovuyu-kampaniyu/
Activity: 406
www.cryptocompare.com
Requires:  ~$40 Million
Escrow: none. direct in dev's pocket
What value token holds for investor: None except voting

hmm.. i'll pass. good luck

It does NOT require 40million. its a safety cap.
Why do you need escrow if the tokens are issued automatically by eth smart contracts?
token holds the value of the success of the V.A. if good projects are born there, ppl will want to buy tokens earlier to get voting powers and to get them cheaper than the second crowdsale.

this is my take on it.
Activity: 315
Requires:  ~$40 Million
Escrow: none. direct in dev's pocket
What value token holds for investor: None except voting

hmm.. i'll pass. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Guys, check out this article: https://www.deepdotweb.com/2016/10/12/ether-camp-launches-virtual-accelerator-hacker-gold-token/

I hope it helps users understand the project without having to read all the info on the website and whitepaper.

Nice read, thanks for sharing!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Will you only be able to purchase HKG with ETH?

Looks like they use ShapeShift so you should be able to use all of their supported coins.
Announcing that we're officially sponsored by Pryor Cashman too.

Auditing the whole process of the Virtual Accelerator, double-checking and keeping us out of trouble Smiley
Activity: 123
www.cryptocompare.com
I saw some cool ideas on the website already!

What were your best/worst, favourites?

Decentralized ISP is my favorite so far, but i havent checked all of them
I saw some cool ideas on the website already!

What were your best/worst, favourites?
www.cryptocompare.com
Guys, check out this article: https://www.deepdotweb.com/2016/10/12/ether-camp-launches-virtual-accelerator-hacker-gold-token/

I hope it helps users understand the project without having to read all the info on the website and whitepaper.

Nice read, thanks for sharing!  Smiley

No problem! I rly liked this idea and the fact that 100% of the token supply will be distributed spoke to me xD. can't wait to see what comes out of this V.A. I saw some cool ideas on the website already!
Activity: 123
Hacker Gold - unlock the heaven of innovation
A very interesting project that will monitor developments, subscribed to you on Twitter! Wink

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
Will you only be able to purchase HKG with ETH?

Looks like they use ShapeShift so you should be able to use all of their supported coins.

*Runs over to ShapeShift*
Pages:
Jump to: