Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔹🔹🔹 ICO ENDED 22 December 2016 🔹🔹🔹 HackerGold (HKG) - page 26. (Read 39341 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Very interesting project. Is it confirm yet that all token are for sell? Are you sure no allocation for team or promotion?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am waiting to more info.

Let us know if there's something specific. Generally our forum.ether.camp is a good place to find answers quickly too.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I am waiting to more info.
We're happy to welcome Prof. Simon Schillebeeckx from @sgSMU to our Virtual Accelerator panel of judges
https://hack.ether.camp/judges
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuV8cE3WIAAu-kL.jpg

Yes that will make it a lot easier but personally I cant help thinking that maybe there is a really cool project getting overlooked somewhere.

While the judges might read through all the projects, a lot of the fans wont.

Will make sure to watch what you're voting  Wink
Activity: 658

300 projects is a lot to go through though.

Which is where the power of the crowd and the panel of judges could turn into a hive mind with cryptographic proofs and full transperancy.
Yes that will make it a lot easier but personally I cant help thinking that maybe there is a really cool project getting overlooked somewhere.

While the judges might read through all the projects, a lot of the fans wont.

300 projects is a lot to go through though.

Which is where the power of the crowd and the panel of judges could turn into a hive mind with cryptographic proofs and full transperancy.
I am having some trouble understanding how HKG will be used.

As I understand it, after the hackaton the top project(s) will have an ICO accepting only HKG.

Is this correct in this assumption or am I missing something?

If i'm not mistaken, the ICOs that only accepts HKG will be during the hackathon. the tokens acquired at this time will bear preferred voting rights. After the camp, startups can issue 5 times the amount of tokens sold on the hackathon and they can sell them directly for ETH. tokens sold after the hackathon do not bear these voting rights.

That's right, thanks kanoptx!

So the advantage of buying HKG is that you get voting rights in the project. That could be interesting. 300 projects is a lot to go through though.

As I understand it, after the hackaton the top project(s) will have an ICO accepting only HKG.

If i'm not mistaken, the ICOs that only accepts HKG will be during the hackathon. the tokens acquired at this time will bear preferred voting rights. After the camp, startups can issue 5 times the amount of tokens sold on the hackathon and they can sell them directly for ETH. tokens sold after the hackathon do not bear these voting rights.

That's right, thanks kanoptx!
Activity: 406
www.cryptocompare.com

You are correct, after the Hackathon the Camps (teams) will have an option of crowd-funding their prototype. At that point other crypto currencies could be used as well.
Activity: 406
www.cryptocompare.com
One of the coolest projects this year, imo. good luck, guys.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hi dev is any bounty for a website ?
check this out;
http://cryptolottotoken.simplesite.com/
http://acesprogaming.simplesite.com
    pm m if you need  Cheesy

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Here's the video just in case. Interesting... Smiley

https://youtu.be/gxAsH-yRACM
Activity: 360
ATM no bounties have been considered, but we'll re evaluate ASAP.

please don't.    REAL investors/speculators are sik and tired of reading pages and pages of bounty whores spamming for their pennies...

i mean even the first page is just garbage, bounty this, bounty that. turns off me from investing right away, especially if 300 account farmers are just gonna dump on actual investors ;/

Agreed.

Bounties should not be implemented.

We are listening.

Bounties are good to get maximum funding imo. Its worth. Its your call i guess hehe
ATM no bounties have been considered, but we'll re evaluate ASAP.

please don't.    REAL investors/speculators are sik and tired of reading pages and pages of bounty whores spamming for their pennies...

i mean even the first page is just garbage, bounty this, bounty that. turns off me from investing right away, especially if 300 account farmers are just gonna dump on actual investors ;/

Agreed.

Bounties should not be implemented.

We are listening.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
wow coins very scary name, there is no other name?  Shocked Shocked

We had a few choices of name, this was the favourite of all of us. Smiley What would you have called the token?

I quite like the name sounds interesting.

Hackathon participants are "hackers". Hacker's Gold seems perfect.
But that is my opinion.  Smiley
Some thoughts on the current cap/no cap debate going on in just about every ethereum project's slack right now:

https://medium.com/@aurynmacmillan/er-mah-gawd-y-u-no-cap-88bcd77fb2d#.qyg9eu6jj

A reasoned, well written piece from a guy who knows what he's talking about. Good read Auryn.
Pages:
Jump to: