Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] EQUI - Decentralize Everything|Efficiency Redefined - page 11. (Read 15782 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
As we know that today the internet plays a very important role in helping organizations to streamline their business process, and in enhancing the speed and efficiency of business transactions. The internet is being used to reduce the costs related to logistics, supply chain management etc.
so this project will help this venue right, I guess if the plan would be successful a lots of internet marketer will be happy with this new service
and the coin would get much greater value in terms of users and consumers help, better to keep this on my list so I can see further development
come from the team.

Yes you are correct. There is also an EQUI Platform planned, which is another huge step, which is not so much discussed now. Mostly we get attention on our initial mobile app which we plan to release quite soon.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
As we know that today the internet plays a very important role in helping organizations to streamline their business process, and in enhancing the speed and efficiency of business transactions. The internet is being used to reduce the costs related to logistics, supply chain management etc.
so this project will help this venue right, I guess if the plan would be successful a lots of internet marketer will be happy with this new service
and the coin would get much greater value in terms of users and consumers help, better to keep this on my list so I can see further development
come from the team.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634

Thank you, i will have a look on the whitepaper ;-), how often update you the EQUI BitcoinTalk Thread Campaign Statistics, there are stakes or a fixed payment?

THX and i hope on a good start ;-)

Every participant gets 1 share per week. After ICO ends, we will redistribute reserved tokens to these users. At the moment stakes are quite higher compared to twitter and facebook Smiley

Good day,

thanks for your detailed answer, with FB and Twitter, I know, but this is for me personally no problem ;-) Thanks for the campaign and much success.

regards
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
In accordance in today's economic standing regarding business, EQUI have a huge potential in the market not only for huge business tycoons but especially for those who are just beginning their business journey. Hoping that more investors would look into this project and see its potential.

Anyway, it's 11 days to go then the crowdsale start. Get your funds ready and let's contribute to this wonderful project.  Grin
Absolutely agree with you! EQUI it really is a project with great prospects, I also advise all my friends to take part in it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
In accordance in today's economic standing regarding business, EQUI have a huge potential in the market not only for huge business tycoons but especially for those who are just beginning their business journey. Hoping that more investors would look into this project and see its potential.

Anyway, it's 11 days to go then the crowdsale start. Get your funds ready and let's contribute to this wonderful project.  Grin

Thank you, i will have a look on the whitepaper ;-), how often update you the EQUI BitcoinTalk Thread Campaign Statistics, there are stakes or a fixed payment?

Every participant gets 1 share per week. After ICO ends, we will redistribute reserved tokens to these users. At the moment stakes are quite higher compared to twitter and facebook Smiley
legendary

Activity: 522
Merit: 100
hi manager, please kindly change my address wallet with this new one 3PDfjSYpbio46bgjb6h3fRtgcJRFJCukeLe
facebook spreadsheet #80
twitter spreadsheet #87
thank you
legendary
conditions for the company bitcointalk has been changed. what is the reason ?

Compliance with BTT rules first of all. Second is, that we do not aim to have "talks about nothing" here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
conditions for the company bitcointalk has been changed. what is the reason ?
Activity: 60
The project with a great concept, EQUI will help start-up entrepreneurs to start their business, ranging from promotion to marketing, on the basis of this project, a beginner entrepreneur is no longer difficult to market its products, I hope EQUI well developed, good luck
The marketing promotion of this project is very good. I'll upgrade to Jr right away. Can I take part in the reward activities?

Yes sure, go to https://equiplatform.io and there are subscription options for all available bounties.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
The marketing promotion of this project is very good. I'll upgrade to Jr right away. Can I take part in the reward activities?
Pages:
Jump to: