Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] EQUI - Decentralize Everything|Efficiency Redefined - page 10. (Read 15782 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

Just a quick update Cheesy For more info, you can visit here: http://www.equiplatform.io/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://medium.com/@vturias/using-equi-to-reach-investors-for-your-ico-in-the-most-efficient-way-ever-c97fafdcec9b

Check this one out guys. That's our view on how to simplify stuff with ICO. Questions, Comments? WELCOME!
We have a blogger campaign. Anybody ready to write an article is welcome there. It's a very easy one to participate.

Sorry, you're right. Missed it. But what about videos?

One of participants made a small explanation video about us, so we considered it as a job done, so it can be under blogger campaign too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Market Integration Platform
We have a blogger campaign. Anybody ready to write an article is welcome there. It's a very easy one to participate.

Sorry, you're right. Missed it. But what about videos?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
What considerations make you use platform waves than erc20 platform

Basically Waves is the easiest for doing an ICO for investors. You dont need to register in the cabinet. You dont need to wait. You directly place buy order and tokens are instantly yours.

Yes i agree and i think waves are safer than eth. As we see lately there is a lot of scam in eth. Waves also has a smartphone application that is very easy to use wherever you are. I'm sure the dev decision is right for choosing the platform waves in this project.
I think we need more press release for this project and get the exposure to mass. I believe that many will embrace this concept that you are building we just need to spread the word to help other's understand what this is all about.

And that sums up why we need a marketing budget so high. We need hard to reach areas which require a tool like that most of all to integrate in modern society with all their possibilities and resources.

Hello, Cogan22. I can see that a lot have been done since my last visit.
I'm glad that the project develops as should. You are really walking tall! Smiley

"Mostly we get attention on our initial mobile app which we plan to release quite soon" - waiting!

"And that sums up why we need a marketing budget so high."
Possibly would be good to launch Blog and media Bounty campaign and referral program, now or in the future.
These campaigns, if will be well-organized, can bring a good result.

Basically Waves is the easiest for doing an ICO for investors. You dont need to register in the cabinet. You dont need to wait. You directly place buy order and tokens are instantly yours.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Market Integration Platform
I think we need more press release for this project and get the exposure to mass. I believe that many will embrace this concept that you are building we just need to spread the word to help other's understand what this is all about.

And that sums up why we need a marketing budget so high. We need hard to reach areas which require a tool like that most of all to integrate in modern society with all their possibilities and resources.

Hello, Cogan22. I can see that a lot have been done since my last visit.
I'm glad that the project develops as should. You are really walking tall! Smiley

"Mostly we get attention on our initial mobile app which we plan to release quite soon" - waiting!

"And that sums up why we need a marketing budget so high."
Possibly would be good to launch Blog and media Bounty campaign and referral program, now or in the future.
These campaigns, if will be well-organized, can bring a good result.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 175
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Amazing idea. Joined social bounty.
Activity: 378
Already available white paper language Hindi, Polish and Filipino, please read and studied.
Waiting for other languages.
hello ,

I'am have joined social media Facebook bounty campaign.
good luck project EQUI .

Thanks you

You're welcome ! Thank you and good luck !
Activity: 139
hello ,

I'am have joined social media Facebook bounty campaign.
good luck project EQUI .

Thanks you

Yes. EQUI will basically solve all this kind of problems and make life easier for all of us. Hoping to have more and more people engage themselves in supporting this project.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
As we know that today the internet plays a very important role in helping organizations to streamline their business process, and in enhancing the speed and efficiency of business transactions. The internet is being used to reduce the costs related to logistics, supply chain management etc.
so this project will help this venue right, I guess if the plan would be successful a lots of internet marketer will be happy with this new service
and the coin would get much greater value in terms of users and consumers help, better to keep this on my list so I can see further development
come from the team.

Yes you are correct. There is also an EQUI Platform planned, which is another huge step, which is not so much discussed now. Mostly we get attention on our initial mobile app which we plan to release quite soon.
Platform is a very important step for any project team is doing everything right, well done
Pages:
Jump to: