Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] EQUI - Decentralize Everything|Efficiency Redefined - page 14. (Read 15782 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Which hold or hold on its dev a lot 148 million coins
Talk about signature campaign, even there is no signature code
His bounty allocation is also big ga only 0.3% of the total coins, and that too much alokasikan for bounty translation

There is no signature campaign, thus there's no code Smiley
Dev why should i support you,let me know few reason your project is better than  other project around? the team got huge ammount of coin, do you know how much is 148 millions coin for 0.10 dollars each?  why should i make you rich please let me know what is good on your project!

OK we got your point. First of all about the project, we would only be able to compare our project to similar platforms, we don't know any platforms, that serve exactly same issues in the way EQUI serves, so its hard to us to answer to this question. If you know any similar projects, tell us and we can discuss differences, pros and cons.

For the coin issue, please wait until we release exact information about how and what are we going to do on ICO and everything will be clear for you. We're preparing a release on this issue, where we plan to answer lots of questions we got until now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
His bounty allocation is also big ga only 0.3% of the total coins, and that too much alokasikan for bounty translation

Yes you are right, I think dev and team have other strategies related to their campaign program.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
what exchanges are planned?

That would interest me too? Hope Bittrex, Cryptopia and polo ...

Yes, actually it makes no sense to go anywhere else before ICO is finished. After it's done, we may consider also appearing on other exchanges, but it's again up to whatever users will require. If at some point it will be comfortable for our investors and users to make EQUI Token available anywhere else aside of Waves DEX, yes sure we will do it to please you out there.

Ok thank you for your answer, so i hope for a success ICO and a gold Start for the project😊😉
Activity: 294
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Dev why should i support you,let me know few reason your project is better than  other project around? the team got huge ammount of coin, do you know how much is 148 millions coin for 0.10 dollars each?  why should i make you rich please let me know what is good on your project!
There is some extra information yet to be provided, and there are some issues yet to be corrected in our ICO at the moment, there's a lot of work to do!

But, we're in the airplane that already took off, so any issues arise, we will have to correct them on the fly. Will we safely land or not? that's absolutely up to how we proceed and how you guys support us.

So its like that at the moment, and its really an exciting journey. Whatever happens, we will never forget that one Smiley

Yes, actually it makes no sense to go anywhere else before ICO is finished. After it's done, we may consider also appearing on other exchanges, but it's again up to whatever users will require. If at some point it will be comfortable for our investors and users to make EQUI Token available anywhere else aside of Waves DEX, yes sure we will do it to please you out there.

maybe Bittrex, and polo Cryptopia through time you will pick up the coin

EQUI Token will be available for ICO only on Waves DEX. For future we will make all our decisions according to what users will ask for. EQUI is for people, so we will listen to people as close as possible to make everything comfortable for everyone.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

maybe Bittrex, and polo Cryptopia through time you will pick up the coin
legendary

Activity: 98
I already joined the bounty and started working on this. But how can i get paid to my waves wallet. weekly or at the end of ICO? What is the time of bounty end date?
During last 2 days We've been offered 3 different times to buy or rent BitcoinTalk hero accounts with trust to use them to boost our activity here and post with someone else's trusted name to make others trust us.

This is bullshit guys, please stop that.

Whoever wants to offer us any of these again, please don't bother, we don't need that.
Activity: 195
Although it is airdrop activities, it also makes sense. How can the technical value of this project be judged?
legendary

EQUI Token is already on Waves platform, which means it's already on Waves DEX. Token is verified by Waves and has a green tick.

We do not have any plans to have EQUI token on any other exchanges yet, as we believe, that Waves DEX will gain huge popularity after they release a new DEX interface.

Ok, thanks for the answer, but i hope later (1-2 years) you also listing your token at Bittrex or Polo ;-)

regards

EQUI Token is already on Waves platform, which means it's already on Waves DEX. Token is verified by Waves and has a green tick.

We do not have any plans to have EQUI token on any other exchanges yet, as we believe, that Waves DEX will gain huge popularity after they release a new DEX interface.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
What is minimum funds cap and hard cap of this project, and you have for the ICO an escrow?

As mentioned above, this information will be posted till the end of the week.

Thanks for your quick reply, I'm already eagerly awaiting the end of the week ;-)

regards
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
Founders don't have any digital trace , linked in profile is 4 weeks old .
Can I get link to facebook account ?
When will we receive the information?

What exactly do you need to know, maybe i can help?
Pages:
Jump to: