Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] EQUI - Decentralize Everything|Efficiency Redefined - page 13. (Read 15782 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Market Integration Platform
Hello @Kogan22

Started to read your White Paper. First of all want to mention that it's really hard because of the design.
Grey font on white, on light-green and blue, white font on light-green and blue. My eyes are tired after a few minutes. 

You are writing about 10M users in 2018 and 50M in 2019. Where from are such numbers? How are you going to reach these levels?

p.s. Was going to copy-paste some fragments of text for using here in the discussion. Oops.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Waves token? i don't like this shit .
why don't you guys distribution ETH token ?

Probably because creating waves tokens is quite easy lol and the transaction fees are way less compared to the ETHER.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign, Hopefully this ico become a successful ico, good luck and good job EQUI
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i'm just join twitter and fb,by the way, EQUI is partner from decen?when,,,decen i can get claim my bounty?

What do you mean by "partner from decen"?
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
i'm just join twitter and fb,by the way, EQUI is partner from decen?when,,,decen i can get claim my bounty?
After I read the whitepaper, this project sound good for investment , plan to join the ICO for investing.

I think the same, so i will watch the ICO runs a few more days ;-)

We have just started our announcement, ICO was announced only a week ago and will actually start only in 20 days and will last for 30 more days. So we have 50! days to bring more and more information and let you guys understand how will EQUI work for you. We will start a blog end of this week where you will all be able to read and understand more and go deeper into the idea.

Why not? No smart contracts, no cabinet and personal data threats. You buy the token and it's instantly yours, you don't have to wait for anything. You can start trading it instantly.

There's a lot of good stuff on Waves. They're releasing their new DEX interface quite soon i believe, which can be a major game changer.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
After I read the whitepaper, this project sound good for investment , plan to join the ICO for investing.

I think the same, so i will watch the ICO runs a few more days ;-)
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
This project aims to maximize the actions of people who want to make money from their businesses and current activities, right? And if the person is a bounty hunter, how can he or she gain benefits from that platform? Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
im glad ico will be in waves dex. i think im gonna be investing a bit. this is somewhat a good coin perhaps. hoping devs are active and be more active when the ico finished. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
The project with a great concept, EQUI will help start-up entrepreneurs to start their business, ranging from promotion to marketing, on the basis of this project, a beginner entrepreneur is no longer difficult to market its products, I hope EQUI well developed, good luck
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
joined facebook & twitter campaign.Interesting project,i hope will be success this project.good luck
Of course! I read a lot of information about the progress of the project and the team is really working well in this direction.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
joined facebook & twitter campaign.Interesting project,i hope will be success this project.good luck
Spanish, French and Indonesian whitepapers added both on the website and in the main BitcoinTalk Thread.
Pages:
Jump to: