Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] EQUI - Decentralize Everything|Efficiency Redefined - page 2. (Read 15782 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Interview with baroness Michelle Mone and Doug Barrowman

After raising over $7 million USD in just a few days of its pre-sale, EQUI is carrying a lot of momentum to transform venture capital (VC) investing. Bitcoinist spoke with Baroness Michelle Mone and Doug Barrowman about the project and why they believe it will be a “game-changer” for VCs, breaking down barriers to entry for the average person. https://medium.com/letknownews/interview-with-baroness-michelle-mone-and-doug-barrowman-3f34b266dacd
This is very old news, from the previous pre-ICO stage. I wait when they publish the latest news of investment fees, but so far quietly...
Activity: 194
Merit: 8
Well written. Any drawbacks that can prevent you from successful launch? It's always good to know the flipside - this means you're honest with your community
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Interview with baroness Michelle Mone and Doug Barrowman

After raising over $7 million USD in just a few days of its pre-sale, EQUI is carrying a lot of momentum to transform venture capital (VC) investing. Bitcoinist spoke with Baroness Michelle Mone and Doug Barrowman about the project and why they believe it will be a “game-changer” for VCs, breaking down barriers to entry for the average person. https://medium.com/letknownews/interview-with-baroness-michelle-mone-and-doug-barrowman-3f34b266dacd
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
EQUI Capital Review— Part 3: The Investment Strategy and Token Economy

Investing in startups is a pipe dream for most. Simply put, the capital needed to inject any funds worthwhile to the startup founders is generally on the high side. Any project worth its weight in gold is quickly funded by large venture capitalist organizations before their concept is even broadcasted to the public. EQUI has realized their unique solution to this, and that cryptocurrency and blockchain is the perfect vehicle for this vision.

EQUI’s vision is delivered using their newly-developed EQUI investment platform. This platform was created to showcase and feature the investment opportunities that the EQUI team has determined to be highly viable. Transactions and investments are made through EQUItokens. EQUItoken owners can transfer these tokens onto the platform, and use them to back projects. Project backers receive 75 percent of the realized net profit upon exit. Token holders and participants have access to an ever-growing selection of potential investment projects.

This token has a reward structure unique to its services, weighted to the provision of larger returns to those sharing the objectives of EQUI in support of the new breed of successful entrepreneurs.

https://medium.com/@100xicos/review-of-equi-capital-part-3-67e368d84ace

Hi, you are referencing the right project in a different ANN thread of a different project with the same name. Over time this will cause of information to be lost along the line because of this confusion. You should post this on the actual EQUI platform which is focused on venture capital here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32583143
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
EQUI Capital Review— Part 3: The Investment Strategy and Token Economy

Investing in startups is a pipe dream for most. Simply put, the capital needed to inject any funds worthwhile to the startup founders is generally on the high side. Any project worth its weight in gold is quickly funded by large venture capitalist organizations before their concept is even broadcasted to the public. EQUI has realized their unique solution to this, and that cryptocurrency and blockchain is the perfect vehicle for this vision.

EQUI’s vision is delivered using their newly-developed EQUI investment platform. This platform was created to showcase and feature the investment opportunities that the EQUI team has determined to be highly viable. Transactions and investments are made through EQUItokens. EQUItoken owners can transfer these tokens onto the platform, and use them to back projects. Project backers receive 75 percent of the realized net profit upon exit. Token holders and participants have access to an ever-growing selection of potential investment projects.

This token has a reward structure unique to its services, weighted to the provision of larger returns to those sharing the objectives of EQUI in support of the new breed of successful entrepreneurs.

https://medium.com/@100xicos/review-of-equi-capital-part-3-67e368d84ace

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I am owner of one the biggest Youtube channel who recording about cryptocurrency. My channel watching 152.000 viewers (152k subs). I would like to talk about some cooperation, and in fact an advertisement for your ICO. Let me know please if you're interested in cooperating with me so we can discuss terms of partnership.

Very well, I think you should try to contact the team on their telegram channel: https://t.me/equicapital where you can directly chat with the Cofounder of the project, Lady Michelle Mone.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
 The SEC announcement will not affect holders of EQUItokens. The EQUI platform, when constructed, will not be an exchange and will operate in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements. Holders of EQUItokens who wish to trade EQUItokens will be able to do so on exchanges which do not offend SEC requirements.
Activity: 322
Can the team explain if this will affect us/EQUI Platform
Since we will receive dividends on our tokens
Excellent question, I will bring this to the attention of the core team.
I have sent this to the core team Albert, however I am going to remove the link as we do not allowed external links in chat
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Can the team explain if this will affect us/EQUI Platform
Since we will receive dividends on our tokens
Activity: 266
I am owner of one the biggest Youtube channel who recording about cryptocurrency. My channel watching 152.000 viewers (152k subs). I would like to talk about some cooperation, and in fact an advertisement for your ICO. Let me know please if you're interested in cooperating with me so we can discuss terms of partnership.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

With our tokensale almost here we’ve updated the timetable for the community.

Since the release of the updated EQUI White Paper last Saturday, which outlined the enhanced Investor returns, we have been actively monitoring feedback and comments from the community through various communication channels. As a result, we have decided to extend our ICO timetable by one week both on the pre-sale and public sale to enable further time for prospective participants to consider our enhanced proposition.

Our pre-sale will launch tomorrow, 1st March at midday GMT and will now run an extra week until midday GMT on 15th March. Investors will require a minimum of $100,000 investment to qualify for this pre-launch period that provides a 25% token bonus.

The public sale will also be extended by one week, commencing at midday GMT on 15th March and closing on 12th April, with a tiered bonus structure.

Our updated Whitepaper can be downloaded here or on the link below.

To join the ICO, participants must complete the registration process. This is open to all subscribers now through our website.

Our support team are available to assist with registrations and can address any questions you have regarding the ICO and the aims and objectives of EQUI. They can be contacted on Telegram or through a variety of social media channels.

It is obvious this is already causing confusion, because the link you posted above is a complete different project that coincidentally shares the same name and acronym as this one but different objective.
Activity: 365
Merit: 11

With our tokensale almost here we’ve updated the timetable for the community.

Since the release of the updated EQUI White Paper last Saturday, which outlined the enhanced Investor returns, we have been actively monitoring feedback and comments from the community through various communication channels. As a result, we have decided to extend our ICO timetable by one week both on the pre-sale and public sale to enable further time for prospective participants to consider our enhanced proposition.

Our pre-sale will launch tomorrow, 1st March at midday GMT and will now run an extra week until midday GMT on 15th March. Investors will require a minimum of $100,000 investment to qualify for this pre-launch period that provides a 25% token bonus.

The public sale will also be extended by one week, commencing at midday GMT on 15th March and closing on 12th April, with a tiered bonus structure.

Our updated Whitepaper can be downloaded here or on the link below.

To join the ICO, participants must complete the registration process. This is open to all subscribers now through our website.

Our support team are available to assist with registrations and can address any questions you have regarding the ICO and the aims and objectives of EQUI. They can be contacted on Telegram or through a variety of social media channels.

Activity: 308
Nothing we can announce at this stage - see the pinned message. The team have operated successful VC firms before so that is basically the MVP in a way - see the website for more details
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
EQUI Token sale is almost here https://medium.com/equi-capital/equi-token-sale-is-almost-here-ea389a1e2921

EQUI is launching an ICO for early supporters of our vision.

EQUI unifies the venture capital market with blockchain technology to bring an exciting propriety platform, which will transform investment opportunities. It will allow individuals to invest alongside established entrepreneurs and share in the rewards and successes of building the next generation of visionary companies.

The EQUItoken sale will enable the acceleration of technical development and all other aspects of the business, including infrastructure and recruitment of additional personnel.

A pre-sale will run from 1 March to 8 March 2018. A minimum investment level of $100,000 is required to participate in the pre-sale. Accepted payments for the presale are USD, GBP, EUR and BTC.

The public ICO sale will run from 8 March to 31 March 2018. A minimum investment level of $100 will apply to the public sale, subject to participants complying with regulatory guidelines. EQUI can be purchased only with Bitcoins (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoins (LTC), and Ripple (XRP).

You can register in advance to participant in the sale by creating an account on the EQUI website. Once you have completed a short ID verification form you will be whitelisted for the EQUI token sale. Further information will be provided via email prior the start of the sale.

Awesome news, I thought the devs let go of this project already, good that they didn't quit. I wish you the best of luck!
Activity: 349
EQUI Token sale is almost here https://medium.com/equi-capital/equi-token-sale-is-almost-here-ea389a1e2921

EQUI is launching an ICO for early supporters of our vision.

EQUI unifies the venture capital market with blockchain technology to bring an exciting propriety platform, which will transform investment opportunities. It will allow individuals to invest alongside established entrepreneurs and share in the rewards and successes of building the next generation of visionary companies.

The EQUItoken sale will enable the acceleration of technical development and all other aspects of the business, including infrastructure and recruitment of additional personnel.

A pre-sale will run from 1 March to 8 March 2018. A minimum investment level of $100,000 is required to participate in the pre-sale. Accepted payments for the presale are USD, GBP, EUR and BTC.

The public ICO sale will run from 8 March to 31 March 2018. A minimum investment level of $100 will apply to the public sale, subject to participants complying with regulatory guidelines. EQUI can be purchased only with Bitcoins (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoins (LTC), and Ripple (XRP).

You can register in advance to participant in the sale by creating an account on the EQUI website. Once you have completed a short ID verification form you will be whitelisted for the EQUI token sale. Further information will be provided via email prior the start of the sale.
I am sorry but we cannot allow links inthe channel. We watch the channel for scams. But thank you for your concern.
I jsut noticed alot of them happen and thought I would try and do something about it
Activity: 98
It's a pleasure having you here with us. Please let us know if you have any questions. We have useful details available in our pinned message.
this is a great project.I am very interested to take part in work itself is a pleasure.this is something new and the coin is prospective.all good moves.
Activity: 126
Please allow some more time to receive your email confirmation. Please let us know if you haven't received it by this time tomorrow. You may also want to check your spam folder just in case or the Promotionals tab if you're a GMail user.
Activity: 121
in the KYC procedure I'm asked to fill Passport number and passport expiration date.

You should be able to fill in the info for your government issued ID instead and upload a scan of that ID as well.
So you'll add that in place of the passport if you do not have one.
Pages:
Jump to: