Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] EQUI - Decentralize Everything|Efficiency Redefined - page 5. (Read 15782 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
hey pretty cool idea you all have over here i will have to check this out a little more
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
4 days to the End of the EQUI ICO, many luck for you actually only 1.37125092 BTC, is that right?

regards
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What do you have with ICO? Only 1.37 BTC ....

like a dev say before
if minimum not reached
they will pause/stopped this project also investment will be returned
Very strange, the project is very good and so few investors. I hope that in the last days there will be more, this project cannot be stopped, a lot of work has been done.

i know
this good , my opinion maybe the problem come from advertising
and investors not see this project , also too many ico come with another thousand idea.
we keep to support this project, let many investors to know.
dont lose hope  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Romanian Local Thread updated with 4 more languages and also the Beta Equi app.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

like a dev say before
if minimum not reached
Very strange, the project is very good and so few investors. I hope that in the last days there will be more, this project cannot be stopped, a lot of work has been done.

i know
this good , my opinion maybe the problem come from advertising
and investors not see this project , also too many ico come with another thousand idea.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

like a dev say before
if minimum not reached
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

like a dev say before
if minimum not reached
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
I think that the project will be successful. Joned to facebook & twitter
Activity: 112
dissapointed that project didnt have good demand. dev should have comunicated more and provided more updates
Lets see, its still some time there.
we really cant say anything unless the time frame already been finished there's still time for the dev to keep advertising this project in most venue
and the important things are the updates and how to work with its supporters I think dev should also be aware of that. good luck

We have done all updates. There are no more updates to come. Test Flight is up and investors can evaluate the project.
Why I do not have 6 weeks in the tweet report
My number 99

Now you do. mechanical.
dissapointed that project didnt have good demand. dev should have comunicated more and provided more updates

Yeah, we should have announced a presale and spend all of your money on fake hype. Yeah we know Smiley
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
we really cant say anything unless the time frame already been finished there's still time for the dev to keep advertising this project in most venue
and the important things are the updates and how to work with its supporters I think dev should also be aware of that. good luck
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
I hope this project will grow rapidly
With a total investment of only 1.4 btc
So difficult to realize

minimum 550 btc target goal, but still running 1 week. I think investor still waiting for update info from dev.
price ico is good 0.000037 btc/tokens

Thank you for the statement, so i hope for more investors for the EQUI project early Wink
Activity: 588
Activity: 154
* PM for Japanese Translations *
Activity: 280
Total of non-reissuable 500,000,000 EQUI Tokens will be issued on Waves platform
Waves is very good platform.
but i don't like token on Waves
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Why I do not have 6 weeks in the tweet report
My number 99
Activity: 546

minimum 550 btc target goal, but still running 1 week. I think investor still waiting for update info from dev.
price ico is good 0.000037 btc/tokens

last time update from twitter is 18 aug
almost 10 days without any update

We've been working on releasing an app for testflight, which was not planned at all, we just decided to do it during ICO instead of doing it after. That took a lot of time and effort.

And don't worry about the 1.4BTC investment, there is a minimum goal of 550. If this goal is not reached we refund everything anyway.
We did the work. We are worried about the bounty

Good. You're getting your bounty either way Smiley
Thank you for appreciating, wish succes till the end  Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Joined social bounty campaign. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: