Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal - page 19. (Read 14840 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Will it be necessary to get any special permit from the administration in order to publish the content on Esports?

No, you won’t need any permit because Esports is aimed at development of the project by its community. Moreover, you will get token reward for publishing of content.
Wow, that really motivates! Do you know how many tokens can I get for an article or a video?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Will it be necessary to get any special permit from the administration in order to publish the content on Esports?

No, you won’t need any permit because Esports is aimed at development of the project by its community. Moreover, you will get token reward for publishing of content.
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
Activity: 98
Although there are many such projects, but the approach of this team is quite professional, this is the key to success.

I agree with you.
If the project will have an effective management, it be success.

Thank you both for the nice feedback. In terms of the team, we can proudly say that this is not our first rodeo and we feel ready to deliver a kick ass product in the future.
Is this a final version? Do developers plan to expand the project by adding any other sectors?
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Interesting project, i subscribed to this thread and applied to bounty campaign. Let's hope for the best!
Activity: 238
Hello. Into which main sections will the portal be divided and why did you choose this formation?

Hi. It seems that Esports will have three main sectors; they are cybersports university, entertainment and statistics.
Activity: 209
Hello. Into which main sections will the portal be divided and why did you choose this formation?
Activity: 706
Merit: 250

That is the correct bounty thread, Im just visited in there and participated signature campaign, because i know this campaign it have a good opportunity for the investor and to the participants.
Activity: 70
Although there are many such projects, but the approach of this team is quite professional, this is the key to success.

I agree with you.

Thank you both for the nice feedback. In terms of the team, we can proudly say that this is not our first rodeo and we feel ready to deliver a kick ass product in the future.
I repeat the my question above, you don't answered it:

Will there be an app for Android and iOS? Can I bet on e-sports events with its’ help?

Sorry I missed it. Yes, there will be an App in the future, but it won't feature betting.

Thank you, that was a very valid suggestion and I have forwarded it to our Community Management.
Youre welcome  Smiley
I just saw a KICKICO logo on your website, but i couldnt find your project on their site.
Any clarification about this?

It should be on there within the next 24 hours.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Will there be an app for Android and iOS? Can I bet on e-sports events with its’ help?

Hi Gamelander, we have a ton of questions coming in. Sorry for missing yours.

There will be mobile website - maybe at some point in time, there will be an app. Betting will most likely not be available directly on the esports.com app (this has mostly to do with AppStore policies and them generally disallowing betting).

But we will make it happen, if we are legally ok to do so.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Thank you, that was a very valid suggestion and I have forwarded it to our Community Management.
Youre welcome  Smiley
I just saw a KICKICO logo on your website, but i couldnt find your project on their site.
Any clarification about this?
Activity: 336

Activity: 280

I agree with you.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
What features will provide the exclusive part of the site which is available only to users with a premium subscription?

Premium subscriptions will be added towards the end of 2018. Once they have been added, there will be functionalities which are exclusive for premium users, as well as a higher ability of individualization. In terms of content registered, not premium, users will have the same experience. However for our premium users we will also provide exclusive events, the chance to participate in meet and greets and many more cool stuff.

Hi, Phil!

How user come to premium user?

Once we introduce Premium Subscriptions, Users can decide which package they want to take for a monthly fee.
Activity: 364
Blockchain-portal is a good idea!
Good luck devs
Activity: 240
What features will provide the exclusive part of the site which is available only to users with a premium subscription?

Premium subscriptions will be added towards the end of 2018. Once they have been added, there will be functionalities which are exclusive for premium users, as well as a higher ability of individualization. In terms of content registered, not premium, users will have the same experience. However for our premium users we will also provide exclusive events, the chance to participate in meet and greets and many more cool stuff.

Hi, Phil!

How user come to premium user?
Pages:
Jump to: