Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal - page 17. (Read 14875 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. What prizes do you plan to play in contests? Will it be possible to exchange them for tokens?
Activity: 406
Do you plan to send Esports teams on various cybersport disciplines to international tournaments next year?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi! I’ve got a cybersport team, we enter the tournaments but we don’t have enough money to upgrade our PCs. Can we count on an Esports grant to solve this problem?
Good afternoon. Do you plan to develop a FIFA team at the cybersport university?
Activity: 392
What duties does Esports have under the gambling license?
Activity: 280
Are you going to open offices in other countries or will your activity always be concentrated in Malta?
Activity: 324
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
Activity: 70
was any bonus for ICO? and what is the price in $ for 1 ert? cheers

Until 14th of November we give a 10% Bonus, the price is 240 ERT for 1 ETH.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
was any bonus for ICO? and what is the price in $ for 1 ert? cheers
Good afternoon. Is it necessary to be an active Esports user in order to purchase goods in online-store?

Not necessarily an active eSports user, but you need to be registered, yes.

Why then do you need these things if you are not an active gamer or a platform user?

Well, I can not answer why people buy things. Maybe some people are not active in eSports and would still like to have a gaming PC...
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. Is it necessary to be an active Esports user in order to purchase goods in online-store?

Why then do you need these things if you are not an active gamer or a platform user?

Activity: 103

Hi, I don’t think so. If you don’t want to view or publish content, you can only visit the Esports online-store.
Good afternoon. Can I avoid undergoing KYC if I won’t participate in gambling part of the platform?

We will not ask you for KYC unless it is related to gambling.
Are you going to unite with other game portals smaller than yours in order to accelerate the speed of growth of Esports community?

Yes, we are supporting Inclusion, not Separation.
I have a small online-store of goods on computer games. How can I contact you to enter into cooperation to accept ERT tokens as payment for purchases?

Yes, please PM me here and we will start conversations.
Activity: 266
Is it possible to create your own video channel on the Esports portal as it is on YouTube?
Although the idea is nothing very unique, I think  that they have a big potential an if they make good enough marketing campaign , they may just blow up because in this are there still is room for ICOs.

I believe the approach to create a central hub for eSports is actually pretty unique. Also creating real high quality editorial content is still something which doesn't happen enough in the eSports scene.

Thank you for you feedback, we are sure we will leave a huge footprint in the very near future.
Will it be possible to buy and sell ERT tokens on the exchange? Which exchange will offer such an opportunity?

We will be listed on C-Cex and we are in contact with some other major exchanges. The Token has a lock and won't be tradeable before the ICO is closed on 1st December.
Pages:
Jump to: