Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal - page 14. (Read 14840 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Will I be able to buy new computer games in your on-line store for tokens?
Activity: 266
Hello. Will you invite professionals that have already won any tournaments to join your team? How are you going to poach them?
Activity: 252
What textbooks will users be able to buy on your platform?
Hello. There’s no exact information on this subject. I think that the textbooks on cybersport sold on the platform will be created by professional cybersportsman.
Do you know, will it be possible to buy them only for tokens? Won’t fiat money be accepted for payment?
Activity: 392
Hello. There’s no exact information on this subject. I think that the textbooks on cybersport sold on the platform will be created by professional cybersportsman.
Activity: 336
Will VR-streaming be available immediately after the launch of the platform or sooner?
Hello. I’ve read in White Paper that it will be added only in the second half of 2019.
It’s really long to wait. Will VR-streaming be available for everybody or only for premium subscribers?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Will VR-streaming be available immediately after the launch of the platform or sooner?
Hello. I’ve read in White Paper that it will be added only in the second half of 2019.
How will you develop a gambling solution for American subscribers?
Activity: 70
From which gambling commissions do you plan to obtain licenses to launch the gambling part of the platform?

At the moment we have Malta and Belgium through our partners.
What about investments from China?

We would be open to investments from China, however it has to be abiding to local law.
Hi guys.
When will you come to exchanges?

We are in talks with some major exchanges and we have already secured C-Cex. There will be good news very soon.
Have you already chosen a company that will design a cybersport university?
Activity: 369
Merit: 0
What is the benefit of using your tokens on eSports portal?
Activity: 378
Will there be a news program about the main events in the cybersport world in the last 24 hours on the Esports platform? Can it be viewed by all users?
Activity: 364
Is it planned to launch a powerful marketing campaign in the main markets immediately after the end of the ICO?
How soon after the launch of the platform do you plan to add new computer games and which ones?
Activity: 142
Have you already found a place to build a cybersport university, or are you still just planning to do it?

As far as I know, the developers plan to do this in the middle of the next year if they collect the necessary amount during the ICO.

Do you know how much they want to collect in order to implement the plan of building of cybersport university?
Activity: 280
Have you already found a place to build a cybersport university, or are you still just planning to do it?

As far as I know, the developers plan to do this in the middle of the next year if they collect the necessary amount during the ICO.
Activity: 142
Pages:
Jump to: