Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal - page 16. (Read 14840 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ESports will grow in the future. Games like league of leagends and Counterstrike attract a lot of people. It's great to use the blockchain for this.

Thank you for the feedback. We think alike and we love the idea that the Blockchain enables us to include people all over the world to let them participate and prosper with us together.
hi....!!!
this is amazing game project. i hope your project will also bring our succeed because iam also a gamer Smiley
already joined on bounty campaign! i will support this project with all my power .good luck team!! have a nice work!

Thank you for the nice feedback and participating in our Bounty campaign. We cant wait to present you what we are working on soon!
Hello. What prizes do you plan to play in contests? Will it be possible to exchange them for tokens?

I am Sorry alcoholbtc I think I didn't really understand your question. If you are asking for the prizes which will be handed out in User related contests, they will vary by contest and they will be paid in ERT.

I hope that answered your question?
Do you plan to send Esports teams on various cybersport disciplines to international tournaments next year?

This cant be "planned" we will have to establish the teams and depending on their performance they will be able to participate in tournaments. While obviously we all would be superhappy to see our teams perform on top level, we have to be realistic and give it time to evolve.
How many Euros do you want to get from one active user per day in 2-3 years of work?

I read that the company wants to receive 1 euro per user per day in 2 years. By 2021, the task is 3 euros per user per day.

It’s a good plan. If the company doesn’t manage to achieve such dimensions, will it affect its development?

Obviously the more profit you generate, the more you can invest. However eSports.com is well financed and we were able to create strong partnerships and alliances on a global level. That being said the development part is financed for the years to come, no matter what and wont be affected. We are confident we will achieve our goals and be able to scale projects like the eSports University very soon.
Hi! I’ve got a cybersport team, we enter the tournaments but we don’t have enough money to upgrade our PCs. Can we count on an Esports grant to solve this problem?

Absolutely. However you have to send a submission first which then will be reviewed. Once the portal is live and profits are generated we will start supporting the best non-profit ideas.
Good afternoon. Do you plan to develop a FIFA team at the cybersport university?

While we do have to focus on the major games in the beginning, we will try to add as many games and therefore teams as possible in the future. That means at the moment we do not plan with Fifa yet, but it might be added later.
What duties does Esports have under the gambling license?

Like any other operator using a Maltese license we fall under these laws which are very strict and customer centric.
Activity: 126
5,818,442.35 €
RAISED TOTAL

Great result guys.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Are you going to open offices in other countries or will your activity always be concentrated in Malta?

We already have offices at Sofia and Prague and we will add Berlin for the eSports University.

Hi guys.
You have very interesting.
How can i join it?

https://esports.com - main website
Activity: 322
Are you going to open offices in other countries or will your activity always be concentrated in Malta?

We already have offices at Sofia and Prague and we will add Berlin for the eSports University.

Hi guys.
How can i join it?

Maybe on their website? Smiley
Activity: 240
Merit: 101

Hi guys.
How can i join it?
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
ESports will grow in the future. Games like league of leagends and Counterstrike attract a lot of people. It's great to use the blockchain for this.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
hi....!!!
this is amazing game project. i hope your project will also bring our succeed because iam also a gamer Smiley
already joined on bounty campaign! i will support this project with all my power .good luck team!! have a nice work!

Good afternoon. Will you develop a backend platform from scratch or will you cooperate with someone to create it?

The community platform will be developed in house. We have already started the process and we hope to be able to show the first progress this or next month.
Activity: 84
Good afternoon. Will you develop a backend platform from scratch or will you cooperate with someone to create it?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How many Euros do you want to get from one active user per day in 2-3 years of work?

I read that the company wants to receive 1 euro per user per day in 2 years. By 2021, the task is 3 euros per user per day.

It’s a good plan. If the company doesn’t manage to achieve such dimensions, will it affect its development?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: