Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal - page 11. (Read 14840 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 350
I really like this project! And I'm happy to support it Smiley
But I have a few questions to the Developers of the Project:

1. Why is so much money needed to create and develop such a platform (HardCap - 25 000 000 EUR)?
After all, in fact, you just create a website that will have some connected features.
2. Is there any confirmation of your cooperation with ESL?
3. How exactly do you plan to start your cooperation with CS:GO and LoL... does Valve know anything about you at all?

Thank you!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
I've read the whitepaper but still do not understand, this project focus on gambling or gaming ?
what is esports, can you tell me more detail about this ?

I think they was fucos for gaming, As of now some of the campaign in here are for gaming.
And did not some gambling campaign on here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I've read the whitepaper but still do not understand, this project focus on gambling or gaming ?
what is esports, can you tell me more detail about this ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Why did you decide to start working with LOL and CS:GO rather than with other computer games?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Will you hire regular or distant journalists who will prepare special materials for the portal?
Activity: 98
Do you already have experience in developing other cybersport portals? What did they achieve?
When do you plan to integrate the portal with the first currency exchange?
Activity: 70
Have you already found a place to build a cybersport university, or are you still just planning to do it?

As far as I know, the developers plan to do this in the middle of the next year if they collect the necessary amount during the ICO.

Do you know how much they want to collect in order to implement the plan of building of cybersport university?

The eSports university will be done, it would have been done immediately though, if we collected 20 Million. As of now we expect it to open the doors by the end of 2018.
What additional options do you want to add to the portal in the first quarter of 2018? Will you coordinate them with the users of the project?

We are mainly working on the interactive options of the portal as well as the content system for the users. Also we will add new offers to the shop area continuously.
What computer games will be supported by the first version of the portal?

At go live of the portal it will be CS:GO and League of Legends, but we will add more very soon.
Hello. Will you pay attention to the feedback of the users of the platform and make the changes that they ask for?

Absolutely, involving the community and using feedback to create the best product out there is one of our major goals.
In which countries after launch of the portal will you advertise it primarily?

While esports.com is a global platform, we will start with English and German language, but we will add lots of different languages soon after.
What software will you use for the gambling part of the project? Do you prefer Russian or foreign software?

We use the software base of our partners, but adjust it to the needs of our customers.
Have you already managed to conclude a partnership agreement with any professional cybersportsman?

Yes and we are in contact with some teams. However we will announce it once the portal is live, everybody likes surprises ;-)
What categories of products will be presented in your store?

The shop will offer merchandise, gaming hardware and exclusive items such as special tickets to live tournaments. We are discussing with some Skin Trading companies and might integrate this too. In general as long as it benefits our customers it can be added to the shop, making it more like a marketplace.
When do you plan to make the first integration of ERT tokens with the exchanger?

We have already signed with C-Cex and we are in touch with some other exchanges. The Token will be tradeable after December 1st.
Hello. What major cybersport companies will you cooperate with and how will the portal benefit from it?’

We are working with ESL on content level already and we try to include as many partners as possible in the future. The portal will benefit through exclusive news from partners as well as statistics or even player stories.
Hello, according to what I’ve read it seems that Esports have such plans. But there are no specifics and timing.

Are there at least supposed partners with whom they will make joint projects?
Activity: 261
Do you plan to create joint projects with other cybersport companies in the media?

Hello, according to what I’ve read it seems that Esports have such plans. But there are no specifics and timing.
Do you plan to create joint projects with other cybersport companies in the media?
Pages:
Jump to: