Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 27. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com

Good morning, the development team. How are you? how are the tests? Tell me why are your social networks so quiet? Do you have something interesting to tell potential investors? Any news
Hello, im not from ESR project team , but i already give answer to this question- project team now testing wallet, soon they will realease it. So need wait a litle bit for a very good news.
Regads.
I agree with you to release this ESR wallet that surely will become a very useful things to make the work easier especially when using an ATM for depositing and withdrawing money. Hope for the successful of this project
Absolutely rigth they can save their time and less hassle for them because there are now so many people go to bank nowadays but because of ESR wallet they will make life easier.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Good morning, the development team. How are you? how are the tests? Tell me why are your social networks so quiet? Do you have something interesting to tell potential investors? Any news

Hello there! Tests are fine, soon the Wallet with next functions will be available :
1. Creating your account
2. Verification for payments
3. Currency exchange (both fiat and crypto).

Later features will be added on and on.

Some days was out from PC , and here so good news from my favorite project. Thank for sharing with us . I definetely will get some more ESR tokens , in next days. Because this is really great project.
Good Luck!
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
I saw in the first page that the value of coin in starting exchange rate in 10 usd and it is impreasive to have that kind of value. I wonder if this token will be available in exchange, higher possibility to increase the value. Good luck for the project.
yes ive read thast too i want to invest here in esr cause the projecto is look promising and that you say that starting exchange is 10$ thats a big for starting
Activity: 445
I saw in the first page that the value of coin in starting exchange rate in 10 usd and it is impreasive to have that kind of value. I wonder if this token will be available in exchange, higher possibility to increase the value. Good luck for the project.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Eventhough they are only in the stage of the pre ICO , the team of ESR wallet have been successfully made a partnership to some big company.
oh good to hear that what company? but i know from the start the this team is good look at that reach the soft cap in just a short period of time soon the 8m$ will hit i know they will hit it in just a short time
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Individuals can make use of the services of the ESR Wallet from across the world. Hence, such a technique makes itself applicable on a wider aspect than that of the rest of the things. You as a member of ESR Wallet will have the opportunity to utilise a plastic VISA or a Mastercard apart from a virtual debit card.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
Eventhough they are only in the stage of the pre ICO , the team of ESR wallet have been successfully made a partnership to some big company.
Activity: 308
this will be another project that i'll be looking forward, it seems more and more supporters are gathering here day by day. for now i'll be studying to know more bout what your really are in order learn more bout ESR.

Its true that the wallet services is in demand to the people who is in the forum . We all need wallet services that we can use to keep our assets and money.
I hope I will use and avail the service of ESR wallet in the future. I will be rooting for this ICO and support this project. Good Luck !
Activity: 301
Just wanna ask if esr will be listed on other exchanges soon?
I also asked that questions to their telegram group and they said yes. It will be listed on different exchanges soon they just can't drop the name of exchanges since ESR is still dealing to them.
I think they will, because they have a strong team to reach to the other exchanges.
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
Looks good, buy a little。
A little token? If you any have questions regarding to token sale you can freely ask them to this thread or telegram and I'm sure that devs will gladly answer your questions.

Is there anyone here who is in the team of ESR ? I have many queries about the project hopefully they will update us and give more information about the progress of their pre ICO .
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
This project and ICO caught my attention , I will make time to read and learn more about this ESR wallet.
It's nice to hear bro. Our community is now growing and growing let's support this project together
I also asked that questions to their telegram group and they said yes. It will be listed on different exchanges soon they just can't drop the name of exchanges since ESR is still dealing to them.
Activity: 301
looks good if you have a doubt try to ask the team or the devs. but i will recommend you to buy more tokens than you think! Smiley
Would this be available in all countries? In the Philippines, the only e-wallet available that holds Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency is coins.ph.
Yes soon I guess. ESR wallet is planning to reach all most countries including Philippines. If they did it on US, I think they can also do that to other countries
Better choose Philippines, since many crypto business that targeting that country because of potential economy growth in 2018. And also, I know their citizen is continuing putting effort to support bitcoin and other alternative token last 2017.
I'm sure that Philippines will be included to the expansion of their wallet because of the demands and if that happens, It will be the first banking services that hold cryptocurrencies in the said country. And I think Filipinos will be excited for that.
Activity: 243
A little token? If you any have questions regarding to token sale you can freely ask them to this thread or telegram and I'm sure that devs will gladly answer your questions.
this will be another project that i'll be looking forward, it seems more and more supporters are gathering here day by day. for now i'll be studying to know more bout what your really are in order learn more bout ESR.
Take time to know more about ESR and you'll see how great, how different this ESR wallet compare to the other projects which have the same concept as ESR. It's so nice to support project knowing that it will have a lot of potential to grow like ESR wallet.
OMG ! Guys! Are you getting paid for all those scam enthusiastic reviews?!?!?

You are telling people to put money in something, because of the nice looking web-site?

Just check the facts:

1) Valuation of ESR Wallet at ICO stage is $100 Million! It's an absurd! Just check the projects with a similar market cap. and see how strong they are, what team do they have, etc. Just compare.

2) Orderbook has zero liquidity for ESR token. You can't sell any significant amount - there are no buyers.

3) The token is not listed anywhere else, so there is no way to get rid of it.

3) ESR Wallet rep. said in this thread that they are setting up the "market" price at orderbook MANUALLY! Looks like a scam and nonsense at the same time.

4) More reliable and respectful card-projects like TenX, Cryptopay, Wirex recently were dropped from Visa network and still doesn't have a solution to this issue. I bet ESR never could make a deal with VISA.

5) Strategic managers are two russian guys with CAR WASH background. Are you kidding me?!  Huh

6) ESR promises per annum rate 20% for deposits. That is a HUGE red flag. Ridiculous! Looks like Ponzi scheme.

7) Information that "ESR ATM is the largest ATM network in Florida" is FALSE. Just google it. In best case scenario they are may be in first hundred.

8 ) They never got any rating from ICO rating sites. Nobody audited their contract. The legal part is another shadow area.

9) The team has no recognizable people in crypto-world.

10) Hype score is zero. No drivers for growth.

11) Facebook and Twitter ESR accounts has tons of FAKE followers. Just check likes/comments/followers ratio.

12) Paytoo "popular service" (regarding to esrwallet web site) was not updated for a year and has very few downloads and lots of bad reviews.  The social media accounts consist of the same FAKE followers.

TOO MANY RED FLAGS.

Just keep your eyes open guys, don't let yourself to be fooled.  Too many scam in crypto.

Go on dude say what ever you want but your words will not affect us to support ESR. We believe in this project, We believe that ESR will be well known in the near future
Yes of course, They will be listed on exchanges soon but they can't name it yet since it's still under negotiation. Maybe before the ICO ends they will announce their partner exchanges
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Mнe нpaвитcя этoт пpoeкт

Cпacибo!)

Sorry but I can't understand your language. We have a language barrier this time and it's sad on my part. I try to search "Cпacибo" it on internet and find the meaning as "thank you", correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I was about saying why the heck do we need an ICO for creating a wallet, but on reading through some of the pages I am convince this might be different from what we have been having all along. News broke recently of the discontinuation by VISA of rendering crypto related services, how are you guys working your way around it? Hope i am not too late for the ICO too?  Wink

I believe for you to venture on cryptoworld a good wallet is a must, i mean if you are holding to many tokens it will be very convenient thing to have a wallet of this kind. and i believe it will be a very good help for traders like me.
Pages:
Jump to: