Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 26. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Eventhough they are only in the stage of the pre ICO , the team of ESR wallet have been successfully made a partnership to some big company.

I believe this is their step of preparation for the flight of their project. i believe this will be a very good one and will be big hit in the crypto industry.

I think the developers of this project (ESR) really want to have a successful project in the future that's why they quickly gathered strong partners in the beginning to have an assurance. For me it's a great move for Devs., and it's good for investors, participants and for the users also because they are sure to the project they support.

Yes, it is very important for developers to strengthen the foundation of the project they are making so at the beginning they immediately invited those strong partners and investors. Waiting for more updates from ESR WALLET.
Very well said guys. it is also because of the team behind ESR wallet who are professionals or have a great background in terms of banking services and atm network
We need to get listed on some type of exchange and we need trading volume asap.
We are all waiting for that bro but most of the ICOs are announcing their partner exchanges days before it ICO's end. But don't worry I'm sure ESR will be partnered on big exchanges soon.
Looks good, buy a little。
A little token? If you any have questions regarding to token sale you can freely ask them to this thread or telegram and I'm sure that devs will gladly answer your questions.

Is there anyone here who is in the team of ESR ? I have many queries about the project hopefully they will update us and give more information about the progress of their pre ICO .
If your questions might not answer fast in this thread better yet join their telegram group then throw all of your questions their since the dev and admin are very active they will answer your concern as fast as they can.
Activity: 196
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
There was information from project team that info about exchanges will be 10 days before end of the ico. I think this is right decision.We need to wait for news.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Eventhough they are only in the stage of the pre ICO , the team of ESR wallet have been successfully made a partnership to some big company.

I believe this is their step of preparation for the flight of their project. i believe this will be a very good one and will be big hit in the crypto industry.

I think the developers of this project (ESR) really want to have a successful project in the future that's why they quickly gathered strong partners in the beginning to have an assurance. For me it's a great move for Devs., and it's good for investors, participants and for the users also because they are sure to the project they support.

Yes, it is very important for developers to strengthen the foundation of the project they are making so at the beginning they immediately invited those strong partners and investors. Waiting for more updates from ESR WALLET.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Upon reading what else can ESR WALLET.I came across to this one,it say it also can use as loan.im thinking  how can I use It?because this can really help us.😍
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
What are the discounts/bonuses for participation in pre-sale?
Hello, and welcome as i know pre-sale already finished , now running main sale stage, if you wish to ask about bonuses/discount faster it will be at the telegram chat here link on it https://t.me/ESRWALLET . Team members answer questions really fast there.
Good Luck
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
What are the discounts/bonuses for participation in pre-sale?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
When I read ESR WALLET I think its very useful to everybody because of its multiple currency support.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
While browsing the Alt section found this, ESR WALLET is a working platform offering residents of most countries of the world to create an electronic wallet ( which is not new now a days )  in dollars ,euros ( many more currency ) and issue a prepaid virtual or plastic VISA / Mastercard to it. In my long time in cryptocurrency, this is the first online wallet that accept different kind of country currency. Better to observe this until it already launch in the community.
Activity: 406
this will be another project that i'll be looking forward, it seems more and more supporters are gathering here day by day. for now i'll be studying to know more bout what your really are in order learn more bout ESR.
Take time to know more about ESR and you'll see how great, how different this ESR wallet compare to the other projects which have the same concept as ESR. It's so nice to support project knowing that it will have a lot of potential to grow like ESR wallet.
Yes i agree, there are many supporters waiting to launch this project, as you can see in white paper there are many functions of this esr wallet thats more interesting.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 406
this will be another project that i'll be looking forward, it seems more and more supporters are gathering here day by day. for now i'll be studying to know more bout what your really are in order learn more bout ESR.
Take time to know more about ESR and you'll see how great, how different this ESR wallet compare to the other projects which have the same concept as ESR. It's so nice to support project knowing that it will have a lot of potential to grow like ESR wallet.
Yeah dude your right, a lot of people are making study or research to know more about this ESR to gather information about it's use and benefits for people.  I'll be wait for the releasing of this project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Looks good, buy a little。
A little token? If you any have questions regarding to token sale you can freely ask them to this thread or telegram and I'm sure that devs will gladly answer your questions.

Is there anyone here who is in the team of ESR ? I have many queries about the project hopefully they will update us and give more information about the progress of their pre ICO .

Guys you can't blame him, at the end of the day it's his money. in right time maybe he'll realize the advantages of having this kind of wallet for sure.
Activity: 280
I see that Esr wallet is a great help to pay our bills.like household bills.like electric bills and others.But what about the school tuition.now almost school was accepting they pay through electronic gadgets.if it yes it will be a great help for us,and our parents usually paying our tuition.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
If they have more than 300 ATMs located in the US, it looks like it's a big project with a big mission, It seems very interesting, I hope more updates coming to this project. Good luck.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Joining their telegram is a big help for those who have questions because the developers can answer it right away. Kudos for the great minds behind this project
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
10 dollars for one token, I think a lot. They themselves praise that they have a working platform and so on but that I do not see by their attracted investments that the project is so good. Do not be surprised that after entering the exchange, the token will fall five times. I have already seen several projects that attracted more than $ 3 million in investments and the price of the token was in the sales period of $ 5, but after entering the exchange, the price of the token was less than a dollar.
Recently, was created Multicurrency Wallet https://zumminer.com , they are very similar.
Your development manager says that he never participated in the ICO and did not try to do something like that. https://www.theinvestzone.com/2017/09/27/an-interview-with-alex-korn-product-development-manager-of-esr-wallet/
To all this, you deceive the members of the bounty. People were engaged in advertising your project and you are deceiving them without counting bets and changing the rules. They remove the unprofitable messages in the telegram and their manager of generosity ignores the participants
Pages:
Jump to: