Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 35. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Would this be available in all countries? In the Philippines, the only e-wallet available that holds Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency is coins.ph.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Did the ICO already finished?

No, it's ongoing! Visit esrwallet.io for details.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Did the ICO already finished?
Hello admin!

Have you already started? Have been following ESR Wallet for quite a long time - why did it tool so long to launch?
I really do think that your project is worth noticing and investing but this time periods... Huh

Thank you and good luck!

Hello there!

Thank you, glad to see interest in our project!

About time : we now have started the ICO already and the reason for postponing the start was : we really wanted to be as close to product release phase during ICO as possible, we want our investors to check ESR Wallet functionality.

Stay in touch with us - the easiest way is Telegram chat
Thank you once again!
Activity: 16
Hello admin!

Have you already started? Have been following ESR Wallet for quite a long time - why did it tool so long to launch?
I really do think that your project is worth noticing and investing but this time periods... Huh

Thank you and good luck!

Hello!

On 18 of December, 2017, we are starting our ICO.

2 months have passed since the end of pre-ICO, and our team was able to do a great scope of work during this time.

Many ask us a question, how ESR Wallet differs from similar projects like TenX and Monaco. The answer is simple: we don’t create an ordinary electronic wallet, but a convenient and customary banking tool with cryptocurrency support and with all popular services: loans, deposits and trust management.

Issue of ESR plastic cards will revolutionize the field of blockchain-fintech, because now you can literally pay crypto for any everyday purchases! Neither of those alike projects, nor anybody else has realized the operation of cryptocurrency cards yet — that points not only at technical complexity, but also at complexity of legal tasks to be solved for the implementation of such product.

Fortunately, we are close to the solution and hope to become the first full-fledged cryptocurrency bank.

The basic functionality of the wallet will be launched for everyone as soon as possible. Functions of storage, sending, currency conversion will be available. Until the end of the ICO we will release our first cards and announce the full launch of the ESR Wallet service.

We would like to express our gratitude to our investors for their patience and support. The ESR Wallet team is working on the product 24/7 and we are doing our best to justify the hopes entrusted to us!
Пoддepжкa нa иx caйтe дaжe нe oтвeчaeт нa cooбщeния.Этo гoвopит o peпyтaции дaннoгo пpoeктa!!!
C тoгo мoмeнтa кoгдa я нaпиcaл в пoддepжкy пpoшлo oкoлo 1 мecяцa!!!
The support on their website does not even respond to messages. It says about the reputation of this project !!!
Since the moment when I wrote in support it took about 1 month !!!

Sorry for that, sometimes there are way too many questions and some are lost.
And how have you been trying to contact with us? The fastest ways are : Telegram chat or email : [email protected]

What is the way of Token purchaising?

Please wait till our ICO to begin on December, 18 - all the news are posted on the website and in all the social networks.
Activity: 47
What is the way of Token purchaising?
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
Пoддepжкa нa иx caйтe дaжe нe oтвeчaeт нa cooбщeния.Этo гoвopит o peпyтaции дaннoгo пpoeктa!!!
C тoгo мoмeнтa кoгдa я нaпиcaл в пoддepжкy пpoшлo oкoлo 1 мecяцa!!!
The support on their website does not even respond to messages. It says about the reputation of this project !!!
Since the moment when I wrote in support it took about 1 month !!!
Activity: 34
Do you have telegram channel?
Activity: 406
Great look forward to you.
Activity: 237
Good team, I like it. One question - why you need tokens in your project? and what about bounty?
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Articulated content in WP and all well said, with a successful pre-sell I hope you guys attain more than fellow counterparts with similar offerings but kind of stuck in between with a flank fingers to Visa and Master Card restrictions.

I'll be following!
Activity: 52
I'am in. Most interest is multi currency card linked with crypto.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Very interesting project! I'm waiting for Bounty to support! Good luck!
Activity: 33

An orderbook tool allow us to set the exchange course and we update it 4 times a day. Right now it is 42 ESR for 1 ETH.

You are setting exchange rate of your own token manually!? 4 times a day!? LOL! It's absolutely ridiculous!!!   Grin Shocked
I've read your white paper. I think your project is interesting. I will support you on Pre-sale.  Wink

Thank you!

Sounds promising! Will it be able to wothdraw money in terminals? If yes, will their be any commission amount then ?

Yes, you can do that, and of course there will be comissions if you use any terminal - so we are going to spread our own ATM network.

uquid already established themselves with a working visa card for cryptocurrencies. and they never needed any fucking obvious cash grabbing redundant token.

So you have no idea about differencies between our project?..
Activity: 157
Sounds promising! Will it be able to wothdraw money in terminals? If yes, will their be any commission amount then ?
Activity: 65
uquid already established themselves with a working visa card for cryptocurrencies. and they never needed any fucking obvious cash grabbing redundant token.
Pages:
Jump to: