Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 34. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
ESR WALLET to Make Cryptocurrency Payments More Accessible, Announces Token Sale

Tech startup ESR Wallet has introduced a universal wallet with a full range of banking services, along with 20% per annum on cryptocurrency deposits, as well as revealing details of their token sale, which began December 18th.

The ESR Wallet is a digital currency wallet that supports blockchain assets and offers a full range of banking services. In October, The ESR team Carried out a pre-sale that successfully raised more than 1 million UAE.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/esr-wallet-to-make-cryptocurrency-payments-more-accessible-announces-token-sale/

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
Looks like a great project with some fairly qualified people behind it so will be interesting to see where it goes. I like the amount of ground work they have already done they aren't like the other ICO's who have just rushed in with some crappy marketing and no thought process behind it.

Physical card implementations are hard to manage so it will be interesting to see how the team overcomes this but at least having two members who are part of that industry some what may assist with the issues and objectives that come with that.

Anyway I will have a crack at the bounty program and will wait for the ICO release to see where its at Smiley

You are right, I agree about the physical card implementations. The results that have been achieved so far show the seriousness of this project, the cohesiveness and tenacity of the developer team.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Looks like a great project with some fairly qualified people behind it so will be interesting to see where it goes. I like the amount of ground work they have already done they aren't like the other ICO's who have just rushed in with some crappy marketing and no thought process behind it.

Physical card implementations are hard to manage so it will be interesting to see how the team overcomes this but at least having two members who are part of that industry some what may assist with the issues and objectives that come with that.

Anyway I will have a crack at the bounty program and will wait for the ICO release to see where its at Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The ESR Wallet project is already a working platform, offering a resident of any country of the world to create an electronic wallet in USD and EUR and issue a virtual or plastic debit VISA / Mastercard card to it. A pretty good project to simplify transactions digital.good platform
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Nice project, Recently joined in the bounty and telegram, goodluck devs.
I want to check this project, this might be a good project just my close friend told me.So I think it's good to invest and participate here. Good choice dude, good luck to all of us and Happy New year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Nice project, Recently joined in the bounty and telegram, goodluck devs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2

Hello!

On 18 of December, 2017, we are starting our ICO.

2 months have passed since the end of pre-ICO, and our team was able to do a great scope of work during this time.

Many ask us a question, how ESR Wallet differs from similar projects like TenX and Monaco. The answer is simple: we don’t create an ordinary electronic wallet, but a convenient and customary banking tool with cryptocurrency support and with all popular services: loans, deposits and trust management.

Issue of ESR plastic cards will revolutionize the field of blockchain-fintech, because now you can literally pay crypto for any everyday purchases! Neither of those alike projects, nor anybody else has realized the operation of cryptocurrency cards yet — that points not only at technical complexity, but also at complexity of legal tasks to be solved for the implementation of such product.

Fortunately, we are close to the solution and hope to become the first full-fledged cryptocurrency bank.

The basic functionality of the wallet will be launched for everyone as soon as possible. Functions of storage, sending, currency conversion will be available. Until the end of the ICO we will release our first cards and announce the full launch of the ESR Wallet service.

We would like to express our gratitude to our investors for their patience and support. The ESR Wallet team is working on the product 24/7 and we are doing our best to justify the hopes entrusted to us!

I am very appreciative and interested in the hard work and solid team you have, the business development will be more rapid and effective. I hope with the cooperation of a very good team will encourage progress for the company and succeed this ICO.
Hoping that everything will be alright and work smoothly according to the plan. Best of luck to all of team and participant as well.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Yeah, ESR is a quality project, i just hope and pray that they will get visa or mastercard approval and they will be able to ship their cards globally too.

Articulated content in WP and all well said, with a successful pre-sell I hope you guys attain more than fellow counterparts with similar offerings but kind of stuck in between with a flank fingers to Visa and Master Card restrictions.

I'll be following!
Looks good, i have seen you doing a lot of translations, you must be a very busy man. Great job with ESRwalllet's translation as well, keep it up.

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Hello!

On 18 of December, 2017, we are starting our ICO.

2 months have passed since the end of pre-ICO, and our team was able to do a great scope of work during this time.

Many ask us a question, how ESR Wallet differs from similar projects like TenX and Monaco. The answer is simple: we don’t create an ordinary electronic wallet, but a convenient and customary banking tool with cryptocurrency support and with all popular services: loans, deposits and trust management.

Issue of ESR plastic cards will revolutionize the field of blockchain-fintech, because now you can literally pay crypto for any everyday purchases! Neither of those alike projects, nor anybody else has realized the operation of cryptocurrency cards yet — that points not only at technical complexity, but also at complexity of legal tasks to be solved for the implementation of such product.

Fortunately, we are close to the solution and hope to become the first full-fledged cryptocurrency bank.

The basic functionality of the wallet will be launched for everyone as soon as possible. Functions of storage, sending, currency conversion will be available. Until the end of the ICO we will release our first cards and announce the full launch of the ESR Wallet service.

We would like to express our gratitude to our investors for their patience and support. The ESR Wallet team is working on the product 24/7 and we are doing our best to justify the hopes entrusted to us!

I am very appreciative and interested in the hard work and solid team you have, the business development will be more rapid and effective. I hope with the cooperation of a very good team will encourage progress for the company and succeed this ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Bio of Oleg and Arkady is the same even on the website. Please check.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Would this be available in all countries? In the Philippines, the only e-wallet available that holds Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency is coins.ph.

Hello! Yes, it will be available worldwide. We are going to issue pre-paid Visa, MC (and Union Pay in the near future) cards, and they are used in every country.

What is your approach regarding security? The top priority for E-wallets for users is security. Do you have a 2FA security or SMS confirmation?

Will we be the only one who has full access to our wallets? Your company will not be able to touch our funds as well? There has been a lot of instances that wallets have been scamming users.

Hello! Of course there won't be any option for us to touch your funds. We have been working in financial field - ES Reliable Investments company operates with fiat money in the US.

Such features like 2FA and SMS confirmations will be available for our clients, no surprises here as these things are modern standart for years already.

Is the Beta-testing for this done already?

Well, we have been working for fiat money for looong time, no time for crypto has come. Some features are already done and being tested - some are on the way, we have to be sure that everything is safe and ready for first users.

I hope that ESR wallet will come up with a universal card, i mean i have seen other card companies that are only shipping to customers in the Europe only.

Well, we will work worldwide, the most agile service will be available in Europe and in the USA, but we don't forget about other countries as well.
I hope that ESR wallet will come up with a universal card, i mean i have seen other card companies that are only shipping to customers in the Europe only.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Is the Beta-testing for this done already?
Pages:
Jump to: