Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 32. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Read all the info. i think it's going to be one of the successful project in 2018. Best of Luck for the ICO.
I also read everything about this project and I saw how great this project will become. I suggest to join their telegram so that you will be updated on every update that they will give.

Hello and welcome!
2018 has started - and we are all set and ready to continue working hard on the project. Part of our team has left for several meetings with partners who provide us with the card services, developers are finishing the website features and the Token sale continues - all the ESR Wallet's team members are back from short New Year's holidays - the project is about to be finished and presented.

Another year, Another Great project incoming. ESR wallet is worth supporting, No doubt we will have a large community soon and ESR wallet will operate on different countries
It's so nice to support and help a project that has a lot of potential to grow and succeed in the near future such as ESR wallet. ESR wallet has a lot of competitors or has the same services as ESR wallet however, you can really see the differences of ESR wallet to other project. And I think ESR wallet is the best when it comes to banking services
this project I think is very promising and guaranteed to succeed in the future hopefully there are no any constraints in this project.
You you are right, ESR wallet is so promising and will succeed soon. And I think ESR will not encounter major problem in the future since this project has a great people behind it and I'm sure that they will undergo to deep study first before they make a move
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Hello, please tell me when your tokensale starts? Also why are you not in the tokens thread?

The Tokensale already started, is live now https://esrwallet.io/en/
Yes Correct, ESR wallet was already sold $1.8m and continuing to grow. Go get your tokens now just visit their website for more info

Hello and welcome!
2018 has started - and we are all set and ready to continue working hard on the project. Part of our team has left for several meetings with partners who provide us with the card services, developers are finishing the website features and the Token sale continues - all the ESR Wallet's team members are back from short New Year's holidays - the project is about to be finished and presented.

Another year, Another Great project incoming. ESR wallet is worth supporting, No doubt we will have a large community soon and ESR wallet will operate on different countries
Read all the info. i think it's going to be one of the successful project in 2018. Best of Luck for the ICO.
Yes that also what I see. ESR wallet has really big potential to grow when it comes to banking services compare to other banking services which are not trustworthy and worth investing. Finally found a great banking services for me.
I read the project and this is really looks good. However, I know that this project is still ongoing but I checked the website and it still it doesn't look convincing might be because of the interface. Although, this one can still be develop but developing thr front page will still give a strong impression.
I just recently visited their website and I find it so cool. I mean their website has a user friendly interface I can easily look on the things I want to know and it's detailed. And when it comes to design, It's so nice.
Nice project, Recently joined in the bounty and telegram, goodluck devs.
I want to check this project, this might be a good project just my close friend told me.So I think it's good to invest and participate here. Good choice dude, good luck to all of us and Happy New year.
You two guys made the right decision to support this project. This project will help a lot of money with regards to banking experience.
I decided to support this project too over the other payment processor because I saw that ESR wallet has more advantages and useful compare to other payment processor. I just hoping that I can use ESR wallet card here in our country.
We don't have to worry about using our ESR card on our specific country. ESR wallet will target all most countries so let's just continue to support this project since ESR wallet will give a great banking experience
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I read the project and this is really looks good. However, I know that this project is still ongoing but I checked the website and it still it doesn't look convincing might be because of the interface. Although, this one can still be develop but developing thr front page will still give a strong impression.

Hi and welcome, did you was at the https://esrwallet.io ? I think webpage looks very cool and contemporary, im not a web designer. For me its really great. You have not seen really bad ICO sites.
"Many men, many minds."

Regards.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Activity: 144
I read the project and this is really looks good. However, I know that this project is still ongoing but I checked the website and it still it doesn't look convincing might be because of the interface. Although, this one can still be develop. Developing the front page will still give a strong impression.
Hello, please tell me when your tokensale starts? Also why are you not in the tokens thread?

Tokensale already started you can check token sold bar - website https://esrwallet.io/en/ soft cap was already reached.
You can get your tokens from the ESR wallet website or on the https://www.orderbook.io
Regards.
Activity: 350

The Tokensale already started, is live now https://esrwallet.io/en/

Hello and welcome!

i'm sure that your project will succeed and has already a large community, we will support you, and the good Team will make it happen.

Hello and welcome!

Hello
Great news! Very good that project team give short annoucements with future plans!
Btw im new here. Congratilations ESR project team with 2018 year.
Good Luck.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
What will ensure the reliability of the ESR exchange purse?
Activity: 219
Activity: 101

Hello and welcome!

ESR Wallet telegram is great, many devs/participants are always online there. So that can answer all your question about internal and external issue about ESR Wallet. Don't hesitate to join and get some freebies as well.

Yes im already in ESR telegram channel, the are about 1k people, really huge amount. This means ESR is really great project. And it will have success!

yeah, and also 8 dollars per Token that means will be a low supply of ESR Tokens because the hardcap is only 8 000 000  that's 1M of ESR Tokens,
this project I think is very promising and guaranteed to succeed in the future hopefully there are no any constraints in this project.
I fully agree with you, the project is very ambitious and I hope that nothing will interfere with its implementation

me too Totally aggreed, essentially that's what cryptos space need and if this team make it happen that would be great and we will see cryptocurrency goes to the next level, i hope thier wallet to be easy to use not complicated and to be completely secured.
Pages:
Jump to: