Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 33. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

ESR Wallet telegram is great, many devs/participants are always online there. So that can answer all your question about internal and external issue about ESR Wallet. Don't hesitate to join and get some freebies as well.

Yes im already in ESR telegram channel, the are about 1k people, really huge amount. This means ESR is really great project. And it will have success!
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Is it possible to invest with fiat currency?
I think it's a yes. But you want to make sure you can visit their website and read their whitepaper and also join their telegram group. here the link of their telegram https://t.me/ESRWALLET. All of your question will surely answered since the dev and participants of ESR are active.

ESR Wallet telegram is great, many devs/participants are always online there. So that can answer all your question about internal and external issue about ESR Wallet. Don't hesitate to join and get some freebies as well.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hello just found your project. It looks very promising i will follow your social media, and join your telegram chat. Good Luck at the ICO!
Regards.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
this project I think is very promising and guaranteed to succeed in the future hopefully there are no any constraints in this project.
I fully agree with you, the project is very ambitious and I hope that nothing will interfere with its implementation
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
this project I think is very promising and guaranteed to succeed in the future hopefully there are no any constraints in this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
ESR WALLET to Make Cryptocurrency Payments More Accessible, Announces Token Sale

Tech startup ESR Wallet has introduced a universal wallet with a full range of banking services, along with 20% per annum on cryptocurrency deposits, as well as revealing details of their token sale, which began December 18th.

The ESR Wallet is a digital currency wallet that supports blockchain assets and offers a full range of banking services. In October, The ESR team Carried out a pre-sale that successfully raised more than 1 million UAE.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/esr-wallet-to-make-cryptocurrency-payments-more-accessible-announces-token-sale/

Well said, this is much detail commend and link in this thread. Hoping that the ESR will continue to do their vision in the future sense. Best of luck to everyone.

thank you For sharing this with us, keep us updated with any news concerning this ICO.
Activity: 350
so i have esr tokens stuck on orderbook.io and cant even withdraw them. let alone do anything with it.

the withdraw will be available after the  ICO end For sure. and the official ICO still live.
Activity: 243
I think it's a yes. But you want to make sure you can visit their website and read their whitepaper and also join their telegram group. here the link of their telegram https://t.me/ESRWALLET. All of your question will surely answered since the dev and participants of ESR are active.
Watching the project for a long time. Decided to by tokens. Believe in you.
Thank you for supporting ESR wallet. You won't regret buying ESR wallet token since this project has a lot of potential to grow and to succeed.
Better to promote this legit ESR wallet than other kind of wallet. Many scam online wallet now a days and some online wallet has a high fee that you never expected for sure.
Absolutely! You can really give your 100 percent trust on ESR wallet and as you can see the people behind this project were good people. I mean the team of ESR wallet have a good background with regards to financing, banking, ATM etc.
Nice project, Recently joined in the bounty and telegram, goodluck devs.
I want to check this project, this might be a good project just my close friend told me.So I think it's good to invest and participate here. Good choice dude, good luck to all of us and Happy New year.
You two guys made the right decision to support this project. This project will help a lot of money with regards to banking experience.
I decided to support this project too over the other payment processor because I saw that ESR wallet has more advantages and useful compare to other payment processor. I just hoping that I can use ESR wallet card here in our country.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
so i have esr tokens stuck on orderbook.io and cant even withdraw them. let alone do anything with it.
Dota2
Thank you for supporting ESR wallet. You won't regret buying ESR wallet token since this project has a lot of potential to grow and to succeed.
Better to promote this legit ESR wallet than other kind of wallet. Many scam online wallet now a days and some online wallet has a high fee that you never expected for sure.
Dota2
I think yes, but I'm not sure. Better to join on their telegram to answer all of your internal question. Many dev and participant will definitely answer you as soon as possible since they always active on it. Good luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Nice project, Recently joined in the bounty and telegram, goodluck devs.
I want to check this project, this might be a good project just my close friend told me.So I think it's good to invest and participate here. Good choice dude, good luck to all of us and Happy New year.
You two guys made the right decision to support this project. This project will help a lot of people with regards to banking experience.
Hi guys. It's said that you have your own ATMs in the States. Will I be able to withdraw money from my ESR card without any fees?
Yes it's free, meaning you will be able to withdraw your money WITHOUT any fees unlike the other banks with cause $20 per month. I suggest to read their white paper and you will know everything about ESR Wallet
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Can I buy tokens from China?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
i really like the credit rating  system this will ensure that your save to trade with certain amount of people and its safe based on his reputation. that really a great feature
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Good post, i always like the way coin idol posts about new and interesting projects, Esrwallet is one of the best ico at the moment, nice to see it in the limelight.

ESR WALLET to Make Cryptocurrency Payments More Accessible, Announces Token Sale

Tech startup ESR Wallet has introduced a universal wallet with a full range of banking services, along with 20% per annum on cryptocurrency deposits, as well as revealing details of their token sale, which began December 18th.

The ESR Wallet is a digital currency wallet that supports blockchain assets and offers a full range of banking services. In October, The ESR team Carried out a pre-sale that successfully raised more than 1 million UAE.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/esr-wallet-to-make-cryptocurrency-payments-more-accessible-announces-token-sale/

Dota2

Well said, this is much detail commend and link in this thread. Hoping that the ESR will continue to do their vision in the future sense. Best of luck to everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: