Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 7. (Read 10109 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I still didnt get my ebk coins .
If your are ico participant, just wait and the team will announcement soon about distribution this coin. If you bounty participation maybe you have to be patient because usually bounty participation will get their coin after ico participants/investors

He is not a bounty participants nor investor. Look at his account, it's created only because he is too afraid to show his real account or just trolling on here.

Or maybe I just created my account today ? And I contributed.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
If your are ico participant, just wait and the team will announcement soon about distribution this coin. If you bounty participation maybe you have to be patient because usually bounty participation will get their coin after ico participants/investors

He is not a bounty participants nor investor. Look at his account, it's created only because he is too afraid to show his real account or just trolling on here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
congratulations on your proyex success, I see that this proyex is very useful and will be a one-stop shop for people who are looking for adequate, detailed and quality information about various crypto. That's why so many investors are interested in ethbook and ico is almost reaching hard stamp, I am happy with the success of this proyex because I joined the support through your bounty signatures program, and still waiting for the update of the division of stake,
Activity: 15
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
Congratulations to ETH project have raised hardcap, I am very glad because invested with small ETH. Waiting for distribution, and waiting for information about exchanger. Thanks
Hardcap is nearly already reached, that is true success,the future for this project is bright guys!!
Congrats ethbooks. A great success so far, EthBooksICO is officially raised over. 42,175 ETH out of 42,500 ETH. This is good testimony, how legit the project is. There we're waiting EBK tokens distribution.

Because this project useful and will be a one-stop shop for people looking for sufficient, detailed and quality information on various cryptocurrencies. That's why so much investors interested with ethbooks and this ico almost reached hard cap
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Congrats to ethbooks team for a successful ico and raising over 41000 ETH.Would love to see how ebooks would evolve on blockchain and this is the first project to make it happen.
Activity: 686
distribution to participants of the bounty of what it is now. Congratulations make participants who join in this project, the ico ended with great success and I will see further development

Activity: 35
Books only about crypto currencies? Sounds super narrow, maybe you should take it broader.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
is the ICO still going sir?
the iCO were already over. You actually can scrolling up to the upper posts and looks how much they gained during ICO.
You might can buy some after the tokens listed on some exchanges
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
ico took place on a very good. hopefully in this way also the development of the project succeeds. nowadays, increasing reading if it is no longer being followed in the virtual environment. nice to have some books on the crypto market. I'm looking forward to it.  Cheesy
absolutely agree. you wrote a very nice comment. now all the information in the virtual world. the acquired knowledge from the virtual world in the most beautiful project quickly. what kind of benefits can have advanced?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
ico took place on a very good. hopefully in this way also the development of the project succeeds. nowadays, increasing reading if it is no longer being followed in the virtual environment. nice to have some books on the crypto market. I'm looking forward to it.  Cheesy
Activity: 776
Merit: 146
is the ICO still going sir?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hardcap is nearly already reached, that is true success,the future for this project is bright guys!!
Congrats ethbooks. A great success so far, EthBooksICO is officially raised over. 42,175 ETH out of 42,500 ETH. This is good testimony, how legit the project is. There we're waiting EBK tokens distribution.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
when is the stock market entry date? we are waiting for explanation
telegram why closed?

Do you mean about the exchange? If yes, maybe we have to wait until all token distributed to all participant, because this ico ends 1 day ago. About telegram channel, it still open untill now, i know because i am also on it
Activity: 31
when is the stock market entry date? we are waiting for explanation
telegram why closed?
congratulation and good work for all of your teams, hopefully your platform go to success in the future. right now you must listing the token in the big exchange to show this project with big success

By added this token to big exchange it will give good quality and value for this project, because only coins that have a bright future will be accepted on the big exchange
We wait like where these coins could be running in the future is tomorrow. Congratulations make participants the bounty and investors who have join in this project. I am sure the good result later. While waiting for the next good news
results achieved the project is very good. whether going to a big market shortly. I can't wait for it all to happen. may the future be good and constantly evolving

Overall, the future for this project is bright because we can see so much peoples participation in this project, not only bounty hunter but also investors. That's why ethbooks almost reached hard cap
Activity: 476
congratulation and good work for all of your teams, hopefully your platform go to success in the future. right now you must listing the token in the big exchange to show this project with big success

By added this token to big exchange it will give good quality and value for this project, because only coins that have a bright future will be accepted on the big exchange
We wait like where these coins could be running in the future is tomorrow. Congratulations make participants the bounty and investors who have join in this project. I am sure the good result later. While waiting for the next good news
results achieved the project is very good. whether going to a big market shortly. I can't wait for it all to happen. may the future be good and constantly evolving
Pages:
Jump to: