Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 2. (Read 10109 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I am a bounty campaign participant and currently there is still no explanation and feel cheated by this project. they have disappeared and carried away all
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Great idea, I will follow this project  Shocked

Have you read my earlier comments in this thread? Can't imagine how could people be so dumb like you to just post crap and gain up rank.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Great idea, I will follow this project  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
This project idea is very unique, but the question here is whether the Ethbooks team are able to implemented this project idea satisfactorily or not.
Apparently not, because the project team simply disappeared, and social networks have ceased to exist.
But the idea was really good.

is there still any positive news? the Idea was very interesting, but unfortunately it looks like, that  we can forget about our coins?

dude, dont expect anything from here. as you can see no one is already tries to care about this thread.. you will just waste your time if you do so.. forget about your coins, forget about this damn project. this is not worth of our time.

Can someone request the admins and tag this thread as a scam and lock it down? I don't understand we further need to discuss anything more on this and also whoever has been scammed, they could open a scam accusation thread for this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
This project idea is very unique, but the question here is whether the Ethbooks team are able to implemented this project idea satisfactorily or not.
Apparently not, because the project team simply disappeared, and social networks have ceased to exist.

is there still any positive news? the Idea was very interesting, but unfortunately it looks like, that  we can forget about our coins?

dude, dont expect anything from here. as you can see no one is already tries to care about this thread.. you will just waste your time if you do so.. forget about your coins, forget about this damn project. this is not worth of our time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
This is sad news. The project seemed to look good, with the books on the crypto currency, and the fees were big. And it turned out to be pure fraud, distressed
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I am confuse that the official page have show the ETH have raised 42,175 in 40 transactions, many investor are loss their money, 
but someone said that if the ICO is not successful, they will get back the fund automatic, it that true or not?  Huh
In my opinion, the number that they raised its actually fake , if this  a scam should not belive what they said

Do we have an eth/btc address where the ico funds where sent? This would help us sort out the exact amount these guys have scammed the investors.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
I am confuse that the official page have show the ETH have raised 42,175 in 40 transactions, many investor are loss their money, 
but someone said that if the ICO is not successful, they will get back the fund automatic, it that true or not?  Huh
In my opinion, the number that they raised its actually fake , if this  a scam should not belive what they said
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

The team has not been active since the ico was concluded in October, there is no news afterthat.No escrow was set up for this project.So its a scam with no refund to any investor till date.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Activity: 1554
payMe - P2E
I think we should stop hoping for what we have done, this campaign manager has been inactive for too long, maybe they have left this thread and do not want to come back again,
Activity: 364
Hello. And this is only my problem? I can not access the site. I would like to know more about your project.
there was no project, it's obvious. I think everything is a lie. most people are sad and angry. everyone thinks they're the crook of the project team.

good thing you're late. you could see the hurt financially.  Shocked Shocked

I must say that he is just like spamming around or just that dont kno how to read most of the post of the people here in the thread. Tsk.
Activity: 392
Hello. And this is only my problem? I can not access the site. I would like to know more about your project.
there was no project, it's obvious. I think everything is a lie. most people are sad and angry. everyone thinks they're the crook of the project team.

good thing you're late. you could see the hurt financially.  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
They scam all investor also all bounty hunters.They deleted their fb page.No response from telegram group.Sorry for investor
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
where is the market of this token, actually this platform is very good keep ownership of the work of creator,

Lol, don't you like reading what is posted above and what I have posted before your post?

This project is proved to be a scam as the team is not active here for more than a month.
Activity: 1554
payMe - P2E
where is the market of this token, actually this platform is very good keep ownership of the work of creator,
Pages:
Jump to: