Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 5. (Read 10109 times)

Activity: 698
Merit: 506
is it certain that the project is fake? Do you have information on this topic? Should we cut hopes?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I hope that is not a scam. because I thought this would be a good project for me. however, the latest news is sad. participants are very angry.

do you think, that this project is scam?
hopefully this proyex is not really secam ,,
there is a possibility. too many scam lately. I wish the contract called it. the scammers took the money and returned it back.
in bounty threads many want to receive payment immediately. I hope the manager and team can find a solution to this problem.
but many still do not know when will soon be distributed.
how friends? they have returned investors their money? this is good news I think. a signature campaign is also important, but money is more important from the post.  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
I hope that is not a scam. because I thought this would be a good project for me. however, the latest news is sad. participants are very angry.

there is a possibility. too many scam lately. I wish the contract called it. the scammers took the money and returned it back.
in bounty threads many want to receive payment immediately. I hope the manager and team can find a solution to this problem.
but many still do not know when will soon be distributed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Activity: 588

Activity: 756

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Lol why on earth do we need a book store on the blockchain?
Please enlighten me.
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
Activity: 560
The ICO was ended two weeks back but still, now there are no further updates from the company or team. People still, asking many questions about the project but there is no response from them yet.
Yes same question here.I saw there telegram devs says that distribution started but there is no official news.also they deleted their fb page and dev is not active in this forum till 21 October. Maybe they scam us.I am worried for investor Sad

yesterday, on october 31 dev appeared on the telegram and said the distribution is ongoing and ethbooks is not a scam
but until now when I check the wallet, never see ebk there. scam or not I'm dizzy Roll Eyes
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
The ICO was ended two weeks back but still, now there are no further updates from the company or team. People still, asking many questions about the project but there is no response from them yet.
Yes same question here.I saw there telegram devs says that distribution started but there is no official news.also they deleted their fb page and dev is not active in this forum till 21 October. Maybe they scam us.I am worried for investor Sad
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Activity: 462
good this is scamm project

You cant call this project as a scam if they don't respond every single day on this forum.Do we have enough proof to prove your accusation?
I would suggest waiting for some time or try to connect to them on different channels to get to know more on the project status.

yes ... you are right ..... try yourself to start at least in Facebook write   Grin

Lol, you must be drunk to read these contents.I never participated in their social campaign nor do I have any details on their current status.But was interested in this cool concept and started to follow this thread.Pretty bad for who all invested if it turns out to be a scam.

Yes, in theory, who needed this idea of ​​the project?  e-book in our time?  that's bullshit.Here you do not have to be drunk to understand this, I, too, hurt how investors were bred for cash
Activity: 887

You cant call this project as a scam if they don't respond every single day on this forum.Do we have enough proof to prove your accusation?
I would suggest waiting for some time or try to connect to them on different channels to get to know more on the project status.

yes ... you are right ..... try yourself to start at least in Facebook write   Grin

Lol, you must be drunk to read these contents.I never participated in their social campaign nor do I have any details on their current status.But was interested in this cool concept and started to follow this thread.Pretty bad for who all invested if it turns out to be a scam.
Activity: 462

Activity: 887

Activity: 672
Merit: 109
I checked telegram all time and there isn't any good information about project. It seems to be a scam and I think they did not get 42 000 ETH it is lie.
Activity: 630

here is the news. I'm still pondering to buy or not to buy when it was ICO not got the information and missed the part, I thought from the stock exchange to look at..
Activity: 476
There nothing new to hear form project manager nor investors even bounty hunters!! What's wrong with happen ETHBOOKS platform. Hoping, something positive will announce soon.
Activity: 416
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
hey pm, i send to you eth but i hove not got your ebk tokens now.
when will it be send ?
i'm worried about .

Many people are asking the same question about the token distribution and they mentioned they are going to list in 4 exchanges before ico, but till now there is no response from the team.

thank you
Scammers cheated us.....
Pages:
Jump to: