Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 3. (Read 10109 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I've heard bad things about this project. I hope You didn't invest so much money.

yes it is true. the project is scam.
they did not pay any bounty and also ignore any question  in bounty thread

Lol, even investors are worried about not having any update after the ico was complete and OP has not been active for almost a month now.This itself raises a red flag and bounty comes second to investors of a project.

Developers just threw investors. I hope investors in the ETHBOOKS were not enough. I think that the counter on the site wound. No one knows the eth address of the ICO.

I think you are right. They did not even make the eth address visible to the public. No one knows if the figures during the ico is only sabotage.

Looks to be a planned one and it was decided to make the ico address private, so not to disclose the exact amount of money collected.The faked up the value more to increase the confidence of investors and gather higher value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I've heard bad things about this project. I hope You didn't invest so much money.

Lol, even investors are worried about not having any update after the ico was complete and OP has not been active for almost a month now.This itself raises a red flag and bounty comes second to investors of a project.

Developers just threw investors. I hope investors in the ETHBOOKS were not enough. I think that the counter on the site wound. No one knows the eth address of the ICO.

I think you are right. They did not even make the eth address visible to the public. No one knows if the figures during the ico is only sabotage.

this is the worst campaign. tsk!

actually this is just one of THOSE WORST CAMPAIGNS here in the forum who only actually wanted to scam the investors. i just thought at first that this is a good project especially that they have raised a good amount  only to find out that the figures are kind of manipulated. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

this is the worst campaign. tsk!
Activity: 255

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

Activity: 560

lol too,

why do you think, that bounty is on  second place? I am sure that my time is cost more than any investment. so that..
legendary
Activity: 1148

Activity: 560

Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I would like to believe that the developers will give any comments on the project! The idea is not bad enough and I did not want the project to be a fraud!
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Cool project, but looks a little bit suspiciously - need more dev's activity

Too bad the dev and his team has left this project with the funds.Did we have an escrow on the project?If there was one, this would have saved all the investors and the team would not have been able to run away with the project rather they would have been forced to complete the development.
since they're using an ETH as a platforms , it's more likely they are not using any escrow

I agree it is not necessary to have an escrow if you have designed the smart contract to set a price and deliver the tokens but who does the audit for the code when there can be a major flaw in the code being set up.Edgeless, gambling project too had an escrow for the project which used smart contract and I consider this should have been done over here as well.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io

Too bad the dev and his team has left this project with the funds.Did we have an escrow on the project?If there was one, this would have saved all the investors and the team would not have been able to run away with the project rather they would have been forced to complete the development.
since they're using an ETH as a platforms , it's more likely they are not using any escrow
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I think if the draft was all good then the admins would respond to us. so everything is bad.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
In my opinion, the signs that are not very positive:
- their facebook page is down
- they do not answer  to this tread or the bounty tread, after more than two weeks now.
It's weird that the investors don’t post here their satisfaction or their discontent
I remember when coindash had this hack problem, the investor posted every minute.

So, i ask a question for investors, did you receive your token?
If not, do you know when you will receive it ?

nah forget about this projects, looks like they also manipulate the amount they receive during ICO.
The team even not the real people
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
I think your project is very interesting and I will support your project, Good luck..
is there a bounty??
The project may sound cool, but with the bounty, you're a little late. ICO has been completed.
Advice for the future: look at the timing of the ICO and go to the official site, usually there is a countdown ICO
what are you talking about this project? this project is scam!
He only answer boboho's question. He never said ethbook is a legit ICO,he was only saying "may sound cool". Do you get it?

if no one answering your question, it means all investor on this project are fake
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
In my opinion, the signs that are not very positive:
- their facebook page is down
- they do not answer  to this tread or the bounty tread, after more than two weeks now.
It's weird that the investors don’t post here their satisfaction or their discontent
I remember when coindash had this hack problem, the investor posted every minute.

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I think your project is very interesting and I will support your project, Good luck..
is there a bounty??
The project may sound cool, but with the bounty, you're a little late. ICO has been completed.
Advice for the future: look at the timing of the ICO and go to the official site, usually there is a countdown ICO

it seem to scam project, anyone know if that the investor have received the token after ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1232
is there a bounty??
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
is there a bounty??
Pages:
Jump to: