Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] EZToken: Using Crypto-Currency to Power a Universal Loyalty Community - page 19. (Read 5503 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Does anybody know the number of shops that will cooperate with EZTokens in terms of acceptance of users’ tokens for free gifts?
Activity: 238
Greetings, friends! Does anybody know what personal data will it be necessary to specify when signing up for loyalty program?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. There’s a good description of the process of becoming a participant of loyalty program for entrepreneurs, but there’s no info for customers. Can you tell us anything about it here, if it’s no bother?
Activity: 280
I’ve heard somewhere that it’ll be possible to use eWallet o only to store EZToken, but also to store some other crypto-currencies. Is that true? What crypto-currencies will it be possible to store there in such a case?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Great project! Will surely take part in the ICO. However that's a pity you don't have any bounty programs...
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
I would like to share my experience with EZToken.

I was seriously interested to participate, so I followed all the instructions, transferred BTC to their wallet and waited for the countdown moment. When it reached 0 I pressed the button and got an 'error'. This happened a few times, and then it was sold out. I was not too late, but the system failed.

Annoying, but okay, let's move on. Withdraw my BTC and invest in another ICO. And here the problem arrises: they are not allowing me to withdraw my BTC from their account. It's stuck there until 1 march they say.

Either unbelievably amateuristic or plainout ill-intended.

I asked a few times in their Telegram channel, but they keep dodging my question.

So maybe EZToken will have the decency to answer here: why are you not allowing me to withdraw my BTC?

Sorry to hear about it, oli40. The reason why you might to wait till ICO ends just because EZToken follows regulation like all other international pure/ conventional ICO.

Please be sure you have everything need to know about the Token regulations here:

Terms and Conditions
https://ico.ezpos.io/files/terms_and_conditions.pdf
Activity: 64
I would like to share my experience with EZToken.

I was seriously interested to participate, so I followed all the instructions, transferred BTC to their wallet and waited for the countdown moment. When it reached 0 I pressed the button and got an 'error'. This happened a few times, and then it was sold out. I was not too late, but the system failed.

Annoying, but okay, let's move on. Withdraw my BTC and invest in another ICO. And here the problem arrises: they are not allowing me to withdraw my BTC from their account. It's stuck there until 1 march they say.

Either unbelievably amateuristic or plainout ill-intended.

I asked a few times in their Telegram channel, but they keep dodging my question.

So maybe EZToken will have the decency to answer here: why are you not allowing me to withdraw my BTC?
Activity: 364
The project is really cool, I like it very much. But I’m confused with the fact that an entrepreneur has to conclude some agreements, undergo a complicated process of registration… Why is it necessary? As an owner of a shop, I don’t want to spend time on it. I just want to benefit from use of EZtoken, and that’s all.
Wait, you mix EZtoken with something else. The owner of a business has just to keep some tokens on his account balance and register his enterprise in the loyalty system in order to participate in EZ Marketing program. Minimum amount of data is required for registration, including the conversion rate of loyalty points.
In my opinion, only small and middle-sized businesses will be interested in the project. Major brands don’t need a uniform app, it always making its symbolic and design of brand in priority. That’s why it’s easier for them to develop its own app from scratch.
Why should they develop anything from scratch of the company is ready to offer large companies White Label apps? I mean, they’ll be able to set their own style, all the symbols and etc.
Wow, White Label is cool! How much will this offer cost for entrepreneurs?
Activity: 280
The project is really cool, I like it very much. But I’m confused with the fact that an entrepreneur has to conclude some agreements, undergo a complicated process of registration… Why is it necessary? As an owner of a shop, I don’t want to spend time on it. I just want to benefit from use of EZtoken, and that’s all.
Wait, you mix EZtoken with something else. The owner of a business has just to keep some tokens on his account balance and register his enterprise in the loyalty system in order to participate in EZ Marketing program. Minimum amount of data is required for registration, including the conversion rate of loyalty points.
In my opinion, only small and middle-sized businesses will be interested in the project. Major brands don’t need a uniform app, it always making its symbolic and design of brand in priority. That’s why it’s easier for them to develop its own app from scratch.
Why should they develop anything from scratch of the company is ready to offer large companies White Label apps? I mean, they’ll be able to set their own style, all the symbols and etc.
Activity: 308
What is the initial price of a token without any discounts or bonuses?

Well, if I don’t mix up anything, the initial price of a coin is $1.
Activity: 322
What is the initial price of a token without any discounts or bonuses?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
Hello there,

I just participated in the round 2, and so did a referree of mine.

As he bought 101 EZT, it shows in affiliation that I get 5 EZT bonus (not 5.05? jk). But these 5 EZT aren't showing in my total balance.

Same question goes for the token sale. When the token number was uneven, you kept the difference, right? Because I don't have any ETH left on my account.

I would appreciate some explaining Smiley

Thank you

Will tell your issue to technical support, then feedback to you soon. Thanks.

Thank you Sir.

That is not comlicated like you think. As the owner of shop or retailers, please think about what you should react to customers, frequent customers, what they can get when they buy goods, what they can get when they come back store etc... The rest is exchange. There also has minimum regulation they might to do because it will works with all merchants and clients in one common platform.
Activity: 238
Activity: 392
Activity: 252
Activity: 63
Activity: 196
Hi everybody! Tell me please, what is the total number of the coins issued by the company before the ICO?
I’ve read the technical documentation of the project that the total emission is 50 million coins.
Pages:
Jump to: