Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] EZToken: Using Crypto-Currency to Power a Universal Loyalty Community - page 22. (Read 5503 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
And is it already known, in which listing will the EZToken coins be added? I just read that users will be able to trade them on the exchange and thought that this information is already known.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Due to what use of your technology will reduce costs? And whose costs will be reduced at all: buyers or shops?
Good afternoon! In the "advantages of technology" section it is written that it allows to attract unique opportunities for businesses. And can someone tell what exactly are the possibilities it is written about?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
このプロジェクトは信頼できますか?
Greetings! White Paper says that marketing service providers can easily attract new customers through a smart contract and EZToken exchanges. Is it possible to describe this process in more detail, if not difficult?
Activity: 56
Looks like a solid project considering the quality of the team and the concept. This Platform is promising !
Keep it up ! 
Activity: 33
What will be the benefits of ewallet for building a universal loyalty community?
Hello. And you can say for sure, in which countries will the exchange of EZToken be supported for bonus points in stores and other institutions?
Hello everyone. Does anyone know how many coins are exposed for sale?
In my opinion, the company put up for sale 10 million tokens. And 2 million tokens have already been implemented for the first round.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hello everyone. Does anyone know how many coins are exposed for sale?
Well, if for the buyers the loyalty program is useful, hence, the EZToken project is also useful. However, I do not quite understand how the owners of shops, restaurants, bars and other institutions will benefit from working with you. It seems to me that the demand on their part will be minimal.

You are mistaken. Loyalty program and, in particular, EZToken will be useful for business owners no less than for their customers. You see, thanks to this system, entrepreneurs can get immediate access to a loyal customer base in order to increase their sales level.
That is, business owners will have access to personal data of customers who use the loyalty program to increase the effectiveness of advertising?
No, entrepreneurs will not have access to personal data of people. They will be able to analyze anonymous data about the behavior of customers. The results of the analysis they can use in the formation of their advertising campaigns, which will give a high percentage of efficiency!
And each entrepreneur will have access only to the data of his customers? I just thought, if they also have anonymous data available to competitors, it would help make advertising campaigns as effective as possible!
Well, if for the buyers the loyalty program is useful, hence, the EZToken project is also useful. However, I do not quite understand how the owners of shops, restaurants, bars and other institutions will benefit from working with you. It seems to me that the demand on their part will be minimal.

You are mistaken. Loyalty program and, in particular, EZToken will be useful for business owners no less than for their customers. You see, thanks to this system, entrepreneurs can get immediate access to a loyal customer base in order to increase their sales level.
That is, business owners will have access to personal data of customers who use the loyalty program to increase the effectiveness of advertising?
No, entrepreneurs will not have access to personal data of people. They will be able to analyze anonymous data about the behavior of customers. The results of the analysis they can use in the formation of their advertising campaigns, which will give a high percentage of efficiency!

Activity: 336
Activity: 155
Emergency Notice: ICO Round 3 will move up sooner than planned on 12th Jan, 2018

Round 1 ICO EZToken ended in just 144 seconds, causing the EZT investment community around the world to wake up, promising the round 2 phase on 8th Jan, 2018 will also soon close.

After agreeing, we decided to conduct the round 3 ICO EZToken sooner than expected.

Round 3 will officially open on 12th Jan, 2018.

For more information please join Group Telegram: https://t.me/eztokensupport
How much will one coin cost during the second round of the ICO?

Unit price is $1.
Activity: 294
How much will one coin cost during the second round of the ICO?

Hello. During the second round of ICO for one coin you will have to pay $ 1.
Pages:
Jump to: