Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] EZToken: Using Crypto-Currency to Power a Universal Loyalty Community - page 20. (Read 5503 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hi everybody! Tell me please, what is the total number of the coins issued by the company before the ICO?
Activity: 155
Merit: 0

It looks good! And what about the competitors? What is better than them?

I have ever discussed with business ranking partners, there are few customer loyalty apps based on blockchain. There has also lots of customer loyalty program from big brands, and for every country, always stay leading PoS vendors.

But actually, we are top pioneers in all 3 areas: massive merchants, blockchain platform and loyalty program. If you know other companies who are running with background like this, please let me know. Probably we have learn from each other for better performance.

Good evening Sir, I was curious about the same thing: this is the first time that I heard about a similar concept, so I would like to ask if you have performed an accurate market research in the roots of your business. Thank you!

Thanks for RedenBlack13 for your comment. Probably you say right about there has no testimonial or experience in the past. There has no succesfully before loyalty services, based on blockchain.

We are quite understand what we are doing now, and have more than 1 year preparation for massive loyalty services in ERC-20 platform.
I heard that the project already has some experience and achievements ... I ask to show information about them. I would like to know the details

Please visit our website:

https://ico.ezpos.io/

White Paper:

https://ico.ezpos.io/files/EZToken_White_Paper_en.pdf

Fanpage FB:

https://www.facebook.com/eztoken.io/

Telegram Channel:

https://t.me/eztokensupport

Hello there,

I just participated in the round 2, and so did a referree of mine.

As he bought 101 EZT, it shows in affiliation that I get 5 EZT bonus (not 5.05? jk). But these 5 EZT aren't showing in my total balance.

Same question goes for the token sale. When the token number was uneven, you kept the difference, right? Because I don't have any ETH left on my account.

I would appreciate some explaining Smiley

Thank you

Will tell your issue to technical support, then feedback to you soon. Thanks.
In the case of such a project, it is necessary to build the partnership as quickly and effectively as possible, in my opinion. And then you can capture the market. What are the progress in this issue?

You said exactly for main points in our vision and objectives. Official news will coming soon in next few weeks. Will have very strong & powerful partnerships EZPos have made this year.
Activity: 7
First timer here

If no EZTokens are allotted in ICO, are you going to return the BTC to investor?
Activity: 238
I know that despite all the advantages of the blockchain, it can face localization problems in different jurisdictions ... Where does the project team expect such problems? Are you ready for the solutions?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Where is the project located geographically? I'm talking about the central office, the headquarters ... How many employees are already involved in the project?
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

It looks good! And what about the competitors? What is better than them?

I have ever discussed with business ranking partners, there are few customer loyalty apps based on blockchain. There has also lots of customer loyalty program from big brands, and for every country, always stay leading PoS vendors.

But actually, we are top pioneers in all 3 areas: massive merchants, blockchain platform and loyalty program. If you know other companies who are running with background like this, please let me know. Probably we have learn from each other for better performance.

Good evening Sir, I was curious about the same thing: this is the first time that I heard about a similar concept, so I would like to ask if you have performed an accurate market research in the roots of your business. Thank you!
Activity: 266
I heard that the project already has some experience and achievements ... I ask to show information about them. I would like to know the details
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
Hello there,

I just participated in the round 2, and so did a referree of mine.

As he bought 101 EZT, it shows in affiliation that I get 5 EZT bonus (not 5.05? jk). But these 5 EZT aren't showing in my total balance.

Same question goes for the token sale. When the token number was uneven, you kept the difference, right? Because I don't have any ETH left on my account.

I would appreciate some explaining Smiley

Thank you
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
So quick! Round 2 crowdsale sold out in 47 seconds.

I got in on it as my first foray into ICO.

The project sounds very interesting indeed.
Activity: 224
In the case of such a project, it is necessary to build the partnership as quickly and effectively as possible, in my opinion. And then you can capture the market. What are the progress in this issue?
So quick! Round 2 crowdsale sold out in 47 seconds.
 EZToken will open 2nd round few next hours. Don't be too late, deposit right now because crowdsale start at 16.00 UTC ( London Timezone)
Activity: 222
I Join! The project promises to be interesting and new!
Activity: 378
Hello everyone! I heard that the project is going to regulate or influence the cost of a coin in the market ... Is this so?
Hello! This is possible only with certain fees for the ICO. The task is to create an adjustment on the market for 1 year.
Activity: 252
Hello everyone! I heard that the project is going to regulate or influence the cost of a coin in the market ... Is this so?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Greetings! What base currencies will be admitted to sales?
While there is a strict restriction. Only Eth and Bitcoin will be accepted to sell tokens in the ICO.
Activity: 392
Greetings! What base currencies will be admitted to sales?
Pages:
Jump to: