Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] EZToken: Using Crypto-Currency to Power a Universal Loyalty Community - page 23. (Read 5503 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How much will one coin cost during the second round of the ICO?
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
Does it really that easy to make a first deposit with you??

Yes, sure. It's easy and takes little time for deposit.

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Does it really that easy to make a first deposit with you??
I have once used EZminer .They were fake. I hope these are not from same community. Best of luck to you .

EZ is existing business with 10.000 merchants. We have long time preparation, clear vision and build strong team for loyalty points program.

Pls visit website to view details white paper or tele channel to meet my team:

https://t.me/eztokensupport
Hi everybody! When does the second round of the sale start?

2nd round starts at 16.00 UTC 0, London Timezone. You also can see count down on EZ website,

or join tele channel: https://t.me/eztokensupport
Hi dev's!

Your ICO was added to our listing - http://icoinrating.com/ezpos/

You can support your ICO through voting for it.

Good luck!

Thanks for listing our ICOs. Please be sure that you have full reference from our site: https://ico.ezpos.io
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What will the role of EWallet be? If users could store their point there and share them with the others, it would be cool!
Activity: 336
It seems to be clear that EZToken is aimed at promotion of loyalty program. But will the role of blockchain be in the system?
Activity: 280
Good day. How much did the company manage to collect during the first round?
It manage to collect $1,45 million during the first round, and it’s only 29% of all the coins that were put on sale.
Activity: 36
I have once used EZminer .They were fake. I hope these are not from same community. Best of luck to you .
Activity: 210
Good day. How much did the company manage to collect during the first round?
Activity: 392
Hello. It’s only two days left until the second round of sales, that’s very soon.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Hi dev's!

Your IСO was added to our listing - http://icoinrating.com/ezpos/

You can support your ICO through voting for it.

Good luck!
Activity: 364
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
In my opinion, short-term loyalty program is always excellent in shops. Why should you change anything? People use cards, collect points and spend them when they need to. I believe that I doesn’t make any sense to create a service that will change something. It’s far from certain that the changes will be for the better.
You shouldn’t think so. Modern loyalty program has lots of problems which the developers of this project plan to solve. People even not always use their discount cards ‘cause of these problems. If you need a more clear description, read about these problems in White paper.
Okay, let’s say it’s so, how will EZToken solve them?
The company offers a package solution which will consist of several elements at once. All of them will be focused on development of loyalty programs in the shops and making them more popular. For example, developers offer to get rid of plastic cards and use special app for smart phone instead of them.
Well, smart phones.. It’s cool, of course. But what should people who wants to take part in loyalty program but don’t use smart phones do?
In my opinion, short-term loyalty program is always excellent in shops. Why should you change anything? People use cards, collect points and spend them when they need to. I believe that I doesn’t make any sense to create a service that will change something. It’s far from certain that the changes will be for the better.
You shouldn’t think so. Modern loyalty program has lots of problems which the developers of this project plan to solve. People even not always use their discount cards ‘cause of these problems. If you need a more clear description, read about these problems in White paper.
The company offers a package solution which will consist of several elements at once. All of them will be focused on development of loyalty programs in the shops and making them more popular. For example, developers offer to get rid of plastic cards and use special app for smart phone instead of them.
Greetings! Did you work only in Vietnam earlier? Have you got a ready strategy of entering new markets?

Hello MadduckUK. EZPos established in 2011, under branding maybanhang.net, started in Vietnam market. We have ever done business outside Vietnam, such as France, Australia, U.S, Africa.

One of toughest reason for POS enter a new market is localize product. But with new PoS, we reduce the gap for customers in new markets, such as in SEA.

We have full preparation for this planning. Tks.
Pages:
Jump to: