Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 7. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Do you have any future plans to attend conferences where we could meet in person?
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
It looks promising. I like how developers have identified the problems and immediately offer a solution. This, along with a clear technological scheme, allows the FinTab team to compete with other major market players.

We are flattered! Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Nice token. But I would like to reserve for Vietnamese translation. I will follow your project.
Activity: 254
It looks promising. I like how developers have identified the problems and immediately offer a solution. This, along with a clear technological scheme, allows the FinTab team to compete with other major market players.
Fintab is of great benefit to investors, traders, and funds. Considering what is really necessary and important for every audience.
Agreed. Now the quality decides whether you get recognition in the market or you do not notice. Only the best succeed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Fintab is of great benefit to investors, traders, and funds. Considering what is really necessary and important for every audience.
Activity: 256
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Can you tell me, how do you plan to promote your project in the first year and gain users?

The target is 2500 users with paid accounts.
To promote our service we are using social media channels, Google AdWords and PR.

In Google.play for more than 1000 downloads, so I think you are very close to your goal!
Can you tell me, how do you plan to promote your project in the first year and gain users?

The target is 2500 users with paid accounts.
To promote our service we are using social media channels, Google AdWords and PR.
You have a lot of technical words and formulas at WP about token monitoring. Maybe you have some simple infographics to explain it?

We have a channel on youtube and there are come tutorials so you can find the information you need. Otherwise you can ask more specific questions and we will be more than happy to answer them
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm89wIR7aKi1sjexivd1Eeg/

The long-awaited iOS update

A new FinTab version is available in the App Store!

We added:
- Registration in the application.
- Adding, editing, deleting transactions.
- Creating, editing, deleting portfolios.

Why is that beneficial to users?
Previously, the iOS application displayed the web version of the service. Users could follow the data manually entered in the desktop version from their iPhones, but could not make any transactions. Now in the application you can conduct basic transactions without accessing the web version.

Update the app: https://itunes.apple.com/app/fintab-crypto-portfolio/id1349747379

Meanwhile, users are already moving to the PRO account. Do not stay away
https://goo.gl/uekWLo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Previously, I used only blockfolio, but it annoyed me very much for its long update quotes and overload servers. I hope you guys will be okay with that now.
Activity: 266
You have a lot of technical words and formulas at WP about token monitoring. Maybe you have some simple infographics to explain it?
Activity: 209
Activity: 217
Attention, PRO Account!

Last Friday we finished the release of the web version: FinTab PRO is ready for use. All users of the service are transferred to the trial version of the account for 2 weeks. At the end of this time, you should switch to the PRO account if you:
• You need to create a lot of portfolios.
• You are tired of inserting all operations manually and you want to use integration (synchronization of transaction history) with exchanges through the API (in automatic mode).
• You want to conveniently import transactions into the system from your CSV.
• You would like to receive information on changes in the exchange rate of a particular currency pair
• You need to use advanced features to work with portfolios:
- Add / remove
- Share the portfolio for viewing (by link or by separate login and password)
- Copy portfolio
• You want to get all the following new functionality.

In the free account the following functionality will be available:
• 2 portfolios
• Accounting for purchase and sale.
• Transfer between exchanges.
• Add user’s currencies.

If you first hear about the functions of a paid account, then check out our training video, where we talk in details the service capabilities. https://goo.gl/UUbsHN

Try PRO Account https://goo.gl/xvMWVg

that's great news. Tell, testing is already over? Or can I still have time to try?
Activity: 294
Hey. I met your website. Now I will download the beta version on your phone. I hope your application will be able to replace the tired blockfolio. Cheesy
News Digest April, 25 – May, 7

Despite the long May holidays, in the last two weeks our team has accomplished important tasks.

What's new in the service?
  • Accelerated the graphs loading by 38%. In the near future it will increase 10 times.
  • Developed a new page of registration and authorization.
  • Left only the relevant links at the bottom of the dashboard: Feedback, Telegram chat and Updates.
  • When filling out the feedback form, the information automatically goes to our board in Trello.

Android Updates
We created a plan to complete the applications development and released another update on Android, where the previous bugs were fixed. In the new version, login details are not case sensitive: you can even type your login in caps and be able to log in.

Team
Every two weeks we conduct a review of completed tasks and order pizza to the office. It is so delicious that some team members could not stop eating it even during taking pictures.

FinTab Office Team
(part of the team works remotely, so they remain without pizza)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
June – July 2018

Release of the “Manage” accounts  Wink

Full listing of coins (Market Cap)  Wink

Advertising functionality development  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Great projects are very useful for beginners. After all, they do not know all kinds of trading rules and operations.

Plans for April-May)))  Wink
Active Synchronization / Integration with Exchange

Monetization of the system

Development of functions for "Management" accounts

Formation of a support service and ticket sales system
Hello! I do like roads map as well as the concept of the platform… but I would like to see some numbers, some forecast, what the managers think is going to happen in 3-5 years. Are there any calculations?

Thank you for your feedback, there are different directions of growth, one of our important task is to be flexible for users' needs, so we will build on the most relevant problems and offer solutions for crypto-currency portfolio trackers.

If your question is regarding token, then we can't legally give any forecast. But you can try to evaluate it, given that the token is needed to pay for the service.

Attention, PRO Account!

Last Friday we finished the release of the web version: FinTab PRO is ready for use. All users of the service are transferred to the trial version of the account for 2 weeks. At the end of this time, you should switch to the PRO account if you:
• You need to create a lot of portfolios.
• You are tired of inserting all operations manually and you want to use integration (synchronization of transaction history) with exchanges through the API (in automatic mode).
• You want to conveniently import transactions into the system from your CSV.
• You would like to receive information on changes in the exchange rate of a particular currency pair
• You need to use advanced features to work with portfolios:
- Add / remove
- Share the portfolio for viewing (by link or by separate login and password)
- Copy portfolio
• You want to get all the following new functionality.

In the free account the following functionality will be available:
• 2 portfolios
• Accounting for purchase and sale.
• Transfer between exchanges.
• Add user’s currencies.

If you first hear about the functions of a paid account, then check out our training video, where we talk in details the service capabilities. https://goo.gl/UUbsHN

Try PRO Account https://goo.gl/xvMWVg

Pages:
Jump to: