Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 8. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hello! I do like roads map as well as the concept of the platform… but I would like to see some numbers, some forecast, what the managers think is going to happen in 3-5 years. Are there any calculations?
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Great projects are very useful for beginners. After all, they do not know all kinds of trading rules and operations.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3

How much is? Smiley Huh Huh
Pro Traders
$ 19 / month
The basic functional is -
Unlimited number of portfolios
Integration with exchanges by API
Exports from CSV
Exporting Data
Notification system
Guaranteed access to all future updates
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team! Wink Wink

Thanks! Smiley

The beginning for investors is absolutely free !!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Main functions:
- Add currencies
- Accounting of purchases and sales
- Transfer between exchanges
- Add user currencies
The ability to account for the transfer of transactions between exchanges
2 briefcases. Join us !!
Can I use any free trial period , before buying a signals system on the platform?
The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios
Helps you to account for your portfolio and analyze it.
Automatic exchange and wallet imports.  Wink
https://fintab.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=ann&utm_campaign=en Smiley
Activity: 98
Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team! Wink Wink
Perspective project with a good future. This company will have a great success, contributions to it will only increase revenues.
Yes!!!
I agree!
I want to tell you about the reasons for the growth of FinTab tokens
Return on investment is based on a constant increase in the FNT token:
- Demand for the service is growing due to constant advancement and development of functionality.
- Burning a token provides a deficit and an increase in the cost of tokens.
- The functionality of advertising increases the demand and turnover of tokens.

Accordingly, the predicted starting point for the growth of the token rate will be the introduction of paid accounts in the system and the beginning of the burning of the tokens.
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality
You are doing a great job! Have a nice day for the project Cheesy

Thanks!
Activity: 39
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality
You are doing a great job! Have a nice day for the project Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
FinTab PRO service

Next week we will release the PRO version of our service.

We have processed a lot of feedback from users how to make the system more convenient and useful. We are working on development every day. To speed it up, we need more feedback.
All current users will be transferred to the trial version for 14 days with all the functionality that is now available on the site.

In the video below we are talking about all the features of our service. Some of them will be available only in the paid version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Aauc3m4jps&list=PLsGGjOFlN-5oGraSGesQQtL1EeTIxAxU9

Let say in the basic plan user, I think many apps or web base platform are more convenient and useful than FinTab, all is the basic function same as the other apps, I would like to try the Pro version and leave the comment in the future, anyway, this is the promising project and I can see the FinTab are listing in the coincapmarket and Blockfolio now.  Cheesy
FinTab PRO service

Next week we will release the PRO version of our service.

We have processed a lot of feedback from users how to make the system more convenient and useful. We are working on development every day. To speed it up, we need more feedback.
All current users will be transferred to the trial version for 14 days with all the functionality that is now available on the site.

In the video below we are talking about all the features of our service. Some of them will be available only in the paid version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Aauc3m4jps&list=PLsGGjOFlN-5oGraSGesQQtL1EeTIxAxU9

Perspective project with a good future. This company will have a great success, contributions to it will only increase revenues.
Private investors don't need an overloaded system which is more difficult for understanding than crypto-currencies. Wink

The investor does not care how much the currency has grown – the only thing that matters is how much he has earned and how he can earn more. Wink
Can I use any free trial period , before buying a signals system on the platform?
The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios  Smiley

NOW WE ARE PREPARING FOR LISTING ON EXCHANGES
FOLLOW CLOSELY OUR NEWS!!! Smiley
https://fintab.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=ann&utm_campaign=en#listing
April-May 2018 Smiley
Active synchronization / integration with exchanges

Monetization of the system

Working out the functionality for “Manage” accounts

Forming a support service and ticketing system

June – July 2018  Smiley
Release of the “Manage” accounts

Full listing of coins (Market Cap)

Advertising functionality development

August 2018  Smiley
Integration of the advertising opportunities in the system

September - October 2018  Smiley
Development of the system of signals and recommendations

Always  Wink Wink Wink
The process of continuous improvement
There's this app called "Blockfolio" which is basically free.
They don't have the web version
Private investors don't need an overloaded system which is more difficult for understanding than cryptocurrencies.

The investor does not care how much the currency has grown;  Wink  the only thing that matters is how much he has earned and how he can earn more. At the same time, not all users know the basics of trading and they need recommendations.  Grin
It used to be 50 thousand. And before it was even less. Some projects are artificially creating volumes for a short time and then there are no trades.

On their website there is a form where one of the question is whether the crypto-currency has at least $100,000 USD equivalent of daily trading volume on exchanges. Sad

Coinmarketcap requires trading volumes of 100 thousand per day.
We'll try to make it in a month but can't promise

Good new to Fintab listed in the yobit today, anyway when will be listing in the coinmarketcap or Blockfolio in the future?

Really? I have saw many altcoins are listing in Coinmarketcap without any trading volumes, even Fintab without enough trading volume in this time, but after listing in the yobit, all can see the trading volume are better than before.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Coinmarketcap requires trading volumes of 100 thousand per day.
We'll try to make it in a month but can't promise

Good new to Fintab listed in the yobit today, anyway when will be listing in the coinmarketcap or Blockfolio in the future?

Really? I have saw many altcoins are listing in Coinmarketcap without any trading volumes, even Fintab without enough trading volume in this time, but after listing in the yobit, all can see the trading volume are better than before.
I am engaged in (pyramids) crypto-currencies and I try to hide it from people

Many crypto-community participants are hiding their activities. We learned from our colleagues why they do not like to talk about their work and about the stereotypes that they have faced while working on the projects.

From this article you will learn:
- Why Paymon CEO, Semen Gleim tries not to talk about his work.
- Who invited the President of the Ural Blockchain Association, Anton Ryabin to the Russian Bath Academy.
- How MicroMoney co-founder, Anton Dzyadkovsky supports the crypto-community.
- Cryptex Capital CEO Nikita Kutsenko will tell you how to organize your work if you have to take large amounts of clients under management.
- Who acts like messiah in crypto-economics according to Dararius CMO Ruslan Vasutin.
- Why everything leads to cryptomarxism, according to Ilya Orlov, Travel Chain CEO.
- What the representatives of the network AirBitClub think about crypto-currencies.
- What to do with negative public opinion.

And more interesting things. Follow the link, enjoy the reading and do not forget to “clap” at the end.

https://goo.gl/rjZgVn
We did not implement the system of signals yet. But once we do there will be a trial period

Pages:
Jump to: