Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 2. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Did you know that the portfolio chart take into account the withdrawal transactions and all commissions?

A few sprints ago when adding transactions, the field “commission” appeared. Now this commission is taken into account when building the portfolio chart. Also, earlier on the chart only the full withdrawal of the coin from the exchange was displayed, now even a partial withdrawal is displayed.

Important! The portfolio chart is automatically displayed on the dashboard. When you view currency charts, you can see the “rate chart”.

https://fintab.io/

On mobile app this grafic is correct?

This chart is only on web app

Are your mobile app's chart is correct?

Yes) what is your problem?

No problem.im just stupid lol. I thought that the chart displays the market rate
Activity: 27
Did you know that the portfolio chart take into account the withdrawal transactions and all commissions?

A few sprints ago when adding transactions, the field “commission” appeared. Now this commission is taken into account when building the portfolio chart. Also, earlier on the chart only the full withdrawal of the coin from the exchange was displayed, now even a partial withdrawal is displayed.

Important! The portfolio chart is automatically displayed on the dashboard. When you view currency charts, you can see the “rate chart”.

Yes) what is your problem?

Activity: 18

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
when we will can read new posts about pizza?

We have pizza on Friday, so...
when we will can read new posts about pizza?
I think it proved that it worked 👍 now some marketing outside and then again investbox

did you participate in investbox?
Why Delta is most popular then Fintab?
More money, more popular, bro))

I think its not right. I thnink, that on of the problem is country of fintab. Cryptocurrency in russia is not developed as in germany.

why it must be a problem? if you know language and have internet, your location is not a problem for make business in crypto.

im not about location. i talk about industry and government attitude.

FinTab has a legal entity under the jurisdiction of the Republic of Cyprus. So, from a legal point of view, there is no obstacle to the development of the project. Tokens FNTB is fully utility tokens.

ofcourse. i buy pro account for fntb token
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

I think its not right. I thnink, that on of the problem is country of fintab. Cryptocurrency in russia is not developed as in germany.

why it must be a problem? if you know language and have internet, your location is not a problem for make business in crypto.

FinTab has a legal entity under the jurisdiction of the Republic of Cyprus. So, from a legal point of view, there is no obstacle to the development of the project. Tokens FNTB is fully utility tokens.

I think it proved that it worked 👍 now some marketing outside and then again investbox
Do you participated in fintab investbox?
Activity: 66
Hi! what is investbox?

Hello! Investbox is a tool to promote the coin developed by Yobit

so what is results of Investbox?

investbox is very doubtful function of YoBit(((

Why?

Because YoBit looks like scam exchange. I know a lot of stories, when money of investors is no arrived on YoBit wallet, and support of exchange is silent.

its one time case, but for fintab - investbox its good promotion program for token. if my understanding of investbox is correct.

No its not one time case. Promotion was good, but right now the price has become the same((
Its so sad((( how much tokens did you buy?

this is secret information. but this price is not equal price of my house lol
Pages:
Jump to: