Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 3. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi! what is investbox?

Hello! Investbox is a tool to promote the coin developed by Yobit

so what is results of Investbox?

investbox is very doubtful function of YoBit(((

Why?

Because YoBit looks like scam exchange. I know a lot of stories, when money of investors is no arrived on YoBit wallet, and support of exchange is silent.

its one time case, but for fintab - investbox its good promotion program for token. if my understanding of investbox is correct.

No its not one time case. Promotion was good, but right now the price has become the same((
Its so sad((( how much tokens did you buy?
Activity: 25
Hi! what is investbox?

Why?

Because YoBit looks like scam exchange. I know a lot of stories, when money of investors is no arrived on YoBit wallet, and support of exchange is silent.

its one time case, but for fintab - investbox its good promotion program for token. if my understanding of investbox is correct.

No its not one time case. Promotion was good, but right now the price has become the same((
Hi! what is investbox?

Why?

Hi! what is investbox?

Why?

Hi! what is investbox?

Why?
Hi! what is investbox?

Hi! what is investbox?

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Hi! what is investbox?

The remaining 90% of the tokens are burned.
How do you understand this sentence, 90% of the total will be burned?

Yes
I would love to use such an application. how much will it cost to subscribe for a week or a month?
The application is completely free, if you just want to see information about the coins and their schedules, if you need forecasts, as well as more detailed access to coins and projects, then you have to pay$ 19 per month.

In the basic account which is free you can add currencies, account for buying and selling and transfer coins between exchanges. Also analytical system is available.

In pro-account besides basic functionality there is an integration with exchanges, import from CSV, exporting data and the notification system

You can learn more about our tracker on https://fintab.io

Guys, but how is the news about the investment box and the burning of the tokens combined? Where do tokens come from for investment payments? By the way, when and how will the FinnTab tokens be burned?

FinTab, please answer my question, about the source of the tokens for the investment box on the Yobit Exchange and about the total number and incineration of FinTab tokens.

I am not very sure that I understood your questions.

Now we are burning the tokens manually but later will in an automatic mode. Once we get the payment from the user, we will send it to the smart-contract and will burn them there.

If you still have some questions you can write them in our telegram chat https://t.me/fintab_chat_en

I wish good luck for the business! Outstanding vision, vigilant job, really good business.

Thanks a lot Wink

On a paid basis, you will get full access to the application resources, for example, Unlimited number of portfolios and Integration with exchanges via API.
It turns out that I will have to trust all my passwords and data from my accounts on the exchanges, the creators of this application?

You track your portfolios in our application, we don’t need your all your passwards and data
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
The remaining 90% of the tokens are burned.
How do you understand this sentence, 90% of the total will be burned?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
FinTab's recommendation plan is good enough to increase project popularity and attract more people to follow and invest in it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
I would love to use such an application. how much will it cost to subscribe for a week or a month?
The application is completely free, if you just want to see information about the coins and their schedules, if you need forecasts, as well as more detailed access to coins and projects, then you have to pay$ 19 per month.

In the basic account which is free you can add currencies, account for buying and selling and transfer coins between exchanges. Also analytical system is available.

In pro-account besides basic functionality there is an integration with exchanges, import from CSV, exporting data and the notification system

You can learn more about our tracker on https://fintab.io

Guys, but how is the news about the investment box and the burning of the tokens combined? Where do tokens come from for investment payments? By the way, when and how will the FinnTab tokens be burned?

FinTab, please answer my question, about the source of the tokens for the investment box on the Yobit Exchange and about the total number and incineration of FinTab tokens.
We have launched the referral program

What does it mean?
It means that you get a Pro account for free for one month for every 5 invited users.
The invited user should log in and add at least one transaction.

How can I invite people?
Very simple: go to the main menu, select “Referral Program” and send a link to 5 people to register in the service or post this link in your social networks.
https://beta.fintab.io/

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
What are the advantages I can get from P2P interaction, I can earn something, that I will share experiences and strategies with other traders?
It's quite simple, traders will be able to sell information about their investment portfolio through FinTab. Thus, to earn extra money.
Activity: 196

On a paid basis, you will get full access to the application resources, for example, Unlimited number of portfolios and Integration with exchanges via API.
It turns out that I will have to trust all my passwords and data from my accounts on the exchanges, the creators of this application?
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
The FinTab project is designed for people, both beginners, traders and professionals. I have already downloaded the mobile app, but I still understand its capabilities, the idea is interesting.
Help me understand, I have a question, why pay for a subscription for a month for$ 19 or even $ 95, if the application can be used completely free of charge?
Pages:
Jump to: