Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 29. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Why did they decide to extend the ICO timeframes?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
There’re two weeks before the end of the ICO, but what can you tell about the results right now?
At the moment the results can’t be considered to be fully sufficient. The company has already managed to collect only a bit more than $385000.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
There’re two weeks before the end of the ICO, but what can you tell about the results right now?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The developers position their platform to be an analytic system. Why? The users will be provided with a tool for accountancy of all the transactions of their crypto portfolios. What analytic functions do they mean?
There just will be a blog where various experts will publish their own analytic materials related to the crypto currency market. By the way, users will be able to trade basing on them. It’s very convenient.
My information is that the blog wasn’t mentioned in any way. Analytic option is considered to be an analytic system in FinTab that will offer various trading signals basing on which the users will be able to trade.
How will this analytic system operate? Will there be anyone engaged in formation of these trading signals?

Trading signals will be formed by an automatic algorithm which will work on the base of historical data. The developers of the project are already forming their own exchange transactions database and getting familiarized with the historical currency rates.
Well, this system should be tested out first. I guess it will be paid. Right?

Activity: 364
The developers position their platform to be an analytic system. Why? The users will be provided with a tool for accountancy of all the transactions of their crypto portfolios. What analytic functions do they mean?
There just will be a blog where various experts will publish their own analytic materials related to the crypto currency market. By the way, users will be able to trade basing on them. It’s very convenient.
My information is that the blog wasn’t mentioned in any way. Analytic option is considered to be an analytic system in FinTab that will offer various trading signals basing on which the users will be able to trade.
How will this analytic system operate? Will there be anyone engaged in formation of these trading signals?

Trading signals will be formed by an automatic algorithm which will work on the base of historical data. The developers of the project are already forming their own exchange transactions database and getting familiarized with the historical currency rates.
Merit: 105
Integration with the Bancor Protocol

We are working on a new smart contract (the announcement of the new about the smart contract improvement ) and we plan to implement the Bancor Protocol.
Bancor Protocol is a promising technology that turns any token into a “smart-token” that will automatically without any additional actions from the author traded or exchanged for any smart-token.

How is works

A smart token contains one or more other tokens that form a “reserve”, which allows anyone in real time to buy a smart token in exchange for any of their backup tokens, according to a special formula that balances the volumes. The percentage of reserve that the author chooses is called Constant Reserve Ratio (CRR). The reserve currency can be any ERC-20 token.
In our case, we plan to use the Bancor token as a backup token and set the CRR initially at 1% (for greater volatility) and increase (over a year) to 10% to reduce volatility, which is important for FNTB tokens, as means of payment in the FinTab system.

What it gives to users

1. Token’s liquidity. Regardless of the volume of trading on the exchanges, there is always a possibility in the Bancor Network to exchange one smart-token for another, including a Bancor token.
2. There is no additional commission in the Bancor Network, only the gas price (Gas).
3. Additional financial security of the token. The backup token additionally supports the primary token (FNTB).

Activity: 224
You’ve got an ambitious goal. You are going to become the biggest and the most popular crypto currency tracking platform of 2018!!! How are you planning to achieve it?
Activity: 336
Good day! I wonder what kind of users the platform is focus on? Small private business owners or large companies?
Activity: 280
How are you going to manage combining of several different tools sets for different users on one platform?
Activity: 406
Hey everyone over there on bitcointalk. I’ve heard that FinTab developers are trying to make the platform convenient and suitable for different users. Have you had a head count already to determine what users really want?  What is the result?
Activity: 392
If I’m not wrong the sale is over. What is the result?
Company founders decided to prolong the ICO. So there are 15 days left!
I dont really get the way it’s going to work. You are saying that there are going to be 3 different price ranges but there are 5 kinds of users. How is that?
Activity: 252
If I’m not wrong the sale is over. What is the result?
Activity: 205
It’s not something new. I know a lot of people with big crypto currency portfolios and they all are using some kind of platform. Looks like FinTab doesnt offer anything new which means it’s not gonna get popular.  So I dont see a reason for me to invest.
You are right. There are similar platforms out there. But they all have certain disadvantages. And Project team got rid of them in this platform. They are making a platform suitable for anyone.
What kind of disadvantages? I think nobody would use it if they didnt work properly.
People keep using it because there are no other options. Platforms that currently exist have horrible intreface, they are not convenient to use. Some of them other way around dont have enough tools. There are also some platforms that are always under some kind of testing. FinTab is not going to have any of that.
Sounds good but I’d prefer to wait  and see it for myself. By the way, does anyone know when the beta-version is coming up?
It’s not something new. I know a lot of people with big crypto currency portfolios and they all are using some kind of platform. Looks like FinTab doesnt offer anything new which means it’s not gonna get popular.  So I dont see a reason for me to invest.
You are right. There are similar platforms out there. But they all have certain disadvantages. And Project team got rid of them in this platform. They are making a platform suitable for anyone.
What kind of disadvantages? I think nobody would use it if they didnt work properly.
People keep using it because there are no other options. Platforms that currently exist have horrible intreface, they are not convenient to use. Some of them other way around dont have enough tools. There are also some platforms that are always under some kind of testing. FinTab is not going to have any of that.
Pages:
Jump to: