Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 14. (Read 33261 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hello admin! On your platform already bought a car or real estate?? I wonder how the transaction is going on...
this is a very big deal.
Admin answer please.
My friend wanted to buy it, now he wait the full version of the site.
alpha version can ensure a secure deal?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
It's closer to reach HardCap, I believe Flogmall able to reach before the end of stages. Let see
I agree, Flogmall is a good project, it will be successful.
still have time to get hard cap.
I hope you are right, wait a good chance to use his mlc  Smiley
Activity: 266
It's closer to reach HardCap, I believe Flogmall able to reach before the end of stages. Let see
I agree, Flogmall is a good project, it will be successful.
still have time to get hard cap.
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Activity: 154
Mastercard begins to hang out with blockchain transactions

The blockchain breaks new ground in financial services. Mastercard creates a system for performing anonymous transactions in the blockchain network. Taking in account real hostility to cryptocurrencies, the corporation decides to adopt some technologies.

A patent for a system, designed to facilitate the transaction`s speed in the blockchain was mentioned on the website of the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in the description of solutions of the problems. According to the Mastercard document, the transparent nature of the blockchain is an obstacle for the integration of this technology for daily payments. The innovation will be applied both for business and individual consumers.

Imagine, for example, someone wants to give a gift to a person without letting him know the details of this transaction. Moreover, a lot of companies will not be interested in providing for competitors and other third parties with such data as the volume of transactions.

To solve this problem, Mastercard Corporation has found a solution that helps to make the transaction, the details of which will be publicly available in order to preserve the credibility of the data. At the same time, it is impossible to track transactions and information on the transaction, by which it is possible to identify its participants. But you know that a number of cryptocurrencies are based on the anonymity of transactions.

Mastercard decided to do it otherwise, and to achieve anonymity without using a publicly-available digital currency, perhaps even trying to keep the ability for law agencies to track illegal transactions. Although this point is not described in details in this patent.

While the cryptocurrency is using p2p transactions, the Mastercard system still relies on a third-party server that maintains a user profile database. Together with the identity data, each profile contains a "top secret" section. After receiving information about the transaction from the company, the server hashes the transaction information, combining it with a secret section in the profile. After that, the hash can be published in the blockchain in order to prove the integrity of the transactions without revealing their specific details.

By the way, Mastercard has a large number of patents for development of blockchain in recent times. This Corporation is studying the technologies of the distributed registry for the verification of payment systems.

This is really good news, my respect to the team! Cryptocurrency and blockchain collects more and more like-minded people.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Mastercard begins to hang out with blockchain transactions

The blockchain breaks new ground in financial services. Mastercard creates a system for performing anonymous transactions in the blockchain network. Taking in account real hostility to cryptocurrencies, the corporation decides to adopt some technologies.

A patent for a system, designed to facilitate the transaction`s speed in the blockchain was mentioned on the website of the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in the description of solutions of the problems. According to the Mastercard document, the transparent nature of the blockchain is an obstacle for the integration of this technology for daily payments. The innovation will be applied both for business and individual consumers.

Imagine, for example, someone wants to give a gift to a person without letting him know the details of this transaction. Moreover, a lot of companies will not be interested in providing for competitors and other third parties with such data as the volume of transactions.

To solve this problem, Mastercard Corporation has found a solution that helps to make the transaction, the details of which will be publicly available in order to preserve the credibility of the data. At the same time, it is impossible to track transactions and information on the transaction, by which it is possible to identify its participants. But you know that a number of cryptocurrencies are based on the anonymity of transactions.

Mastercard decided to do it otherwise, and to achieve anonymity without using a publicly-available digital currency, perhaps even trying to keep the ability for law agencies to track illegal transactions. Although this point is not described in details in this patent.

While the cryptocurrency is using p2p transactions, the Mastercard system still relies on a third-party server that maintains a user profile database. Together with the identity data, each profile contains a "top secret" section. After receiving information about the transaction from the company, the server hashes the transaction information, combining it with a secret section in the profile. After that, the hash can be published in the blockchain in order to prove the integrity of the transactions without revealing their specific details.

By the way, Mastercard has a large number of patents for development of blockchain in recent times. This Corporation is studying the technologies of the distributed registry for the verification of payment systems.

Activity: 84
Hey! You have very funny hoodies, specifically for adults  Smiley
hey guys, how many mlc tokens were given in the pre-ico and ico stage?
This question should be asked to the admin.
the website has information about the collected in usd.
Price was different on defferent stages pre-ico and aco. Also there was promocodes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105

​Dear participants of our ICO! Not so long ago, FLOGmall had a special offer, it gave some Ledgers as a gift to users who during that time deposited  5 ETH. We are looking through the feedbacks of their lucky owners, and now you can have a look at some of them. This feedback is from Bulgaria. Yes, friends, did you think that we are working only for Russia?

We will post feedbacks not for boasting, but for evidence. Evidence of the hard work of our project and now you will see how easy is to get gifts from FLOGmall. FLOGmall has respect for the promise. And you?

If you have already tried all the bonuses of our website by yourself, and you are overwhelmed by positive emotions and you can not wait and you want to share them, then write to our support team, maybe we are waiting exactly for you! Almost every day FLOGmall sends orders, and if you have already received the package from our project - do not be shy and write your thoughts about it to us! You will help to develop the website with your feedbacks, whether positive or negative.

In general, first feedback is below, as well photo, read! *This feedback was written in Russian, but we translated it for you*

"Hello! I bought MLC tokens for 5 ETH, on June 7th, 2018, and received bonus after 10 working days in Bulgaria, as it was promised by FLOGmall!
It was pretty fast, I didn't expect it.
I received this Ledger wallet in Bulgaria by delivery service DHL. Everything was exactly as you promised. Thank you very much!"

Well, friends! First delivery to Bulgaria - done :white_check_mark: ! Do not be afraid, send your feedback, our support team is already ready! Tell everyone about your cooperation with FLOGmall!
I remember such action. It's more solid than the one with  t-shirts. I see the man on the photo is feeling great! I hope that  FlOG will hold such actions often!
This question should be asked to the admin.
the website has information about the collected in usd.
Activity: 336
Hello admin! On your platform already bought a car or real estate?? I wonder how the transaction is going on...
this is a very big deal.
Merit: 10
FLOGmall does not hide its faces! Organizers of the project easily go to contact. There is the Yutoub channel on which the guys talk about what they plan to do and what has already been done for today. They also plan to launch online broadcasting of the office. I like it when developers want to communicate!
copper member
admin, maybe you know about some bounty program after the ICO?

Hello!

The bounty ends before the end of ICO.
copper member

​Dear participants of our ICO! Not so long ago, FLOGmall had a special offer, it gave some Ledgers as a gift to users who during that time deposited  5 ETH. We are looking through the feedbacks of their lucky owners, and now you can have a look at some of them. This feedback is from Bulgaria. Yes, friends, did you think that we are working only for Russia?

We will post feedbacks not for boasting, but for evidence. Evidence of the hard work of our project and now you will see how easy is to get gifts from FLOGmall. FLOGmall has respect for the promise. And you?

If you have already tried all the bonuses of our website by yourself, and you are overwhelmed by positive emotions and you can not wait and you want to share them, then write to our support team, maybe we are waiting exactly for you! Almost every day FLOGmall sends orders, and if you have already received the package from our project - do not be shy and write your thoughts about it to us! You will help to develop the website with your feedbacks, whether positive or negative.

In general, first feedback is below, as well photo, read! *This feedback was written in Russian, but we translated it for you*

"Hello! I bought MLC tokens for 5 ETH, on June 7th, 2018, and received bonus after 10 working days in Bulgaria, as it was promised by FLOGmall!
It was pretty fast, I didn't expect it.
I received this Ledger wallet in Bulgaria by delivery service DHL. Everything was exactly as you promised. Thank you very much!"

Well, friends! First delivery to Bulgaria - done :white_check_mark: ! Do not be afraid, send your feedback, our support team is already ready! Tell everyone about your cooperation with FLOGmall!
admin, maybe you know about some bounty program after the ICO?
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
I suggest you, to direct all forces on searches of sellers, because without them there will be no market demand at all.
You need a large variety of goods on the platform.
I agree with you. But also need a community of buyers.
Sellers should benefit from the use of the platform.
FLOG is constantly developing its platfoem. just look now, after update much conveniently.
Guys, sellers are already working, and you can buy goods. We need to wait for the end of ICO, after it all will be great! In itself, the project is interesting and is likely to be in demand.
I suggest you, to direct all forces on searches of sellers, because without them there will be no market demand at all.
FLOG is constantly developing its platfoem. just look now, after update much conveniently.
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: