Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 12. (Read 33261 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Hello! How many sellers are there already on the platform?

Hello!

More than several thousands. 
I think there are a lot of fake accounts?
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
An international e-comerce site. 1-st international e-commerce site, i think thay are not the first, not the second and not the 30-th. No new idea, no benefits very poor project.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
is alliexprese only on the blockbuster? it seems to me that the market for such things will be very jumping for the course of the market itself, and knowing what our market is not predictable, I can think that there will not be popularity

Basically, Flogmall it's a marketplace, uniting all kinds of traders, holders and retailers with cryptocurrencies.

Whats the difference between FLOGmall and other blockchain based economerce?
copper member
Activity: 364

Hello!

More than several thousands. 
copper member
Activity: 364
​World Cup FIFA 2018. France vs. Croatia. And the last one hundred from FLOGmall!

Guys, who could expect such an outcome in World Cup FIFA 2018? When it was the last time our team received bets for Croatia we couldn’t even imagine that soon we would meet it in the final FLOGmall’s competition! It is the most surreal World Cup FIFA in the entire history (yes,the place speaks for itself Smiley )

Guys! On the 15th of July at 18.00 Moscow time France and Croatia will meet each other in final game on the main russian pitch! FLOGmall will receive your bets and make giveaway of last 1600$ in MLC tokens. We would cry a little because it was so cool to compete with you!

Be focused, guys! That’s really the last chance! Close your eyes, listen to your inner voice and it will show you the right answer. Let’s go!

Rules are very simple:

1. Fill in the form about match outcome.
2. Make a repost and join group.
3. Support your team and wait for the results.
4. IMPORTANT! One repost in the social media + one email address = ONE bet. If there are more that one bet, all will be deleted except for the first.

Rules of competition:

1. To be a member of https://www.facebook.com/flogmallico/
2. To fill in the form: https://goo.gl/zf4iUY
3. To make a repost of this post: https://goo.gl/upz2gS
4. Don’t delete repost before the end of competition.
5. The winner will be chosen among the members who’ll guess match outcome. The winner will get 1600$ in MLC tokens!
6. The results will be announced on the 16th of July. If there are more members who’ll guess the score, the winner will be chosen with the website.

IMPORTANT: we accept bets related only to full time and overtime. Why? Because the amount of possible variants related to penalty kicks can rise up as high as temperature in the south of Russia in summer Smiley So, if you put ‘draw’ in the full time, you still need to name the supposed winner after penalty kicks, because in play-off there’s no such thing as draw. In the rest rules are the same, sum is 1600$ in MLC tokens. So, let’s go!

Please read the rules properly and you won’t lose the chance to get the win due to carelessness!

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
How is the work going on the platform? Where is your news about developing new features?

You don't see? the team posts news every day. The project is developing well.
When flogmall team send news in the telegram chat they fast go up. So for news better join channel) There are a lot of news I guess you didn't saw Smiley

Almost all projects solve questions by joining their telegram group to know more clearly with answers to your questions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hi! What does "Official Flogmall store" on alpha version mean? Are these goods of flogmall? Or it is the same ads of sellers and other stores?
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
How is the work going on the platform? Where is your news about developing new features?

When flogmall team send news in the telegram chat they fast go up. So for news better join channel) There are a lot of news I guess you didn't saw Smiley
Activity: 154
Hey! Why don't you pay for advertisement of flog on famous youtube channels to increase amount of subscribers?

Hello!

We have a lot of video reviews of our platform on youtube!) You can find it by searching "FLOGmall"
Youtube is a very good way to promote the project. But I can't see that you have a lot of subscribers on youtube.
Hey! Promote YouTube channel and ICO different things! Smiley
Don't you think it will be better to combine these things?
I think you are right, it will be better to promote ICO on YouTube channel.
I think the team will. Be sure, you got nthing to worry about)
Activity: 336
Hey! Why don't you pay for advertisement of flog on famous youtube channels to increase amount of subscribers?

Hello!

We have a lot of video reviews of our platform on youtube!) You can find it by searching "FLOGmall"
Youtube is a very good way to promote the project. But I can't see that you have a lot of subscribers on youtube.
I think you are right, it will be better to promote ICO on YouTube channel.
Activity: 266

Hello!

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
PROJECT brings up a concept of online sales that offer a variety of facilities and many provide features interesting features.kedepannya this project will have good prospects and
I'm sure there will be many who will support this project considering the allocation that was launched so great, hopefully with many who support and do the promotion of this project known to many people and interested in this project.success for FROGMALL
if everyone involved in this project is always working with the spirit and compact is true for success will no doubt because with the cohesiveness of the team in the work is also able to convince investors to join in this project.give and success for future projects.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
PROJECT brings up a concept of online sales that offer a variety of facilities and many provide features interesting features.kedepannya this project will have good prospects and
I'm sure there will be many who will support this project considering the allocation that was launched so great, hopefully with many who support and do the promotion of this project known to many people and interested in this project.success for FROGMALL
Activity: 154

Hello!

Activity: 336

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
FLOGmall solves a very important task for all cryptology: now for online purchases, we do not have to output crypto currency in fiat money, with all the risks and commissions
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Will it be possible to use mlc token not only on flogmall platform? Are you going to cooperate with other projects?
Because other tokens can be used on your platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Dev, I learned a lot about ates, but in general, I can't understand in which way flog is going to hold back users, who would like to sell mlc after ico immediately by using ates service
Yeah, dude. Nice question, buy maybe FLOG will try to explain that better to hold MLC Huh
Don't you think it isn't better to think about that now? Ico will be successful soon Smiley
It's all depends on a work. There will be a lot of promotion. Wait for it and be sure. A lot of people will know about Flogmall platform. Good luck team!
Pages:
Jump to: