Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 104. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Can I buy mlc tokens through my flogmall account page?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Team, you should be pre-approved to be listed on big exchanges, like Binance, Huobi, Okex - i want to buy your coins, but i also want to be sure that i can sale my coins anytime.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Project is rather interesting but very long-term.
Do you already have a working online store (so called MVP)?
Yes, the alpha version of the platform is currently working.
What functionality will be used in alpha version? Is it just site to check how it looks like? Or the first functionality?

Sorry, haven't scrolled the page down and now I see it.

I plus to the question above.
And:
Will the prices be only in crypto or both fiat and crypto?
In Alpha version the first functionality shown. Categories are initial ones. First stores. And how it working.
You can only use cryptocurrency.
Flogmall project looks nice
is there any similar projects on the blockchain ?

There are some: BCshop, buy&sell, Vestarin and etc
I like the way Flogmall projects  itself, the transparency and willingness to answer questions others refuse to. Thanks for the patience and answers, guys.
Merit: 105
am wondering this is proof of stake? so will this be more like a passive income for token holders as well as other benefits of using the site? if its a passive income is it monthly? daily? weekly?

When you ask about proof of stake do you mining?
I'm asking what is the estimated % flogmall expects to pay token holders when the official launch happens?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hi guys can I change my Metamask Ethereum wallet address on my Flogmall account to Jaxx Ethereum Wallet address?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hello! Can we know how much token out of how much sold till date ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
FLOGMALL  is the first commandment of e-commerce is to encourage and reward your stores, thus provoking interest among new users. i  Do not want to miss!
that's true, flogmall will be a pioneer in this regard and continue to develop other innovations that can provide convenience for users
hope all that can happen, it really needs to work hard for it but i still believe the project team has a strong commitment
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
 FLOGMALL  is the first commandment of e-commerce is to encourage and reward your stores, thus provoking interest among new users. i  Do not want to miss!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
What will be the price of 1MLC token when ATES is launched on the platform. Apart from ATES,what other benefits can investors of Flogmall get.
Dev! Answer please!
 I'd like to deal with this platform as an entrepreneur, i want promote my products through your platform. Live Store is a perfect idea to have a living connection with a buyer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Hi, do you have an advisory team?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

"You will not pass by!", they said. "It does not work with the Russian province !", They said. Well, friends, we are glad to tell you the most pleasant news. We passed by Soft-cap,  this is officially the key event of today!

We successfully conquered the threshold of 3000 ETH on the KickICO crowdfunding  platform and even slightly violated its borders. This day even the sun shines brighter, have you noticed? Smiley On behalf of the whole team, we would like to say "thank you" to Mom, Dad (to all four father-founders ) and, of course, last but not least of all, to everyone who has already participated in our pre-ICO, made a contribution to a great common cause. What is happening now? Now FLOGmall has come up to Hard-cap!

You know that FLOGmall never stops at what has been achieved. Therefore, the fundraising is continuing, the slider on the site is growing, and that means that the project will certainly be implemented to the full extent  thanks to your support. Thank you for being with us!

I've been watching the development of the project for a long time, and my friends too. I believe in the success of the team. Smiley
Activity: 770
the software is already assembled, why make a break, and again starting iso, in a month, it is not easier to continue and collect, What was the idea of this approach?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
What functionality will be used in alpha version? Is it just site to check how it looks like? Or the first functionality?

And:
In Alpha version the first functionality shown. Categories are initial ones. First stores. And how it working.

There are some: BCshop, buy&sell, Vestarin and etc
copper member
am wondering this is proof of stake? so will this be more like a passive income for token holders as well as other benefits of using the site? if its a passive income is it monthly? daily? weekly?

When you ask about proof of stake do you mining?

And:
This project, in its importance, definitely exceeds all the others several times.
We are waiting for the exhaustive information about the service, the goods, the delivery!
copper member
When will the working version of your platform come out for which cryptocurrencies  will be able to buy goods on your site? What products will be sold on your platform will delivery of goods to customers be free or will it be necessary to pay for shipping?

Aplha version: https://alpha.flogmall.com/ We are planning to launch working version in June
Currencies: BCH, BTC, DASH, ETH, KICK, XRP
All the types of products
The delivery depends on the seller’s decision
copper member
When will this coin be listed in any exchange?

Hello! We plan to list our coin to exchanges approximately in June
copper member

"You will not pass by!", they said. "It does not work with the Russian province !", They said. Well, friends, we are glad to tell you the most pleasant news. We passed by Soft-cap,  this is officially the key event of today!

We successfully conquered the threshold of 3000 ETH on the KickICO crowdfunding  platform and even slightly violated its borders. This day even the sun shines brighter, have you noticed? Smiley On behalf of the whole team, we would like to say "thank you" to Mom, Dad (to all four father-founders ) and, of course, last but not least of all, to everyone who has already participated in our pre-ICO, made a contribution to a great common cause. What is happening now? Now FLOGmall has come up to Hard-cap!

You know that FLOGmall never stops at what has been achieved. Therefore, the fundraising is continuing, the slider on the site is growing, and that means that the project will certainly be implemented to the full extent  thanks to your support. Thank you for being with us!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
When will this coin be listed in any exchange?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
When will the working version of your platform come out for which cryptocurrencies  will be able to buy goods on your site? What products will be sold on your platform will delivery of goods to customers be free or will it be necessary to pay for shipping?
Jump to: