Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 103. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

You can register at our platform right now: alpha.flogmall.com Smiley
It works!!! We can say ""no"" to the extortionate interest for cashing in Fiat. Maybe I'll order an iPhone and let you know how it went on. Smiley
Not bad, and when the "Find any product" tabs will work -  and the adjacent sorting with tabs?
Well, it's Alfa ... It's going to be better ...
I would probably have tested it with the cheap goods ... Smiley
Will there be a real discount? The apple store is cheaper.  Smiley
Yes, and the products, except Apple, are impersonal or not well-known and of questionable brands.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

It works!!! We can say ""no"" to the extortionate interest for cashing in Fiat. Maybe I'll order an iPhone and let you know how it went on. Smiley
Not bad, and when the "Find any product" tabs will work -  and the adjacent sorting with tabs?
Will there be a real discount? The apple store is cheaper.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi Admin, will flogmall keep to its promise of having the price of MLC token fixed higher than the ICO price during ATE's?
I think team develops ATES so that the price of MLC is higher than of the ICO price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hi Admin, will flogmall keep to its promise of having the price of MLC token fixed higher than the ICO price during ATE's?
Activity: 448
Merit: 105

am wondering this is proof of stake? so will this be more like a passive income for token holders as well as other benefits of using the site? if its a passive income is it monthly? daily? weekly?

When you ask about proof of stake do you mining?
I'm asking what is the estimated % flogmall expects to pay token holders when the official launch happens?

We don’t claim about passive income holding our tokens. You can earn holding tokens and selling it in ATES. Also when the token will be listed in the exchanges, you also get get an income
Yes the ates is a way to sell flogmall coins for a profit but token holders use coins for services yes?
As far as I know, yes - token holders can place their sell orders via ates or use them to pay for services.
but tokens bought via ates can only be used for platform services.
Activity: 266
am wondering this is proof of stake? so will this be more like a passive income for token holders as well as other benefits of using the site? if its a passive income is it monthly? daily? weekly?

I'm asking what is the estimated % flogmall expects to pay token holders when the official launch happens?

We don’t claim about passive income holding our tokens. You can earn holding tokens and selling it in ATES. Also when the token will be listed in the exchanges, you also get get an income
Yes the ates is a way to sell flogmall coins for a profit but token holders use coins for services yes?
As far as I know, yes - token holders can place their sell orders via ates or use them to pay for services.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
What will be the price of 1MLC token when ATES is launched on the platform. Apart from ATES,what other benefits can investors of Flogmall get.
Dev! Answer please!
 I'd like to deal with this platform as an entrepreneur, i want promote my products through your platform. Live Store is a perfect idea to have a living connection with a buyer.

Sorry, I know that the alpha version works, but my question is:
what will be the price of 1MLC token when ATES is launched on the platform, and what other benefits can investors of Flogmall get?
You understand me?
Activity: 266
Hi guys can I change my Metamask Ethereum wallet address on my Flogmall account to Jaxx Ethereum Wallet address?
Yes, it's OK, but.. after that you'll need to export your private keys from ETH wallet of JAXX to log into Metamask (or MEW) to rule your MLC tokens.
Hi guys who used jaxx to successful send ethereum to flogmall. Please me the setting you used for gas limit and custom data?
Thanks!
I set my gas limit to 200000 and gwei to 20, transaction was successful.
Activity: 252
flogmall is a platform that allows us to sell and buy a product around of the world using cryptocurrency.and the transaction system on flogmall will be more secure. so i think this project will be very helpful,
copper member
Hi, do you have an advisory team?

Of course we have. You can see our advisory team at our site: flogmall.com
copper member
What will be the price of 1MLC token when ATES is launched on the platform. Apart from ATES,what other benefits can investors of Flogmall get.
Dev! Answer please!
 I'd like to deal with this platform as an entrepreneur, i want promote my products through your platform. Live Store is a perfect idea to have a living connection with a buyer.

copper member
Team, you should be pre-approved to be listed on big exchanges, like Binance, Huobi, Okex - i want to buy your coins, but i also want to be sure that i can sale my coins anytime.

We know all these details) we are communicating with big exchanges beforehand. In our interest also to list our token in big exchanges
copper member
Can I buy mlc tokens through my flogmall account page?

Please write the address of the page you mean
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi guys can I change my Metamask Ethereum wallet address on my Flogmall account to Jaxx Ethereum Wallet address?
Yes, it's OK, but.. after that you'll need to export your private keys from ETH wallet of JAXX to log into Metamask (or MEW) to rule your MLC tokens.
Hi guys who used jaxx to successful send ethereum to flogmall. Please me the setting you used for gas limit and custom data?
Thanks!
Jump to: