Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 110. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

FLOGmall continues to work for a common crypto-blessing. The representatives of our team are now participating in the Blockchain Leadership Summit 2018 in Zurich. More than 30 speakers will share their experience with colleagues from all around the world at the conference, each of them being a professional in his field. Alexey Belov and Germogen Korolev are our turncoats, they pursue a global goal - to tell about FLOGmall to as many European friends as possible. The colleagues are interested in the ideas of our project and we have every reason to believe that soon people, bearing the proud "FLOGmall investor" name, will appear in Switzerland. We continue to please you with good news and wish you a wonderful spring weekend.
Always in touch, your FLOGmall.

Hi dev! who’s your target customer? could you explain it to me, pls!

Hello! Do you mean country or type of client?
I mean, your target consumer. Country or client. I'm wondering what you are counting on and what your plans are.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

FLOGmall continues to work for a common crypto-blessing. The representatives of our team are now participating in the Blockchain Leadership Summit 2018 in Zurich. More than 30 speakers will share their experience with colleagues from all around the world at the conference, each of them being a professional in his field. Alexey Belov and Germogen Korolev are our turncoats, they pursue a global goal - to tell about FLOGmall to as many European friends as possible. The colleagues are interested in the ideas of our project and we have every reason to believe that soon people, bearing the proud "FLOGmall investor" name, will appear in Switzerland. We continue to please you with good news and wish you a wonderful spring weekend.

Hello! Do you mean country or type of client?
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Hello everyone!
do I understand correctly that this project will be similar to aliexpress? But only cryptoworld

Yes, you are right. And also our platform has some differ features, for example, live stores.
It seems like totally new concept with probably very specific risks and unknown benefits. But I think that manufacturers will join the project in the future.
copper member
Hello! Can I buy Flogmall tokens after the end of pre-ico and ico?

Hello! Of course, you will be able to buy tokens in the exchanges.
copper member
Hello everyone!
do I understand correctly that this project will be similar to aliexpress? But only cryptoworld

Yes, you are right. And also our platform has some differ features, for example, live stores.
copper member
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
@Flogmall please check your PM
Activity: 28
sorry, but I can not find WP
Activity: 28
Hello everyone!
Merit: 100

Yes, and there are many other countries which has huge population like China and India.
What will you do to attract consumers, do you have specific plan beside the referral programme?
Activity: 266

Activity: 336
Hello! Can I buy Flogmall tokens after the end of pre-ico and ico?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Oh, right! with such an ambitious goal set as disrupting the online shopping, team need some outstanding performance and decisions! keep going!
Very noble approach, I must say!
I hope it'll eliminate the costly intermediates, all those wholesalers and retailers, and pass the saved value to consumers.

Yes, the most successful marketplaces such as aliexpress or ebay came to life because they managed to remove middleman entities and replaced them with an automated software.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Oh, right! with such an ambitious goal set as disrupting the online shopping, team need some outstanding performance and decisions! keep going!
Very noble approach, I must say!
I hope it'll eliminate the costly intermediates, all those wholesalers and retailers, and pass the saved value to consumers.
copper member
Hi! how many tokens are you going to issue?

Hello!)

250 000 000 MLC
copper member

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello team. You are planning to raise a lot of funds! your target is 18000000 usd, right? What are you gonna do with all that money?

Our soft-cap in ICO is 5 mln $ & hard cap is 18 mln $.

And here are some points for what are we raising money:

- Creation of informational media in the media.
- Launch of the Beta version of FLOGmall with the prototype ATES
- Launch of ATES with the installation of an official rate.
- Attraction of sellers and customers on the site.
- Creation of massive newsbreaks for publication in international media.
- Opening of official stores selling goods for Mallcoin at a discount.
- Infrastructure development.
- Launch of the user support program.
- Development of a mobile application infrastructure.
- Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country)
- Development of platform tools: consulting, marketing, legal support.

One of the biggest expense articles is the development of a platform and marketing (promotion of the system)
Excellent, thanks for such a detailed answer, don’t even have any further questions! yet)))
Successful pre-sale would be much important. Good luck!
Merit: 102
Hello team. You are planning to raise a lot of funds! your target is 18000000 usd, right? What are you gonna do with all that money?

- Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country)

One of the biggest expense articles is the development of a platform and marketing (promotion of the system)
Excellent, thanks for such a detailed answer, don’t even have any further questions! yet)))
Successful pre-sale would be much important. Good luck!
copper member
Hey! Will your tokens be available on exchanges??

Of course! We plan to list our token in several exchanges.
copper member

Jump to: