Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 107. (Read 33266 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Your web presentation looks good. Would be interested to see more info about the project. Why are there no linkedin links to your team members and only first names?

The most team members have Linkedin profiles. Nevertheless if someone doesn't have a Linkedin profile, he for sure has a facebook account. The key members have both accounts.

Flogmall is a great project, in which many people have experience in the world of cryptocurrency. I am interested in this project, and certainly want to receive a lot of info.
Many projects like this are based on e-commerce, but not all will be successful.
In my opinion, the project is quite good. I think that he may have a good future. In any case, it is not worse than others.
this project looks nice, is there any similar projects on the blockchain ? dev please tell me more about the already done works of the platform.

Hello! You can get acquainted with our platform through alpha version: https://alpha.flogmall.com/
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, good project. Would it be possible to contact a team member in here?

Hello! You can contact them here: https://t.me/flogmallen
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hi everyone! Tell me please can I earn referral commission without investment in Flogmall as long as I refer a friend who buys MLC tokens?
I think yes, you can earn referral commission without investment.
I saw the information - the referral program is activated after the purchase of the tokens. You can't earn referral commission without investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hi everyone! Tell me please can I earn referral commission without investment in Flogmall as long as I refer a friend who buys MLC tokens?
I think yes, you can earn referral commission without investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Admin. About crowdsale, How much is the minimum contribution cap?
If we buy with one eth then how much coin we receive?
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
I got to know you via facebook. Your project seems interesting to me. Explain me please in a more detailed way what is the meaning of risk-hedging?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
hello dev. what are your considerations if one of the giant companies (ebay, amazon,..) decided to enter blockchain ?
They even don't need to enter, as everyone can use revolut or similar payment method.
Yes but I`m afraid to invest a lot in ico, until it is quite clear whether it will be profitable The project itself very interesting, started learning it.
Hi guys! Captured this project on coinschedule
Seems an interesting idea and a brave move to deploy a dividend paying token in a context of trading platform.
What do you think about the project itself? What is the most interesting?
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Do you have information regarding taxes which applied to both seller and buyer buy cryptocurrency?
It may depends on the country regulations.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
hello dev. what are your considerations if one of the giant companies (ebay, amazon,..) decided to enter blockchain ?
They even don't need to enter, as everyone can use revolut or similar payment method.
Yes but I`m afraid to invest a lot in ico, until it is quite clear whether it will be profitable The project itself very interesting, started learning it.
Hi guys! Captured this project on coinschedule
Seems an interesting idea and a brave move to deploy a dividend paying token in a context of trading platform.
Merit: 106
Hi guys, I don't get it, what would be the difference if I use, for example e-bay and pay via revolut? Is that something you've combined into one platform.
Activity: 336
Hi guys, I don't get it, what would be the difference if I use, for example e-bay and pay via revolut? Is that something you've combined into one platform.
I think, the main idea of the platform is to bring sellers and buyers from all over the world who buy and sell products with tokens !
Activity: 224
this project looks nice, is there any similar projects on the blockchain ? dev please tell me more about the already done works of the platform.

and about the revenue sharing with token holders  Smiley
Activity: 224
Your web presentation looks good. Would be interested to see more info about the project. Why are there no linkedin links to your team members and only first names?

The most team members have Linkedin profiles. Nevertheless if someone doesn't have a Linkedin profile, he for sure has a facebook account. The key members have both accounts.

Flogmall is a great project, in which many people have experience in the world of cryptocurrency. I am interested in this project, and certainly want to receive a lot of info.
Many projects like this are based on e-commerce, but not all will be successful.
In my opinion, the project is quite good. I think that he may have a good future. In any case, it is not worse than others.
Merit: 105
Hi everyone, good project. Would it be possible to contact a team member in here?
Activity: 238

Jump to: