Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 111. (Read 33266 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
copper member
This project is huge, how are you going to roll out the infrastructure? Where to start and so on? And what is the practical use of your system?

You are right. The project is huge, but we have a strong team of developers (11 members at the moment + we are going to expand the stuff).

What system do you mean?
copper member
Hi! How are going to distribute the funds?

Hello!

Here are some points:

- Creation of informational media in the media.
- Launch of the Beta version of FLOGmall with the prototype ATES
- Launch of ATES with the installation of an official rate.
- Attraction of sellers and customers on the site.
- Creation of massive newsbreaks for publication in international media.
- Opening of official stores selling goods for Mallcoin at a discount.
- Infrastructure development.
- Launch of the user support program.
- Development of a mobile application infrastructure.
- Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country)
- Development of platform tools: consulting, marketing, legal support.

copper member
this project has a concept of online sales that offer a variety of conveniences and many provide interesting features.
I'm sure there will be many who will support this project because the allocations that are launched are so great for each bounty, so the marketing of this project can be very wide, hopefully with many supporting and promoting this project known to many people and interested in this project. good luck DEV

thank you! Wink
copper member
Hi. What if someone hack my account id and any of my ETH will lost?

Hello!

About what account are you talking about?
Merit: 100
this project has a concept of online sales that offer a variety of conveniences and many provide interesting features.
I'm sure there will be many who will support this project because the allocations that are launched are so great for each bounty, so the marketing of this project can be very wide, hopefully with many supporting and promoting this project known to many people and interested in this project. good luck DEV
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi! How are going to distribute the funds?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
What functions will your app for consumers have? And how are going to make the consumers’ part of your software more user-friendly?
My friend. Now shopping on alpha version Flogmall platform is super convenient! All well done. Smiley
Interesting! What about the manufacturers - what’s in store for them? i mean also the software. hope everything works out well for them!
Activity: 294
What functions will your app for consumers have? And how are going to make the consumers’ part of your software more user-friendly?
My friend. Now shopping on alpha version Flogmall platform is super convenient! All well done. Smiley
Activity: 266
Hey! Will your tokens be available on exchanges??
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Merit: 102
Hmm I missed the private sale session. What about bounty campaigns?
As far as I know, Flogmall project did not advertising at the private sale session. Now there is pre-ico and bounty campaign.
Activity: 98
Hmm I missed the private sale session. What about bounty campaigns?
Activity: 336
Hi! how many tokens are you going to issue?
Hello team. You are planning to raise a lot of funds! your target is 18000000 usd, right? What are you gonna do with all that money?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
It seems to me that the world is about to change immensely, and you are going to lead the vanguard!  Smiley
Tell me please where to get updates best - in your social media accounts?
in my opinion to reach hard cap. will not be difficult because the enthusiasts of the project very much and good see the progress of the project is also very promising
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
This project is huge, how are you going to roll out the infrastructure? Where to start and so on? And what is the practical use of your system?
I think rules of personal digital safety you should follow. Use password safe, have a recovery email, 2 factor authentication, etc.
Activity: 266
Jump to: