Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 106. (Read 33266 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
after I bought, when token will distribute to my MEW address?
i already sign up, and now Im in payment instruction site, then just send ETH? no need KYC?

Please write to our support team at https://t.me/flogmallen
Thank you
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Hi Admin, Which Ethereum wallet is recommended for the pre-Ico when sending Ethereum? How about Metamask Ethereum wallet, can I use it to send Ethereum to flogmall?
I think any Ethereum wallet with ERC20.
Yes, any wallet that supports tokens will work. Just do not use the purse address on the exchange. I use MyEtherWallet, it suits me completely. (https://www.myetherwallet.com/)
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

How did FLOGmall conquer ICObench?

Most experienced crypto fans know what ICObench is. However, if you are new to the cryptoworld let us introduce you to a leader in scouting and rating ICOs. It is a prestigious international rating from top experts, analyzing the emerging ICO projects, the evaluation is highly valued by investors.

FLOGmall also did not pass up this honorable fate. If you monitor our official website every day and read the figures as a mantra, you probably already noticed that our rating has undergone positive changes. Leading experts in the field of ICO and blockchain awarded our project with the highest score - 5.0 for the ICO profile, 4.1- went to the team, 4.3 - for the vision, and for our product a 4.1.

Ten international experts evaluated our project, three of them awarded FLOGmall absolute primacy. Vladimir Nikitin, Douglas Lyons, and Mufassaire Hossain, ICO-advisors with worldly names gave the highest score in all three positions: team, vision, product.

And that's not all the good news. Our co-founders passed the KYS (Know Your Customer) acceptability standard, which allows both the financial structure to protect their interests, and the client himself takes advantage of it. Provided true information to a bank employee to choose for him such an account that will correspond to real requests - whether it's accompanying business activities or protecting assets.

These strides and positive feedback are what keep our entire team dedicated and pushing forward to develop a truly optimal ICO.

Do not you believe that we will be able to conquer this marvelous crypto world?
A new revolution of shopping online is a great Idea. Cheesy , hope to see more coming.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
after I bought, when token will distribute to my MEW address?
i already sign up, and now Im in payment instruction site, then just send ETH? no need KYC?
Activity: 392
Hi Admin, Which Ethereum wallet is recommended for the pre-Ico when sending Ethereum? How about Metamask Ethereum wallet, can I use it to send Ethereum to flogmall?
I think any Ethereum wallet with ERC20.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
i very want to know if flogmall already has businesses that will be using flogmall e-commerce platform once it is open for operations. Smiley
copper member
Hi everyone! Tell me please can I earn referral commission without investment in Flogmall as long as I refer a friend who buys MLC tokens?

Hi. Yes, you need to register a personal account where the referral link will be. After the filling you will get the bonuses or the person whom you give he link.
copper member
Do you have information regarding taxes which applied to both seller and buyer buy cryptocurrency?
It may depends on the country regulations.

We can’t influence the size of taxes that is determined in various countries
copper member
Hi! There is a question that relates to your white paper, is it going to be changed or to be added somehow?

Hi! We are not going to change anything in the near future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Hi guys, I don't get it, what would be the difference if I use, for example e-bay and pay via revolut? Is that something you've combined into one platform.

Sorry, didn’t get about the revolt?
Revolut - is a digital banking alternative that includes currency and cryptocurrency exchange.
 I can use, for example e-bay and pay via revolut.
copper member
Admin. About crowdsale, How much is the minimum contribution cap?
If we buy with one eth then how much coin we receive?
Hello!)
Soft cap was 3000 ETH.
1 ETH = 3000 MLC
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
What will be the price of 1MLC token when ATES is launched on the platform. Apart from ATES,what other benefits can investors of Flogmall get.
Activity: 392
Hi! There is a question that relates to your white paper, is it going to be changed or to be added somehow?
Activity: 294
Merit: 102

Most experienced crypto fans know what ICObench is. However, if you are new to the cryptoworld let us introduce you to a leader in scouting and rating ICOs. It is a prestigious international rating from top experts, analyzing the emerging ICO projects, the evaluation is highly valued by investors.

FLOGmall also did not pass up this honorable fate. If you monitor our official website every day and read the figures as a mantra, you probably already noticed that our rating has undergone positive changes. Leading experts in the field of ICO and blockchain awarded our project with the highest score - 5.0 for the ICO profile, 4.1- went to the team, 4.3 - for the vision, and for our product a 4.1.

Ten international experts evaluated our project, three of them awarded FLOGmall absolute primacy. Vladimir Nikitin, Douglas Lyons, and Mufassaire Hossain, ICO-advisors with worldly names gave the highest score in all three positions: team, vision, product.

And that's not all the good news. Our co-founders passed the KYS (Know Your Customer) acceptability standard, which allows both the financial structure to protect their interests, and the client himself takes advantage of it. Provided true information to a bank employee to choose for him such an account that will correspond to real requests - whether it's accompanying business activities or protecting assets.

These strides and positive feedback are what keep our entire team dedicated and pushing forward to develop a truly optimal ICO.

Very high quality and reliable project. The team is working efficiently. Responsible for the task. There is a great prospect in the draft.I hope the project will grow more and more.
copper member

And that's not all the good news. Our co-founders passed the KYC (Know Your Customer) acceptability standard, which allows both the financial structure to protect their interests, and the client himself takes advantage of it. Provided true information to a bank employee to choose for him such an account that will correspond to real requests - whether it's accompanying business activities or protecting assets.

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Is the soft cap $2.5M or is it 3000ETH?  Kickico indicates that the soft cap collected, but your website indicated - no.
I think you need to look at the site and white paper: soft cap $2.5M.

And what's the question? The minimum amount of the project has now accumulated is only to get the maximum. But I think with this scenario in the market it will be almost no options. Too negative market for fees for this type of project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Is the soft cap $2.5M or is it 3000ETH?  Kickico indicates that the soft cap collected, but your website indicated - no.
I think you need to look at the site and white paper: soft cap $2.5M.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
copper member
Hi guys, I don't get it, what would be the difference if I use, for example e-bay and pay via revolut? Is that something you've combined into one platform.

Sorry, didn’t get about the revolt?
Jump to: