Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 25. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
FIFA-2018 Russia: Uruguay. FLOGmall gives $1600 for right score of the match one more time!

Hello, football fans! You liked our last giveaway contest but there was only one winner, and those wishing to win - a lot. One winner from the crowd is not fair, so FLOGmall decided to organize another giveaway contest! Read CAREFULLY the details below!

This time, on June 25th, on Monday, at 17:00 Moscow time (GTM+3), Russia and Uruguay will meet at the World Cup. It's time to try your luck again! The prize is the same - $1600 in MLC tokens.

We ask you to read the rules of participation in the giveaway contest carefully, in order not to miss your chance to receive a prize because of your carelessness!

The terms of participation are simple:

1. Fill in the form with the score of the match
2. Share this post.
3. Root for your team and wait for the results of the contest.
4. IMPORTANT! One email address + one account in social network = ONE bet. If there are several bets from one participant, they will be deleted and the first one will remain.

The rules:

1. Subscribe to this group: https://www.facebook.com/flogmallico/
2. Fill in the form with the score of the match: https://goo.gl/uD2mxJ
3. Share this post.
4. Post should not be removed until the end of the contest.
5. Among the participants who guessed the correct score of the match, one winner will be selected randomly, who will receive $1600 in our tokens!
6. The results of the contest will be announced on June 26th.

Involve as many friends as possible and win TOGETHER! FLOGmall begins accept your bets right now!

And may the odds be ever in your favor!

FLOGmall collects more and more like-minded people from all over the world. The project has good reviews and, I hope, will have a big impact on cryptocurency!
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
The bigger discount goods that is what will make people buy goods and services on Flogmall. How many percentage of discount for buyers?
flagyl everything can be bought with cryptocurrency , in addition, you still get the cashback , so visit the website to learn, if you like, you can even invest
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hello admin. ATES will be an internal Flogmall exchanger, is the commission going to be charged? If so, in which currency will it be?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The bigger discount goods that is what will make people buy goods and services on Flogmall. How many percentage of discount for buyers?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
FIFA-2018 Russia: Uruguay. FLOGmall gives $1600 for right score of the match one more time!

Hello, football fans! You liked our last giveaway contest but there was only one winner, and those wishing to win - a lot. One winner from the crowd is not fair, so FLOGmall decided to organize another giveaway contest! Read CAREFULLY the details below!

This time, on June 25th, on Monday, at 17:00 Moscow time (GTM+3), Russia and Uruguay will meet at the World Cup. It's time to try your luck again! The prize is the same - $1600 in MLC tokens.

We ask you to read the rules of participation in the giveaway contest carefully, in order not to miss your chance to receive a prize because of your carelessness!

The terms of participation are simple:

1. Fill in the form with the score of the match
2. Share this post.
3. Root for your team and wait for the results of the contest.
4. IMPORTANT! One email address + one account in social network = ONE bet. If there are several bets from one participant, they will be deleted and the first one will remain.

The rules:

1. Subscribe to this group: https://www.facebook.com/flogmallico/
2. Fill in the form with the score of the match: https://goo.gl/uD2mxJ
3. Share this post.
4. Post should not be removed until the end of the contest.
5. Among the participants who guessed the correct score of the match, one winner will be selected randomly, who will receive $1600 in our tokens!
6. The results of the contest will be announced on June 26th.

Involve as many friends as possible and win TOGETHER! FLOGmall begins accept your bets right now!

And may the odds be ever in your favor!

copper member
what are the guarantees that there will be no hacking and, consequently, loss of purchased tokens? I can control and manage,see my purchased tokens, and where)

Investors have private cabinet which is safely protected & where you can manage your tokens.
copper member
I hope this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO!  Good luck!

Thank you!:)
copper member
So what are you doing in your project? What's the difference between your blockchain ecommerce and others?

Hello!

Our main advantage is that we accept cryptocurrency as payment. Also we have unique format of sales - Live Stores.
When using our MLC token as paying method you can get discounts and cashback.
The main option is a safe transaction - when all the information about the purchase is written in blockchain.
Merit: 102
So what are you doing in your project? What's the difference between your blockchain ecommerce and others?

I think this project has a very innovative concept. In FLOGmall everyone can find online stores in a unique format. hope many people who buy this token to be able to shop easily.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello Admin, you create great project, and platform working already!
But I would like to know your opinion, can the cryptocurrency be banned?
you do not understand the topic and you ask the stupid enough questions. I advise you first to go deeper into the topic of blockchain and what this technology represents.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
what are the guarantees that there will be no hacking and, consequently, loss of purchased tokens? I can control and manage,see my purchased tokens, and where)
Activity: 53
I got in this idea. I am interested to watch how the owners realize the idea.
 Good luck guys.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
this project provides clear enough information with the format used in coin sales from this project with some bonuses to be given, for the composition of the project plan is quite neat and it is very interesting to keep up with the progress of this project
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Undoubtedly, the sphere of crypto currency needs serious improvements, but the one, who now really delves into this direction and studies, understands the relevance of this field in the future!
Yes, the fact that Bitcoin recognized and released futures on an official level speaks for itself.
Most people are afraid of investment because how you can invest in there, where are no guarantees, but everyone makes their choice.
I personally made sure of this company and I trust 100%, my choice is FLOGmall. The company makes it clear that it is possible and necessary to start earning an excellent receipts, after all, when such an excellent opportunity is provided, why not take it and try it
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Undoubtedly, the sphere of crypto currency needs serious improvements, but the one, who now really delves into this direction and studies, understands the relevance of this field in the future!
Yes, the fact that Bitcoin recognized and released futures on an official level speaks for itself.
Most people are afraid of investment because how you can invest in there, where are no guarantees, but everyone makes their choice.
Activity: 38
I rely this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck guys!
Activity: 224
copper member
​Vincent van Gogh sold only 14 paintings for a song. In general, the painter wrote more than 2000 paintings, but during his lifetime no one paid enough attention to his work. Now the "Portrait of Dr. Gachet" by Vincent van Gogh could be sold at $ 150 million.

People first laughed at the Singer`s sewing machine. Now every part of it is patented, machines are used in mass production, and some people even write songs about them.

In 1919, the pioneer of rocket technology, Robert Goddard, described the idea of a multistage rocket and began talking about flights to the moon. The New York Times and the whole world laughed at him, and only 50 years later Neil Armstrong set foot on the Moon.

Why are we talking about it? History knows a lot of crazy ideas and their inspirers. And it knows even more people who did not believe in them so recklessly till the moment when their owners achieved success.

As you know, skeptics also often spoke about our project. A lot of people are waiting till the last to make sure that we do fail, they write to our support service, accusing that they did not have time to fulfil something. Friends, we have SPECIAL OFFER! Here and now we together begin to learn from other people's mistakes and stop making our own!

Today is the last day of the third bonus stage from FLOGmall! Now you can get from 5 to 10% of the benefits of the FLOGmall system! Manage it within 24 hours?! Possible, the advanced user of FLOGmall will need 24 seconds to catch his bonuses in time. Do you want the same? Then we repeat:

5-10 ETH = 5%
10-100 ETH = 7.5%
100 and more ETH = 10%

Well, isn't it difficult? Then go to the personal account, try it and see how your tokens grow.

Tomorrow, exactly at 14:00 (GTM+3), the third bonus stage from FLOGmall will be ended. Friends, we remind you that the ICO will not last forever! You have very little time left to go down in history with FLOGmall!

Remember that history is prone to be repeated! Catch you luck ASAP, until someone else takes it!

copper member
Admin, why on the platform there is not enough information to compare prices and brands (except Apple) - the name of the product/the brand.
I think In the moment the platform is in the process of filling it with information. The project is developing.
Alpha version of I already saw. Very well at this stage everything is done! But there are many things that are not yet working.
Hello everyone! Prompt when there will be an official start of the project? Team plans to launch beta version of the platform after ICO ?

Hello!

We plan the official start of the project after the ICO - we will launch ATES platform & Beta version of FLOGmall
I saw the news that the beta version will be launched before ICO start. Have you changed your plans?

Hello!

Yes, we wrote about it:
https://www.facebook.com/flogmallico/photos/a.809089299297867.1073741828.808591392680991/877146442492152/?type=3&theater
Pages:
Jump to: