Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 26. (Read 33266 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Hello admin,
if I use Mallcoin token to pay for a goods on Flogmall alpha version how many percent discount will I get? Can I buy any product?
Hi, I'm not an admin, but I know - you can buy all stuff already there on the platform. And I think for different products will be different discounts.
Hi guys! And what cryptocurrency can be used to make payment on Flogmall alpha version? Except Mallcoin.

Hello!

At the moment you can pay goods using these coins:
ADA
BCH
BTC
CLOAK
COLX
DASH
DOGE
EOS
ETC
ETH
KICK
LTC
MIOTA
NEO
TRX
USDT
VIU
XEM
XLM
XLR
XMR
XRP
XVG
copper member
Activity: 364
Hello Admin, you create great project, and platform working already!
But I would like to know your opinion, can the cryptocurrency be banned?

Hello!)  At least it is technically impossible
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Undoubtedly, the sphere of crypto currency needs serious improvements, but the one, who now really delves into this direction and studies, understands the relevance of this field in the future!
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Activity: 27
Hello DEV's. Amazing sales dues! Rational vision, engaging website, excellence idea!
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Hello admin,
if I use Mallcoin token to pay for a goods on Flogmall alpha version how many percent discount will I get? Can I buy any product?
Hi, I'm not an admin, but I know - you can buy all stuff already there on the platform. And I think for different products will be different discounts.
Hi guys! And what cryptocurrency can be used to make payment on Flogmall alpha version? Except Mallcoin.
As far as I know, you can use bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin, dogecoin, dash, ripple, ethereum classic, kickcoin and others.
Guys, you can buy the goods not for a pop bitcoin or publicly achieved broadcast, but for many the altcoins that do not even fit in the top 10 of the cryptocurrency charts.
this project will provide all the needs and easy access for all customers.whether buy with mallcoin will get discount for all products?
Activity: 35
This is a very good idea with opportunity! Very nice approach, believable results, impeccable logo.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Hello admin,
As far as I know, you can use bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin, dogecoin, dash, ripple, ethereum classic, kickcoin and others.
Guys, you can buy the goods not for a pop bitcoin or publicly achieved broadcast, but for many the altcoins that do not even fit in the top 10 of the cryptocurrency charts.
Activity: 84
idea looks nice. probably not first project with this idea. it's really good to see some different projects. people sick of same ideas.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Security cryptocurrency value for certain goods and services-this is what the world of the crypto industry is in dire need at the moment. I will wait for the launch of the full version, and in need and opportunity I will be happy to use this trading platform.
copper member
Activity: 196
In my opinion future is in marketplaces. Great team here, strong advisors. Good luck
Activity: 336
Hello admin,
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello admin,
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hello admin,
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hello admin,
Activity: 216
Looks legit and solid ICO project. I also would like to take a look again and research their white paper at the same time which I did for other ICO as well @SciDex. Working for business scientific data development. Lots of fun in it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
On which exchanges and when can I sell the purchased coins?
I would like to understand the potential opportunities of the coin on crypto exchanges.
Even before the release of FLOGmall on the exchanges, tokens can be sold inside the platform, which can not but attract investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good evening DEV's! Seems great plan. Cognitive activity, flawless approach!
Dev team is committed on a long term project! Brilliant idea from the team, looking forward for the project, and more exchanges. I also hope it will be the success.
Activity: 6
Good evening DEV's! Seems great plan. Cognitive activity, flawless approach!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
We analyze FLOGmall with Alexey from new sides: publications are already in the social networks!

Last week of the ICO means the most hard work and readiness in all directions. And this refers to every person in the company, including the PR. Alexey Khayrutdinov is in great demand. Check it out by yourself: last week an interesting podcast was released, in which one promising crypto influencer talked for almost half an hour with our CEO about FLOGmall, about plans for the future, about the secrets of production: https://goo.gl/C6mq2m

We know that a lot of our holders live abroad. You don`t speak Russian? It's such a wonderful way to learn a pair of Russian set crypto phrases with Alexey Khayrutdinov! (Well, the words like blockchain, token and ICO we'll understand with you, do not you?)

If you are by nature not a listener, but an avid reader - here is the second material! Journalists from Coin Masters published a new honest interview with Alexey: https://goo.gl/tZ3Vyf 

In it, exactly in the same style, he revealed small secrets. About the delivery services, the differences between FLOGmall and other blockchain projects, as well as how Alexey sees the development of his brainchild - below by link! And a nice bonus - a review of the project by third-party crypto-enthusiasts - is attached!

If suddenly even after reading these materials you still have questions - do not be shy, speak them out in our chat room https://t.me/flogmallen , we will be glad to talk to you!

Good news, it's very nice but you still have enough work to do. It is good that you do not drop your hands and lost not much. you will succeed!
Pages:
Jump to: