Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 21. (Read 33266 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
​FLOgmall expands the horizons!

Friends, we are glad to inform you about important decision… We prolong our ICO for a while!

We reached Soft Cap, we met a lot of like-minded people, cool partners like KICKICO, Klooway, Viuly, we worked with such altcoins as Colossus, Cloakcoin, Solaris, Verge and started to popularize cryptocurrency but… If someone likes his job and he works hard, can he try to work perfectly? - yep!

June 26 should be the day when FLOGmall ICO will end. But we get an incredible amount of feedbacks from the people who don't have enough time, from our investors from Europe and the United States, who are currently solving the necessary legal issues in order to become participants of our project!

Why did we decide to do it?

Because of such interest in our project from Western investors, we just could not miss this opportunity. All our holders will get benefit from this.

On the website the contributions during the ICO stage are already $13,997,237, it means that the total amount during all stages is about $17,201,272. There is a chance to reach a total Hard-Cap - $24,000,000. So, should we give up right now?

Why is it so important? Reaching hard cap means an opportunity to improve the marketing strategy, and the right marketing strategy is our chance to popularize the world of cryptocurrency.

In our plans: the expansion of the community in Europe and the US, and we can achieve such results:

-More target audience →
-More opportunities to develop the website →
-More shops, goods and services →
-More opportunities for MLC token on the exchange and ATES!

We announce a new day for the end of our ICO: July 20th!

This is the deadline for the end of FLOGmall ICO, nevertheless, there can be possibility of premature end of this stage, when our plans will be fulfilled.

The bonus system is still on, all bonuses will be the same till the very end. Also, we pay your attention that all plans concerning listing and sales are unchanged, and about each news FLOGmall will report personally!

We have worked really hard but we could not have done it alone! We thank our partners, investors, and, of course, the best bounty team who are so loyal and who every day promote our idea of cryptocurrency!

Thank you for being with us. Thank you for your support! We appreciate that you understand how important this decision is! The end of our ICO will be soon.

Stay with FLOGmall!

copper member
I've written a message in telegram, waiting for your answer! Amazing business, really good website, consistent plan.

Hello! Please, tell me, whom did you write a message?
Activity: 11
Greetings, devs!
good project, rely in the future should run in accordance with the planned!
Activity: 168
I heard John McAfee had a hand in creating a wallet that couldn't be hacked! Do u think he'll be able to creat it?
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Hey! If I understand correctly the suppliers list the items they sell. If an order gets placed, who takes care of the logistics?
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
I hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.

Tell me please, will there be an additional mallcoin after the ico?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
There are count of token items used to pay for the industry. Is there a specific difference in this project? What are the advantages?
as mentioned on whitepaper, there are many advantages such as fast payment or transaction while users buy some goods in online stores using their cryptocurrency.
i think it's the solution of problems that occur for cryptocurrency 's users who difficult to spend their cryptocurrency on physical and online stores.
copper member
Results of giveaway contest FIFA 2018! P.S.: not only Uruguay has won ...

Friends! Yesterday the match between Uruguay and Russia ended with the score 3:0, it didn't go well for Russian team. However, you shouldn't be too upset, drink alcohol and swear and yell at the Russian football players. Because, we have good news!

We have the winner of our second football giveaway contest! The God of predictions, the honorable user of our ICO, the ONLY person who guessed the score, the winner, who decided to stay unknown!

From the bottom of the heart we congratulate you and thank you for participation!

Meanwhile, we have more and more participants in our contests. And it means that we will have them again. Very soon! On 1.07 at 2 p.m. Russia will play with Spain, and, perhaps, FLOGmall will please you with the next giveaway of tokens once again!

So, train your prediction skills and follow our news!

We meet at FLOGmall!

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Admin, how do you protect the platform user from a scam apart from the reputation system?  this is an important question.

Hello!

What kind  of scam do you mean?
For example, a seller can sell a substandard or counterfeit goods.
or the seller may not send the goods.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
There are count of token items used to pay for the industry. Is there a specific difference in this project? What are the advantages?
as mentioned on whitepaper, there are many advantages such as fast payment or transaction while users buy some goods in online stores using their cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

This is great, people accepting Crypto in the business is not just a way from them to learn about but build wealth.
I think Flogmall is highly integrate with or, even say so, based upon crypto-exchange. people (merchant and consumer) can store and exchange cryptocurrency in platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
The last chance to buy tokens with profit during ICO! RIGHT NOW!

It is 11:00 a.m. (GTM), it means that we are close to the last round of our ICO!
We are about to end our ICO and start listing of the token on exchanges.

That's why we remind you about our secret bonus stage that almost finished. Second to the last day of FLOGmall ICO is today. On the 26th of June at 11:00 p.m. (GTM) we will end our ICO officially!

You have the very last chance to get 20-25% bonuses! Just go to your personal account and make deposit. Purchasing our tokens right now you will get discount and will be able to use your savings for something pleasant.

Proper cryptocurrency holder is a cryptocurrency holder, that filled the wallet with Mallcoin tokens at favourable price! We know that you crave to use this last chance! Don`t hesitate!

Go to your personal account!

This is great, people accepting Crypto in the business is not just a way from them to learn about but build wealth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Will there be a mobile application for the Flogmall platform (Android, IOS, Windows phone),  as well as desktop application, or only a browser version?
copper member

An interesting ICO - I like that you have all the profiles of the involved people listed. Such transparency is rare, and a nice change to some of the shadier ICO's on this board.
Also, the fact that there is an existing product is a positive signal, this might help the product to stand out in a relatively crowded niche. Let's see how it goes, will be watching...
Flogmall seems very promising project, if you certainty able to development this platform  it will be most value project in recent time.
Looks promising, I like those projects which plan to bring more people into cryptocurrencies by facilitating buy/sell process.
Dev, how many tokens sold??

Hello! We will count if after the ICO & write the answer
Activity: 7
I wish you success.
Attentive job, a rather interesting logo, seamless results.
copper member
Admin, how do you protect the platform user from a scam apart from the reputation system?  this is an important question.

Hello!

What kind  of scam do you mean?
Activity: 20
I have reviewed all the details of your project and everything is truly very nice.
Activity: 5
Greetings, guys! very nice plan, hope in the future can run in accordance with the planned.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
It looks of this business will be preferably in the measurable future!
 Good luck.
A great project, if the team gets to realize their plans, it will be a revolutionary breakthrough! The first platform for trading goods from real life for crypto currency! I follow this project and I believe in its success!
Pages:
Jump to: