Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 24. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Right now Bitcoin and Ethereum price lower then other time.. what's your opinion?? Should I invest in ICO right now, or hold crypto?
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
great project!
I recommend everyone to participate, especially since the alpha version has been working for a long time!
in the future it will be one of the best marketplaces!
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
hi everyone! I'd like to congratulate flogmall wth their second big success befeore launching like a fundamental platform
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
About the rating on icorbench, I'm very pleasantly surprised, because the companies that are not there, I generally never consider.
Activity: 21
I wish this ICO will be useful! Irreproachable plan, believable website, very nice approach.
Activity: 224
Hi! Flogmall tokens, which will be paid on the Flogmall platform, will be output for free sale by investors or will they be deposited?
copper member
Activity: 364
projects with ideas or ideas that will be needed in the future because it will facilitate the activities of someone later, for the sale of coins I think there is no problem and quite interesting because the price of coins offered is not too expensive, what is the target price of coins when listing on the exchange?

Hello!

The target price of MLC at exchanges is of course higher than the ICO price Smiley
copper member
Hello admin. ATES will be an internal Flogmall exchanger, is the commission going to be charged? If so, in which currency will it be?

Hello!

There will be the list of acceptable altcoins. ATES will support the minimal price for 1 MLC=0.001 ETH with no commission
copper member
The bigger discount goods that is what will make people buy goods and services on Flogmall. How many percentage of discount for buyers?

Hello!

A discount depends on a seller & a good. It could be up to 40%
copper member
ATTENTION! SWINDLERS!

Dear users! The closer the end of the ICO, the more fishing and hacking attempts are made.

At the present moment, we received a message about fraudulent mailing on our behalf!

Don't send and don`t enter anywhere your wallet data! Our team does not ask for your personal information. All that you need for MLC tokens you enter in your personal account via the link:

https://crowdsale.flogmall.com/.

Remember: ONLY YOU must know private key! Do not tell it anyone!

Ignore any similar messages!

copper member
Hello!  If I bought the product on your site for crypto (for Zcash, for example) and it was with the damaged ... how will this issue be settled?

Hello!

You should resolve the situation with the delivery
copper member
Hello admin, how many sellers are there at Flagmall who are willing to sell their goods and services on Flogmall platform?

Hello!

There are more than a thousand of sellers at site. You can check it bu yourself: https://alpha.flogmall.com/
copper member
Do you have a pdf version of the whitepaper?

Hello!

Only web-site version of WP is available: https://flogmall.com/wp/
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Do you have a pdf version of the whitepaper?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
projects with ideas or ideas that will be needed in the future because it will facilitate the activities of someone later, for the sale of coins I think there is no problem and quite interesting because the price of coins offered is not too expensive, what is the target price of coins when listing on the exchange?
Hello! You can sell tokens when ATES starts working on Flogmall platform. Dev says that the price will be higher than ICO.
Hi. I have seen the price of other tokens go below the ICO price few days after it was listed on exchanges.
To ensure the price of mallcoin does not go below ICO price,the platform should be functional for trading goods and services immediately the ICO ends to increase demand for mallcoin token.
Activity: 266
Hello! You can sell tokens when ATES starts working on Flogmall platform. Dev says that the price will be higher than ICO.
Hi. I have seen the price of other tokens go below the ICO price few days after it was listed on exchanges.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Activity: 336
Hello!  If I bought the product on your site for crypto (for Zcash, for example) and it was with the damaged ... how will this issue be settled?
Activity: 238
FIFA-2018 Russia: Uruguay. FLOGmall gives $1600 for right score of the match one more time!

Hello, football fans! You liked our last giveaway contest but there was only one winner, and those wishing to win - a lot. One winner from the crowd is not fair, so FLOGmall decided to organize another giveaway contest! Read CAREFULLY the details below!

This time, on June 25th, on Monday, at 17:00 Moscow time (GTM+3), Russia and Uruguay will meet at the World Cup. It's time to try your luck again! The prize is the same - $1600 in MLC tokens.

We ask you to read the rules of participation in the giveaway contest carefully, in order not to miss your chance to receive a prize because of your carelessness!

The terms of participation are simple:

1. Fill in the form with the score of the match
2. Share this post.
3. Root for your team and wait for the results of the contest.
4. IMPORTANT! One email address + one account in social network = ONE bet. If there are several bets from one participant, they will be deleted and the first one will remain.

The rules:

1. Subscribe to this group: https://www.facebook.com/flogmallico/
2. Fill in the form with the score of the match: https://goo.gl/uD2mxJ
3. Share this post.
4. Post should not be removed until the end of the contest.
5. Among the participants who guessed the correct score of the match, one winner will be selected randomly, who will receive $1600 in our tokens!
6. The results of the contest will be announced on June 26th.

Involve as many friends as possible and win TOGETHER! FLOGmall begins accept your bets right now!

And may the odds be ever in your favor!

FLOGmall collects more and more like-minded people from all over the world. The project has good reviews and, I hope, will have a big impact on cryptocurency!
I took a big chance investing in the pre-sale. I like the way the project is turning out through. The telegram channel is lit. I liked the project from the start.
Pages:
Jump to: