Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 33. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I am surprised by your level of transparency. I believe that you will create a good e-commerce platform. But a lot gossips exist around Russian's ICO. What do u think about that?

All of ICOs over the past 2 years – 3.8% are more or less successful. Basically everything is a scam. This is reality. This applies to all ICOs, not just Russian.

A figurative phrase, insert any other country. The point is that there are enough people everywhere.
Because of such projects as KickICO wil be strict filtering for selection, so therefore scam projects will be less
Hi guys. What do you think, can I trust ICObench? This is a very popular site and Flogmall project has a high rating. But I know that there are paid reviews.
I think yes, you can. But always check any information about the project. Because there are alot of scammers on the market.
Lol. Dude this is one of the most important criteria for choosing ICO. How did u live without it???
Were Flogmall already evaluated there?
I think this is one of the most interesting projects this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I am surprised by your level of transparency. I believe that you will create a good e-commerce platform. But a lot gossips exist around Russian's ICO. What do u think about that?

All of ICOs over the past 2 years – 3.8% are more or less successful. Basically everything is a scam. This is reality. This applies to all ICOs, not just Russian.

A figurative phrase, insert any other country. The point is that there are enough people everywhere.
Because of such projects as KickICO wil be strict filtering for selection, so therefore scam projects will be less
Hi guys. What do you think, can I trust ICObench? This is a very popular site and Flogmall project has a high rating. But I know that there are paid reviews.
I think yes, you can. But always check any information about the project. Because there are alot of scammers on the market.
Lol. Dude this is one of the most important criteria for choosing ICO. How did u live without it???
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Activity: 266

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

Merit: 100

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

I am sure that the Flogmall team is not here for gossip, but to create an excellent project and platform.
I really like this smart idea, this project also have a team that is reliable and look professional.
I heard that, FLOGmall absolutely frank and fair! There are a lot of news and updates. And you can easily open live stream of their office.
Activity: 154

I am sure that the Flogmall team is not here for gossip, but to create an excellent project and platform.
I really like this smart idea, this project also have a team that is reliable and look professional.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Activity: 224
copper member
Merit: 0
A very exciting and interesting project. There is a strong and clear vision.
Merit: 102
I noticed on your website a discrepancy with your scale, where your coins are sold, yesterday it was written that you collected more than 5 million, and today it's less, explain?
I see that on site written that more than $5 million has been collected. But the amount changes because the cryptocurrency price is changing.
Activity: 504
I noticed on your website a discrepancy with your scale, where your coins are sold, yesterday it was written that you collected more than 5 million, and today it's less, explain?
Activity: 266
Hello! Does anybody know will there some special offers on Flogmall after ICO?
And can you also tell please, what exchanges are you planning to get in?

Do you mean special offers for goods on the platform? May be Smiley
I also look forward to new offers from Flogmall. The project is developing rapidly.

Yes, and I have a new question)
Will there any special offers for buying mlc tokens after the ico stage?
As far as I know only on ATES system.
ATES really good idea, but, actually, I can't understand this system(
What is the benefit of buying tokens on ATES?
All coins go to the stock exchange always after ico, don't mix up. I hope that this coin will have a good exchange rate.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
E-Commerce concept will be easy to receive by the internet users this sure. Now we see a lot of online buying and selling place on the internet. You have a truly revolutionary product that will change the world for the better. Flogmall team has motivation to do well to make their platform work.

sure there are. All world is going to blockchain, there will be of course regulation. But everything change fast.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
E-Commerce concept will be easy to receive by the internet users this sure. Now we see a lot of online buying and selling place on the internet. You have a truly revolutionary product that will change the world for the better. Flogmall team has motivation to do well to make their platform work.
Activity: 238

I also look forward to new offers from Flogmall. The project is developing rapidly.

As far as I know only on ATES system.
ATES really good idea, but, actually, I can't understand this system(
What is the benefit of buying tokens on ATES?
Activity: 336

Merit: 100

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: